Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! (3682 Views)

How Did Nigeria Become Hijacked By Drug Barons,Hooodlums And Mega Thieves? / 2019 Election: APC Assembled Drug Barons, Forgers, Looters, Others In Campaign / Obasanjo Hits NASS, Says Nigerian Politics Dominated By Thieves, Drug Barons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria; Sanusi Lamido
Yorubas are COWARDS and backstabbers their son won't succeed our son Buhari : Arewa youths.
Yorubas killed my father and shared his meat grin: Abiola's son.
Not only that afonjas hate themselves, they are also hated by everybody. North, East, Ss.

All descendants of fallen demon should follow Awolowo way because, life without love is miserable

Igbos are idiots and pigs - Nnamdi Kanu
99% of Igbos women are prostitutes - Nmandi Kanu.

What else?

90% of Igbos men in our country are in prisons for sundry crimes - Thailand police offcer
99% of Igbos that enter our country are criminals - Indonesia immigration officer
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria and Africa nay the world - Malaysia crime investigation officer
Igbos are destroying our youths with their criminality - South African protesters.

Na only una waka come with ASSORTED ORISHIRISHI crime?

Meanwhile, the boys are roasting you here https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Igbos are idiots and pigs - Nnamdi Kanu
99% of Igbos women are prostitutes - Nmandi Kanu.

What else?

90% of Igbos men in our country are in prisons for sundry crimes - Thailand police offcer
99% of Igbos that enter our country are criminals - Indonesia immigration officer
Igbos are a curse to Nigeria and Africa nay the world - Malaysia crime investigation officer
Igbos are destroying our youths with their criminality - South African protesters.

Na only una waka come with ASSORTED ORISHIRISHI crime?

Meanwhile, the boys are roasting you here https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 grin grin grin
Be creative and come with something new, stop repeating the same thing.

Meanwhile, any hope for this Oba who is busy chest beating in prison while his masters that killed his own people on his land are walking free. grin. Cowardice is you people's nature honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Be creative and come with something new, stop repeating the same thing.

Meanwhile, any hope for this Oba who is busy chest beating in prison while his masters that killed his own people on his land are walking free. grin. Cowardice is you people's nature honestly.

It's only you that think the Oba is still in priosn , mumu grade one you are.

Come here, and show us around your brother's house grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 this is what is trending and not some oba in your head. cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

It's only you that think the Oba is still in priosn , mumu grade one you are.

Come here, and show us around your brother's house grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 this is what is trending and not some oba in your head. cheesy cheesy
What's my business ? . He has entered prison like a common criminal and his @ss drilled. A ( whole Oba) Nawa oo. This is still part and parcel of the slavery I was telling you.

Wetin concern me with slave oba .....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

What's my business ? . He has entered prison like a common criminal and his @ss drilled. A ( whole Oba) Nawa oo. This is still part and parcel of the slavery I was telling you.

Wetin concern me with slave oba .....

Sharrrap, leave the Oba or whatever to sort his own issue out, go and sort of the issue raging on igboland, brother killing brother they call drug war

Juarez cartel vs Sinaloa cartel drug war loading in alaigbo grin
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by adexdon(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbo people can do anytin to av money...no false abt dt
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Sharrrap, leave the Oba or whatever to sort his own issue out, go and sort of the issue raging on igboland, brother killing brother they call drug war

Juarez cartel vs Sinaloa cartel drug war loading in alaigbo grin
If you are not a busy body, you should have focused on your miserable skull mining/land of rituals tribe and leave Igbos to sort out their own problem rather than showing us how low you are in thinking by expressing your opinion on igbo affairs even when your view is pathetic and worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

If you are not a busy body, you should have focused on your miserable skull mining/land of rituals tribe and leave Igbos to sort out their own problem rather than showing us how low you are in thinking by expressing your opinion on igbo affairs even when your view is pathetic and worthless.

You keep on shouting rituals, where is OTOKOTO located? Where is OKIJA SHRINE located? Mars? If I dabble into your rituals for money, you will cry here oo.

Meanwhile, Igbos are involved in all assorted crimes known to mankind for money. Like Evans, like Bishops grin grin

Go bury your dead and stop crying all over me here. grin
That is the consequences of attending a church built with drug money.

Come here, let's have some fun https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 grin grin wink

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

You keep on shouting rituals, where is OTOKOTO located? Where is OKIJA SHRINE located? Mars? If I dabble into your rituals for money, you will cry here oo.

