Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December (14872 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Reformed APC And Main APC House Of Representative Members clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Blue3k(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol they can't visit constitutea though. These guys a cretins.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by RaptorX: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
sweatlana:
How is this news? Law makers all over the world receive official cars.

Let's stop being petty!
You must be an idiot, American lawmakers do not get official cars nor do they get official accommodation they use their own money and allowance to rent houses in DC and buy their own cars or take public transportation and that is the richest country on earth. With this kind of mentality this zoo is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by begge: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
this is why i always support nnamdi kanu. this people are demon, evil blood sucker
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Exciton(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
The problem with this country are not the ordinary citizens. It's the educated, the intellectuals or lack thereof that's the problem.

The people are too poorly informed and weak to organize themselves to avoid direct control or manipulation by the elite. It's why we can only lament online. At best, a violent revolution by the idiot masses, take over by people with zero plan (E.g. the guys who want Biafra, led by a demagogue with no fücking idea what to do after Biafra gets realized), and a failed state with constant power grabs and no stability.

I don't see why those who understand how societies and government work, those who know how to build modern cities with a focus on people, can't get together to educate all of us for awareness and to garner support, to form meeting groups where they meet to discuss political ideologies and all the stuff necessary to take over and get things right. Instead, those with the knowledge are either collecting fat salaries or living in another country.

There's a huge intellectual void left after the generation of Soyinka and Achebe... or they're hiding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
My fellow nairalanders pls where is dat FOOL who was showing photoshopped pictures of dino melaye's 'achievements', hope he's own car is among these ones............#allsenatorsmustgoin2019#
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by stormborn28(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
foolish politicians in a useless country
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by optional1(f): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
richidinho:
later one idiot will come and tell me that

The worst Democratic government is better than the best military govt.

wetin consign me sef, abeg where is optional
come arnd cold too much, no time

my sweet sweet sugar cane boo how you doing
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by adesamix(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
they said dt graduates should go to farm wit cultlas nd hoes, foolish plp dt introduced #30,000 per month npower programme to graduates, God wil judge them.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by richidinho(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
optional1:

my sweet sweet sugar cane boo how you doing
enjoying myself dear! how about you?
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by optional1(f): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
richidinho:

enjoying myself dear! how about you?

enjoying without me right..
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by richidinho(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
optional1:

enjoying without me right..
been looking for you since time imoriver, anyway I have a surprise kiss for you
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by optional1(f): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
richidinho:

been looking for you since time imoriver, anyway I have a surprise kiss for you

kiss, who kiss EPP...

Abeg shift comot for road make i see better things..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moghalu Backs Atiku On Privatizing NNPC / Aviation Ministry Gets ICRC Approval To Concession Four Airports / Insecurity: Obasanjo Tells Nigerians To Cry To God For Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.