Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,409 members, 7,812,211 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video (5154 Views)

Terry G Disses M.i / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Bow Wow Disses Romeo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by youngdigi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
http://videos.onsmash.com/v/9zZGxZHymyHKkMzl

lol, this some funny isshh, if u are aware of wats been goin on with Cam lately
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by menike(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
Nice Post but we in New York kno that Nigga ain't wat he is

It was kinda fu*cked up how Styles talked wit him though
Cusz he had me goin' like "What that fu*ck was that" . I mean U dissed this Nigga
And next minute U talkin' to him like y'all were good pals, like he was a brother

I mean evr'ybody know 50 was the reason Styles album got pushed back several times
And when it eventually dropped . Interscope cudn't even give him a Video (Common Dawg)

That situation was really fu*cked up rit there.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by youngdigi(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2007
menike:

Nice Post but we in New York kno that Nigga ain't what he is

It was kind of fu*cked up how Styles talked wit him though
Cusz he had me goin' like "What that fu*ck was that" . I mean U dissed this Nigga
And next minute U talkin' to him like y'all were good pals, like he was a brother

I mean evr'ybody know 50 was the reason Styles album got pushed back several times
And when it eventually dropped . Interscope cudn't even give him a Video (Common Dawg)

That situation was really fu*cked up rit there.

ok i dont live in Ny but i will tell u that majority of what u mention here hold no weight, Styles and 50 had a grown man conversation, what did u expect them to do? battle over the fone?, absolutely not, if u listened to the convo, u will notice there were times where they both had little disputes but regqardless they did have a decent convo.

and Styles did have a video featuring Akon, get ur facts right,
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by menike(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2007
That track was out say august while d album was xpected 4 on October . and 50 telling styles he goin' 2 help Styles work a deal , that's just bull . Look @ the way Cam flipped @ 50 . We talking bout LOX n' not MOP or Moob Deep , LOX will still sell units than dem other cats.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by roflmao: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2007
This beef shyt ain't nuthing serious. It's largely another publicity stunt by 50 and just entertainment at the end of the day. You don't expect Styles and 50 to start talking silly at each other like a couple of 10yr olds over the phone, live on radio! I heard the whole thing live and I remember both of them even confirmed they'd never spoken to each other before, go figure.

BTW Cam sonned the hell outta 50 when he came on the phone. So what did 50 do? He went on to shoot a video in his mansion in connecticut in the comfy of the NYPD's protection, SMH @ that. I mean what's the essence of shooting a diss video over a little lame argument on a radio show when you were the initial aggressor but felt umcomfortable when the odds turned against you? To make matters worse you shoot the lamest diss video ever in the backyard of your mansion in a sub-urban neighbourhood, displaying AKs and silver berettas while you and your crew sing the hook to the wack ass diss song.

For one thing 50 has never one a hip-hop battle and Cam is definately the last person he can redeem his image with. Dipset as a crew are comedians. Them dudes just clown people and so far Cam is already lived up to that. 50 is taking this whole thing really serious while Cam just making fun of him. This beef will be judged on who has the funnier diss and we all know Dipset are by far the funnier of the two crews so Cam win. 50 lost!

Cam: Cuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrtis? How much did the Mobb sell Cuuuurrrtis?
Cam: 50 looks like a gorilla with rabbit teeth!

LMAO, can't wait for the next strike
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by menike(m): 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2007
That's true dawg . In New York we no 50's just wack
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by youngdigi(m): 5:55am On Feb 12, 2007
rof-lmao:

For one thing 50 has never one a hip-hop battle and Cam is definately the last person he can redeem his image with. Dipset as a crew are comedians. Them dudes just clown people and so far Cam is already lived up to that. 50 is taking this whole thing really serious while Cam just making fun of him. This beef will be judged on who has the funnier diss and we all know Dipset are by far the funnier of the two crews so Cam win. 50 lost!

i dont know about that, they are both funny kats, u need to reverse back to 50s disses, dude got jokes for days
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by BigShishi(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2007
, MENSES shudafucup fool,

young-jigi, have u peeped camron's diss track?, its even whacker than 50 cent's diss record, 50 cent is a mogul rite now, of coures he gon be in his mansion, he worth too much now to play wit roaches, camron lost weight cos his last album went wood, he talkin bout LLoyds last album flopped but he(camron) aint had no hits in a minute, Jim jones is da new head honcho, and he is even whacker than cam,

Cam think he made cos he gat a blue lambo? 50 give out lambos mayne!! eaazy!!
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by daznitro(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2007
50 cent is not worth a page why discuss him, dude is too dumb for my liking,he just had a lil chat with cam he went out to shoot a video.how dumb?
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by ucantseeme: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2007
and i think this is camron's reply here kinda wack

