Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo (28233 Views)

Pics From Actress Anita Joseph's Private Wedding With Boo Today / Nickiminaj Is Back As She Share Hot Picture With Boo. / Shock!! Bobrisky Shares Video of himself having Sex With Boo On Snapchat Premium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Drinokrane: 5:19am On Oct 30, 2017
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend, Iceberg Slim stepped out together as they attended a comedy show in Lagos, today..

Sharing photos of them at the red carpet, Juliet Ibrahim wrote:
"I give him a reason to smile....#MyRideOrDie #BonnieandClyde"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/give-him-reason-to-smile-juliet-ibrahim.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Mynd44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by HungerBAD: 5:20am On Oct 30, 2017
Men scarce sha.

The Struggle for the females to see a man to call their own is real. Caroline Danjuma went from being a Billionaires wife, to being the girlfriend of a guy that was one of Davido's hangers on.

And this Juliet Ibrahim went from being the hottest chick everybody wanted, to being the one that is dating a Canary Haircut, who has no visible source of livelihood, but is claiming to be a Musician, even if we have searched from Lagos up to Yobe for his songs and have not found any.

The struggle for a man is real indeed.

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Oye0404(m): 5:24am On Oct 30, 2017
you sure do, but we all know d sha.
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by AHCB: 5:25am On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

The Struggle for the females to see a man to call their own is real.
Well let's hope it lasts. We all know people like those two find it hard to stay in a relationship.

I believe the guy is now tired of grabbing her butt. Let's hope her won't be tired of grabbing her 'nunu'. grin

5 Likes

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by OKorowanta: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

The Struggle for the females to see a man to call their own is real. Caroline Danjuma went from being a Billionaires wife, to being the girlfriend of a guy that was one of Davido's hangers on.

And this Juliet Ibrahim went from being the hottest chick everybody wanted, to being the one that is dating a Canary Haircut, who has no visible source of livelihood, but is claiming to be a Musician, even if we have searched from Lagos up to Yobe for his songs and have not found any.

I no know say hunger fit make pesin write a wonderful piece like dis.
Nice one.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by pyyxxaro: 6:35am On Oct 30, 2017
So naaa this small boy de match this Aunty Banga

Naaa waaa

Naaim be say I get hope naaa

I go soon match Aunty Rita Dominic Banga embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Samsimple(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2017
We will soon hear "i dont know the reason why he sleeps around" - juliet ibrahim

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by itspzpics(m): 6:52am On Oct 30, 2017
dis guy go good b dt cos he dey give anty wella... she no tink straight again

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by tstx(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
4 More months,.. That's how long is remaining till everything dagbaru for the both of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by johnwizey: 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
This icewater guy dey enjoy o.....chai
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Badonasty(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Drinokrane:
Actress, Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend, Iceberg Slim stepped out together as they attended a comedy show in Lagos, today..

Sharing photos of them at the red carpet, Juliet Ibrahim wrote:

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/give-him-reason-to-smile-juliet-ibrahim.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Mynd44

Love is truly blind

2 Likes

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by aldexrio(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
So he has no other reason to smile but you, issokay
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by arthurflex(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
How is this a news?

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Felixalex(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
I used to look down on myself before while trying to approach certain ladies I see as being "too pretty" for me. Until I found out that they are somehow the loneliest of them all... Just exchange numbers and d next day they will be the ones to text "bae u haven't called me today, hope ure fine?"

I'm not trying to say this iceberg abi Na charcoalberg of a guy does not deseve to be d one playing with anty Julie's nunu... Who am I to say that sef? Shebi I'm just a Nairalander undecided undecided undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Jaynewrite(f): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
Love
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by 9japrof(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
if dating/marrying a beauty with well rounded "nkiruka" and "Azuka" is enough to make men to stop/reduce cheating, the world would have been a better place.

When the nigga is tired of milking you both cash and grabbing the asses, he would port on to the next one.

Then is when you would give him enough reasons to smile grin while you cry and whine tongue

We have seen so many case studies like this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Mckandre(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
This Ibrahim girl they use style wowoh small small.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by ToluSuo(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2017
pussy dey make every guy smile before na...

3 Likes

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Anytime I see Juliet na that her soft yansh dey always come my mind

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Una business

Expired ax every wie now
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by ajepako(f): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

Dude... I swear you no well..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

'Canary haircut' Haba..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by wristbangle: 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

This is to tell you how some women reason. Sometime it shocks me when I see ladies chasing guys with questionable riches and am like can't they use their brain?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by psalmhorah(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
if u get money ..u go carry fine bae walahi ...c dis guy laa.. his hairstyle like cheesy
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Isiterere(m): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Is she a comedian ? Reason to smile ? All I can say is that someone is using someone. Enjoy while it last though

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by jashar(f): 7:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Does she know the meaning of 'RideorDie?'

1 Like

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by olisasegun(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Really
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by LesbianBoy(m): 7:02am On Oct 30, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim don turn nigerian o
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by mickeyenglish(m): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
Post No Bill
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by PrettySleek(f): 7:03am On Oct 30, 2017
HungerBAD:
Men scarce sha.

My chest ooooo grin

Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by chronique(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Lol at the comments here.
Re: 'I Give Him A Reason To Smile' - Juliet Ibrahim As She Shares Photos With Boo by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 30, 2017
wristbangle:

This is to tell you how some women reason. Sometime it shocks me when I see ladies chasing guys with questionable riches and am like can't they use their brain?
bros go and hustle is Monday.

And stop complaining
D guy fit dey bet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Visits Big Brother Naija House / Stephanie Amata Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.