Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December (14893 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative / Reformed APC And Main APC House Of Representative Members clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by SweetJoystick(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Thunder fire all of una
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by StakerLives(m): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2017
Wow
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Etizz: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
this is good to dem but so unfair to the masses.....

nothing good can come from our government unless we kill dem all and start over again
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2017
Oh Lord! Hei! undecided undecided cry

1 Like

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by yemmight(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
They should not be announcing this irritating story. How do they think people will feel? Getting 17m car for doing nothing. God punish all of una.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by dlondonbadboy: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Why won't I agitate for BIAFRA?
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by hopyroll(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
How i wish Nigerians can get a city hunter or better still become city hunters.
The rate at which these politicians are cheating us is appalling.

I just wish I have the power to hunt them for their deeds

I am patiently looking for a repeat of what happened in Libya in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by arantess: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Soon or late,the day is coming....
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by mcquin(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2017
sweatlana:
How is this news? Law makers all over the world receive official cars.

Let's stop being petty!
Considering the peculiarity of our economy, we shouldn't. Must we copy the world. How many countries live on a mono-economy? How many times have we copied other nations in terms of providing adequate social infrastructure? You think China copies everything Western?

2 Likes

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by naturefellow(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2017
Please, where is Senator/Honorable Ben Murray Bruce and his Common Sense clip on this matter arising...
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by oz4real83(m): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2017
As usual,Nigerians will only shout,shout and shout but the NASS members will go ahead and buy the cars and NOTHING will happen! Not until these people start getting the Venezuelan treatment from Nigerians before they start taking us serious!!

3 Likes

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Josh44s(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
sweatlana:
How is this news? Law makers all over the world receive official cars.

Let's stop being petty!

If I swear give you now, you will say am wicked. With the current state of the economy, those thieves shouldn't even think of a bicycle as allowance not to mention an SUV worth N17m.

2 Likes

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by barondmoni: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Dis is wat nnamdi kanu is trying to help us fight against....but some fool will still hate him for that
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by 0b100100111: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2017
Outside being patriotic, Nigeria is a cursed nation!

We just use fictional faith to shy away from the bitter truth staring at us.

In all aspect, Nigeria is doomed!
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Jabioro: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
We knew it.. they the one..
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by 0b100100111: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
naturefellow:
Please, where is Senator/Honorable Ben Murray Bruce and his Common Sense clip on this matter arising...

He will comment on Twitter soon

Waiting for his analysis!

1 Like

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Jj222(f): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2017
APC you have kill Nigeria ooooo.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Iamzik: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2017
smartty68:
N17,000,000 x 360(House Members) = N6,120,000,000.00
(Six Billion, One Hundred and Twenty Million Naira) only... Over 200 units of Peugeot cars has been supplied already, 160 yet to be supplied and its worth for each is over 10million Naira or less...

N10,000,000 x 360(House Members) = N3,600,000,000.00
(Three Billion, Six Hundred Million Naira) only.

Total = N6,120,000,000.00 + N3,600,000,000.00
= N9,720,000,000.00
(Nine Billion, Seven Hundred and Twenty Million Naira) only on House members...! embarassed

Lawd why did you allow my parents to give birth embarassed to me in this useless country...!

We can never ever move forward if our leaders continue wasting our resources on irrelevances/frivolities

There is no brand new SUV of 17m as at today.
The cost must have been at least N35m each.

This quoted price is for the media.

Car dealers in the house will attest to this. So you may have to double your final figure at the least

1 Like

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by naturefellow(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

He will comment on Twitter soon

Waiting for his analysis!

As him talk for N-Power, make we see whether him go talk on this one wey go benefit am undecided
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by magoo10(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
I thought that with buhari in power all this would have stopped since they said he doesn't abhors corruption,intact he his leading by example by wasting tax payers money in far away London.rubbish
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2017
oh my! All this for old pot bellies dummies...make nobody say happy independence for october o...its even better if the oyinbo were still ruling us
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by holluphemydavid(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2017
And whenever dis people want to travel within d country, Dey will still give dem transportation allowance, flight allowance precisely God av mercy
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by hopyroll(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
oz4real83:
As usual,Nigerians will only shout,shout and shout but the NASS members will go ahead and buy the cars and NOTHING will happen! Not until these people start getting the Venezuelan treatment from Nigerians before they start taking us serious!!

Words alone cannot get us anywhere, we will forever remain stagnant.
Fear is what is killing us, we have choose to live and see within our comfort zone and not beyond it.
Sometimes I just wonder why Nigeria youths cannot unite against this barbaric act but then I remember that why would you start a fight to which you already know the outcome and there will always be that one person who will always carries the cross sabotagesm.

But sooner or later, these pipu will meet their Waterloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
No wonder they are against buhari's anti corruption drive.our problem is deep,we need attitudinal reorientation.lawmaking should be part time,no more allowance.all political office holders should not earn more than 200,000 naira a month.this would discourage looters and bring out selfless leaders.the local govts should be empowered and independent just like the states.it is time to storm the Nass and sack them.up apc
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by martineverest(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Jj222:
APC you have kill Nigeria ooooo.
I guess pdp won't collect too, right?
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by EmekaBlue(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Good...Buy Innoson SUV's
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by guttentag(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
Fix our roads you worthless politicians
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2017
senatordave1:
No wonder they are against buhari's anti corruption drive.our problem is deep,we need attitudinal reorientation.lawmaking should be part time,no more allowance.all political office holders should not earn more than 200,000 naira a month.this would discourage looters and bring out selfless leaders.the local govts should be empowered and independent just like the states.it is time to storm the Nass and sack them.up apc
I am not sure Lawmaking was "lucrative" before the 1999 constitution. Atimes I am forced to think obasanjo did more harm than good.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Jflex07(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2017
The politicians keep getting richer and looking healthier whereas the citizens keep getting poorer and leaner.God please in my next world if at all theres anything of such, don't drop me in Nigeria cos theres no hope for the common man in this country. The country has gone to the cleaners.
Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by smartty68(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2017
Iamzik:

There is no brand new SUV of 17m as at today.
The cost must have been at least N35m each.

This quoted price is for the media.

Car dealers in the house will attest to this. So you may have to double your final figure at the least
Yeah that I'm aware of but was only calculating it based on the figures provided on the media...! We know what our leaders are capable of behind the curtains

1 Like

Re: N17m SUV For House Of Representative Members By December by Iamzik: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
smartty68:

Yeah that I'm aware of but was only calculating it based on the figures provided on the media...! We know what our leaders are capable of behind the curtains

My brother!

We may just wake up one day and find Nigeria for sale on eBay.

That your calculation weak me. Dem don finish this country!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Reps Consider National Assembly Shutdown Over Buhari’s ‘Inaction’ / Oshiomhole, PDP Trade Words Over Alleged APC 140,000 Voided Votes ( Vanguard ) / Obaseki’s Reforms, Oshiomhole, APC And Warnings Ahead Of 2020 By Alilebby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.