Meanwhile, Igbos are involved in all assorted crimes known to mankind for money. Like Evans, like Bishops grin grin

Go bury your dead and stop crying all over me here. grin
That is the consequences of attending a church built with drug money.

Come here, let's have some fun https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/aloysius-nnamdi-ikegwuonu-bishop-building/4 grin grin wink
Same pix, you are very dull. Anyways, all afonjas have been advised a day before yesterday to always move around with helmet, whether at home, in office or on a bike in case of any eventuality, because the love your people have for skulls is beyond Satan's imagination.
Have you done the needful today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by rusher14: 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
This thread is like a mental asylum.
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Same pix, you are very dull. Anyways, all afonjas have been advised a day before yesterday to always move around with helmet, whether at home, in office or on a bike in case of any eventuality, because the love your people have for skulls is beyond Satan's imagination.
Have you done the needful today ?

You are very useless, you should be mourning your dead and planning for burial, see how you packed them like rams going to the abattoir but here you are shouting about helmet.
You are a pathetic fellow
Oloshi. grin grin

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

You are very useless, you should be mourning your dead and planning for burial, see how you packed them like rams going to the abattoir but here you are shouting about helmet.
You are a pathetic fellow
Oloshi. grin grin

Your hopelessness and stagnancy is life has really affect your modus of reasoning hence your perpetual agony.
I can see how you are mourning them by posting same particular pictures again and again.
No wonder you are having one step ahead three steps backwards, the curse they placed on you is irremovable.

F00lish thing.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

[s]Your hopelessness and stagnancy is life has really affect your modus of reasoning hence your perpetual agony.
I can see how you are mourning them by posting same particular pictures again and again.
No wonder you are having one step ahead three steps backwards, the curse they placed on you is irremovable.

F00lish thing.[/s]

Just staying focus on the topic that you want to and attempting to derail. All you've passed across to us here is that the lives of those people killed on Sunday are not significant to you but the well being of an Oba is of more concern to you. I can't blame you anyway, you are just like Ojukwu, who after losing over 3M souls asked his people to forget them.

How to give these drug money awoof loving villagers should be your primary concern and also to ensure that Igbo land is not consumed with drug war. grin grin

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Just staying focus on the topic that you want to and attempting to derail. All you've passed across to us here is that the lives of those people killed on Sunday are not significant to you but the well being of an Oba is of more concern to you. I can't blame you anyway, you are just like Ojukwu, who after losing over 3M souls asked his people to forget them.

How to give these drug money awoof loving villagers should be your primary concern and also to ensure that Igbo land is not consumed with drug war. grin grin
Chai !!, this one living a miserable life.
No creativity, upstairs is dry as Abiola's skull.
Nothing nothing.
I pity those two things that met and produced you because they are childless.

I understand your anger, let me give you this one to calm you down........

Meanwhile, your cancellation is becoming childish and stupid since it's meaning.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by dudebuck: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:

buck think like dude!
don't you heard the attack of South African on Nigerian recently, it was related to the activity of this Igbo drug barons in S. Africa, and it was known world wide.
why the man in target is not in church is not miracle, he was hint!
Only in the zoo aka naliejerià
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Chai !!, this one living a miserable life.
No creativity, upstairs is dry as Abiola's skull.
Nothing nothing.
I pity those two things that met and produced you because they are childless.

I understand your anger, let me give you this one to calm you down........

That pic below is a former governor of Abia state ( GOVERNOR) Orji,

Tell me what he is doing and where is that place call.
The truth is Igbos are Universally accepted and known as JACK OF ALL CRIMES.

Otokoto does it ring a bell?

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

That pic below is a former governor of Abia state ( GOVERNOR) Orji,

Tell me what he is doing and where is that place call.
The truth is Igbos are Universally accepted and known as JACK OF ALL CRIMES.

Otokoto does it ring a bell?
Even pastors and Imans are competing in the same business .Of course your children will definitely follow their fathers footsteps, that one is for sure.
Such a curses tribe

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Even pastors and Imans are competing in the same business .Of course your children will definitely follow their fathers footsteps, that one is for sure.
Such a curses tribe

Shut up and stop scavenging for random picture on NL to populate Nairaland with

Go and solve the myriad of problems plaguing igboland that is making all able body Igbo boys overseas to be languishing in Asian prisons
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Shut up and stop scavenging for random picture on NL to populate Nairaland with

Go and solve the myriad of problems plaguing igboland that is making all able body Igbo boys overseas to be languishing in Asian prisons
If a f00l wants go to equity, he should ensure that his cockroach hands are clean.

