Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only (2774 Views)

Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
This thread is for average or low income earners,if you have ₦750k right now which country will you go,and start you life over.
Also explain how you will be using or spending the money for your traveling and relocation process.
Let's dedicate this to the aspiring average Nigerians that there is still hope
Let's help them move alias japa.
Opinions is open to all.
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Uar
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by slimjohn2k5: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2021
Libya
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by OlawaleBammie: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:
This thread is for average or low income earners,if you have ₦750k right now which country will you go,and start you life over.
Also explain how you will be using or spending the money for your traveling and relocation process.
Opinions is open to all.
i wil move to Ghana and start my cocoa business over there, if not Ghana den Ivory Coast would do, they are also great exporters of theobroma cacao

But the funny tin is dat i am not even moving sef, i would rather diversify my business

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Uar
Is that the name of a person, animal,place or thing.
Nigeria is no longer a joke of a country,alot of people are dying of hunger, loneliness, joblessness and depression.
Let's give this group of persons hope ₦750k group.
You might be helping people with suggestions unknowingly to you.
Experience travellers please share your experiences.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

Is that the name of a person, animal,place or thing.
Nigeria is no longer a joke of a country,alot of people are dying of hunger, loneliness, joblessness and depression.
Let's give this group of persons hope ₦750k group.
You might be helping people with suggestions unknowingly to you.
Experience travellers please share your experiences.
so with your chinkili money you wan take use am travel...i laff you..
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
i wil move to Ghana and start my cocoa business over there, if not Ghana den Ivory Coast would do, they are also great exporters of theobroma cacao

But the funny tin is dat i am not even moving sef, i would rather diversify my business
How lucrative is this cocoa business, please explain.

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
so with your chinkili money you wan take use am travel...i laff you..
Sometimes the size of what we have doesn't really matter,but the use of it is what matters so as to improve your life and over all wellbeing,thanks for commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

Sometimes the size of what we have doesn't really matter,but the use of it is what matters so as to improve your life and over all wellbeing,thanks for commenting.
lol this nigga don enter wise quote untop money wey no even reach ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Steppen(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
They'll soon ban the remaining people in this country from travelling out. .
LMAOgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Steppen(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
lol this nigga don enter wise quote untop money wey no even reach ....

Omoh, I taya o cheesy grin
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
Steppen:
LMAOgrin grin
Nigeria is populated even as lots of people are traveling out of the country it has not reduced population significantly.

5 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by pyyxxaro: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
Chibok Phase II
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by NONNYG: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

Until when you're stranded abroad then you will understand. Remember house rent is paid monthly abroad.

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by ayobamie0011(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
Tunisia grin
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by ausproxi(m): 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
NONNYG:
Until when you're stranded abroad then you will understand. Remember house rent is paid monthly abroad.

How about traveling to seek asylum?
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
ausproxi:

if you are not from Somalia, Eritrea and co them no go give you assylum from nigeria. You will have to find your way yourself e.g thru libya. Thousands of Nigerians are in Europe seeking assylum and the matter don cast join. They are pretty much stranded there. Bewise
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Bifwoli: 6:32pm On Jun 13, 2021
Steppen:
LMAOgrin grin

They need to stay,tough it out and fix Nigeria to be just like Malaysia ,South Korea and other exemplary countries.
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by OlawaleBammie: 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

How lucrative is this cocoa business, please explain.

Lol, very very lucrative, very very fragile, very very risky, very very capital consuming, if u re careful, cocoa business will raise u in a blink, if u re not careful, it will fall u for ground yakata and may never rise to the prominence like before. So in all, u need to understudy sir.
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Morgennoskcid: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
Honestly bro you can’t travel beyond west and east Africa with your money, if you are good in importation business then you can move to Ghana or Cameroon to start all over again

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
NONNYG:
Nonny G twale to you
I understand but man gats to start from somewhere,but what do I know am just a jambite for travel matter
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
ausproxi:

On point, that one join
But which country pure
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by SouthAmericalif: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Morgennoskcid:
Honestly bro you can’t travel beyond west and east Africa with your money, if you are good in importation business then you can move to Ghana or Cameroon to start all over again
Ok do you have experience on this two countries,what are the common commodities being exported to this place.
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Morgennoskcid: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:

Ok do you have experience on this two countries,what are the common commodities being exported to this place.

Do your research but gadgets or fashion is good to go for you
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by BigDawsNet: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
SouthAmericalif:
Opinions is open to all.

Apply for a US visit visa

Visa fee 59grand or so

If you qualified...you pick up ur visa

Book a flight ticket
Book a week hotel
Get more money to handle ur bta

Travel to the states for a week holiday and return back to your country....

The experience is enough

You can always visit the US till ur visa expires...

Good luck

Don't over stay
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by NONNYG: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Visa fee 59grand or so

Book a flight ticket
Book a week hotel

The experience is enough

Good luck

Don't over stay
Can you please check the next available appointment date for US visa
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by BigDawsNet: 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
NONNYG:
Can you please check the next available appointment date for US visa

I really don't know bro...

I heard next year for Lagos applicants
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Helkayklassic(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Visa fee 59grand or so

Book a flight ticket
Book a week hotel

The experience is enough

Good luck

Don't over stay

With 750K? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by emmapowerful: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2021
Relocate to BIAFRA

Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by BigDawsNet: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2021
Helkayklassic:

With 750K? grin grin

DIY

59grand visa fee

Flight ticket 500grand

Covid test 60grand I hope

Hotel u can get as low as 21grand a night in Texas * 7= 210k

BTA get more money to cover that...

Remember it's a short visit not relocation
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by Helkayklassic(m): 6:58am On Jun 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

DIY

59grand visa fee

Flight ticket 500grand

Covid test 60grand I hope

Hotel u can get as low as 21grand a night in Texas * 7= 210k

BTA get more money to cover that...

Remember it's a short visit not relocation

Which statement of account will he present to the VO on the day of his interview? Abi you want him to use genje, so that he can land himself and his household 10yrs ban.
Re: Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only by BigDawsNet: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2021
Helkayklassic:

Which statement of account will he present to the VO on the day of his interview? Abi you want him to use genje, so that he can land himself and his household 10yrs ban.

I never knew it's a must to present a bank statement at the US embassy

My dear, no VO will request a statement from you...you can come along with it...tho exceptional cases maybe required to present one...but the fact is that a US interviewer will never request one...

You account balance is not a criteria to qualify for a US visa...

Acquire 100m if you not qualify to get one
You try again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Apply For Uk Visa Online! / How Do I Prepare For My Germany Visa Appointment? / What To Do If You Miss Your Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.