Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost (2754 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Migrate To Canada Or Stay With 400 K Monthly Salary In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Genuinely Migrate To Europe Without Much Cost by Rapsaint2991: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Hi! So here is my honest to goodness opinion on the best way to relocate to Europe for cheap...Step 1: Apply to European universities that offer either full scholarships, a work-study programme or free tuition. I suggest you avoid looking atcountries that often take in international students. Look more at Finland (free tuition for all), Germany (free tuition for all), Poland (cheap tuition and full scholarships for international students), and others. Check out Bosnia, Serbia, Romania, Hungary.... avoid the common destinations. The ones that don't receive many immigrants tend to havea less stringent entry measures because their language and culture serve as barrier enough.Step 2: Get into said university and have saved up enough money for living expensesStep 3: Work hard in university and during your time there, learn the language and make as many connections as humanely possible to maximise the possibility of getting someone to offer you a job upon graduation. DO NOT make the common African mistake of seeking out other Africans, this will NOT help you. You need to befriend as many oftheir countries nationals as possible - this will look favourable on you in the immigration process because you have established ties, some countries will require a national to sponsor you/vouch for you, it will help you getacquainted with the culture and their speech patterns a lot better as wellStep 4: When you graduate many of these countries will give you a 6monthto one year permit to stay in the country and look for a job, and onceyou find one, the employer has to sponsor your residency. this is why Step 3 is crucial. If you know people, they will be willing to go that extra mile for you.Step 5: once you have a job, you can then sponsor your family to come and meet you in the European country that you have settled in. As you now have friends, you can introduce your family to people and help them settle faster.If you follow this formula, the costs associated should be just living expenses and travel expenses. I cannot think of a cheaper method to successfully establish onesself abroad.More importantly, lets say Step 3 doesn;t work out and that prevents Step 5 from happening, then you can either head back to Nigeria, or find a job somewhere else, with your new European degree that will be respected Europe-wide. It increases your options beyond if you just had aNigerian university degree. Your language skills will also make your more attractive as now you will speak English, (Finnish/German/Hungarian/Serbian etcetc), and Nigerian local languages. Multinational corporations will love you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Nitestay.com - Miccom Golf Resorts, Ada Osun - Picture Gallery / Assistance In Croatia / Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.