Research has shown that all the yahoo yahoo crime committed in London are committed by skull miners.
Go to London, they have mad prison as their second home.
Such a lazy and pathettttttic tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by kernel505: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:
Independent Newspaper reports that the genesis of the beef started in South Africa between the man at the centre of the killings, High Chief Aloysius Ikeagwuonu (popularly known as Bishop) & his drug members years back.
Apparently, he was said to have made away with their money.
A few of Bishop’s loyalists were said to have been killed in the shootout sometime ago but he made his way to Nigeria & built the church — where the shooting occurred — amongst other things.
Word got to the aggrieved party that he was meant to hold a thanksgiving service at the church on Sunday and as normal, they came for him.
Bishop didn’t show up for the thanksgiving service, but his dad & other members of his extended family did.
The gunmen opened fire on the church believing he was there.
His dad was amongst the killed in the attack.
Federal government must investigated and prosecuted the cupits before they turn Nigeria into Colombia!
http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/true-story-anambra-church-killing/
oladeebo.

Oooh! Tribalist is what you are. I've always seen your comments against Igbos, but you voted Kashamu, wanted America drug lord in the Senate.
#SaintObi
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by kernel505: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:
Biafrans and hard drugs business are inseparable. Soon Igbo land will be turn to killing fields by drug lords
This is the beginning

Kashamu is mist wanted Drug lord in Nigeria.
#SaintFools
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

[s]If a f00l wants go to equity, he should ensure that his cockroach hands are clean.

Research has shown that all the yahoo yahoo crime committed in London are committed by skull miners.
Go to London, they have mad prison as their second home.
Such a lazy and pathettttttic tribe.[/s]

We have seen videos of your brothers in Asia given treatment meant for dogs because that is what they are - animals.
Ok, I forgot you all are idiotic pigs grin grin
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
kernel505:

Kashamu is mist wanted Drug lord in Nigeria.
#SaintFools

Go and meet illiterate buffoons like you somewhere else on the forum, here is meant for intelligent folks. grin
Do you see anyone celebrating Kashamu mansion here by his people on NL the way you buffoons glorify your criminals?
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

We have seen videos of your brothers in Asia given treatment meant for dogs because that is what they are - animals.
Ok, I forgot you all are idiotic pigs grin grin
Waoo, your comment just reminds me of an average afonja . They claim to be suFFFerscicated while it's opposite because their capacity to assimilate a simple sentence is damn abysmal, what a shame.

Nnamdi KANU said and I quote " Those opposing Biafrans are pigs and idiot"
Mr man, you are opposing Biafrans and you are nothing but typically P and I. Have you sucked the pig's boobs today grin.
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by kernel505: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and meet illiterate buffoons like you somewhere else on the forum, here is meant for intelligent folks. grin
Do you see anyone celebrating Kashamu mansion here by his people on NL the way you buffoons glorify your criminals?

Hurling insult on a troll won't appreciate his/her value.

You didn't celebrate Kashamu, but you voted him into Senate, and celebrated an ex convict (Bode George).

#SaintKashamu
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

Waoo, your comment just reminds me of an average afonja . They claim to be suFFFerscicated while it's opposite because their capacity to assimilate a simple sentence is damn abysmal, what a shame.

Nnamdi KANU said and I quote " Those opposing Biafrans are pigs and idiot"
Mr man, you are opposing Biafrans and you are nothing but typically P and I. Have you sucked the pig's boobs today grin.

Idiotic pig, that is what you are to NK.
Stop derailing the thread grin
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by ProWalker: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
kernel505:

[s]Hurling insult on a troll won't appreciate his/her value.

You didn't celebrate Kashamu, but you voted him into Senate, and celebrated an ex convict (Bode George).
[/s]
#SaintKashamu

You simply enjoy acting the fool or you are just been typical?
Who else celebrate a criminal mansion and achievements here if not idiotic pigs like you. grin
Re: Igbo Drug Barons Ran Sacked Anambra Congregation... Dozen Killed More Injured! by Igboesika: 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
ProWalker:

Idiotic pig, that is what you are to NK.
Stop derailing the thread grin
English language has done more harm than good in your miserable life. I would have loved to put it in drawing for you to understand but I won't spend my time on such journey because ,its will be fruitless as usual. what a pity.

Once again,as an anti Biafran, have you sucked pig's booby today ?. It would make your brain to develop faster more than the one you drank during your childhood since you are a dyslexic patient that finds it difficult to understand simple sentence ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamization Has Just Began In Public Schools. / Tears As Buhari Go Home Protest Goes Wrong _ Video / Umeoji: An Icon Of Progressive Leadership And Representation - Okey Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.