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fHQ6S6Gve5U
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by daznitro(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ucantseeme
i totally agree with you, my reply will be always wack so long is fiddy because dude is wack so talkin about a wack dude makes me wack too.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by youngdigi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
exactly, what im tryin to say, i don't understand folks, just because u can't stand the dude doesnt mean u should deny his skills where its due, this is particularly for the person who said 50 is dumb, /, how can u say that about an illiterate thats been in the game for approx 5 years and is worth over $100 million, thats undeniable intelligence.

and yes all 50 had to say in that convo with cam is "Cam, how much did your last album sell?", and that would have been a wrap for him
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by diddy4(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2007
first of all, ignorance is a bliss and people love thriving on ignorance.

how can u come here and say 50 is dumb huh? i mean, the guy aint no jigga on the mic but dang son give him his due. he is a street smart hustler who people are hating on cuzz he made it out of the hood and doesnt wanna mess his bright future up.

how can someone dumb as some of y'all put it, single handedly go from a thousand to 100 mill and u still call him dumb. dude can buy you, your house and your family and u still call him dumb. if he is the definition of dumb then i wonder what cam is.

i listened to the radio show and Cam is a kid. he was crying on the radio like a bitch. instead of having a grown man convo like styles P did with fifty, he went ahead to start ish up and y'all are here saying is publicity stunt. you haterz need to chill the heck out. cuzz 50 is known for his controversies doesnt mean every beef he got makes him the starter. cam caused it and cam also released a diss song b4 50 replied. when 50 finally replied what do we have? ignorant vatos saying it is publicity stunt. y'all need to go get your brain checked.

50 will drop an album and still go platinum b4 game's album even smells it. game has released his album since and released 3 videos yet he aint nowhere near platinum. Em' mixtape is even doing better compared to game's.

50 is da ish. GGGG GGG G-unit. dont hate the playa hate the game.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by roflmao: 4:01am On Feb 13, 2007
Hey yo,diddy4!
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by ladebi(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2007
smart dude what did styls p tell 50 about prem,tell me i can see yall aint about the rap game but about the benjamins.but please we aint talkin about the money,they were talkin about who sold more album.not who got the dough.and you tellin me 50 made it from the street,i guess with the boys in blue
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by diddy4(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2007
50 sold more albums in two years than Jay-z did with 7 of his albums. heck 50 out sold many emcees. this aint about album sales cuzz cam wont even sale what 50 sold in his lifetime.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by youngdigi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2007
ladebi:

smart dude what did styls p tell 50 about prem,tell me i can see yall aint about the rap game but about the benjamins.

lol u see, its kats like this that just make me laugh, they come out here sayin stuff like they know the rap game,
listen, just becos peeps choose not to get into deep details doesnt mean they know nuthin about the rap game or drug game infact?? cus if u wana go ahead and talk about preme, prince, fat cat or supreme team, i will school u on that, so dont be comin out here actin like u know better than everyone here just becos u might know who preme is and some folks in here don't, pls state facts here and not wat u know, gosh
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by 4Play(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
young_digi:

exactly, what im tryin to say, i don't understand folks, just because u can't stand the dude doesnt mean u should deny his skills where its due, this is particularly for the person who said 50 is dumb, /, how can u say that about an illiterate thats been in the game for approx 5 years and is worth over $100 million, thats undeniable intelligence.

and yes all 50 had to say in that convo with cam is "Cam, how much did your last album sell?", and that would have been a wrap for him

The problem with some of the folks here is that they are bunch of [b]groupies.[/b]Instead of just enjoying the music that these millonaires make,they take on beef that has nothing to do with their lives.That's just some childish stuff.

Some folks will condemn any music they hear from G-Unit,like Game is their cousin.The fact of the matter is 50 Cents is one of the best rappers of his generation,if he makes good music I listen,if Game makes good music I listen,if Cam does so,I listen .

Their beef is none of my biz and should be none of yours.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by roflmao: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2007
Some of y'all emotional cry-babies who take forum posts more serious than your life need to click I'm out.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by diddy4(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2007
4 Play:

The problem with some of the folks here is that they are bunch of [b]groupies.[/b]Instead of just enjoying the music that these millonaires make,they take on beef that has nothing to do with their lives.That's just some childish stuff.

Some folks will condemn any music they hear from G-Unit,like Game is their cousin.The fact of the matter is 50 Cents is one of the best rappers of his generation,if he makes good music I listen,if Game makes good music I listen,if Cam does so,I listen .

Their beef is none of my biz and should be none of yours.

props to you 4play, love your reply. concur
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by mukina2: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2007
diddy shocked
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by odada(m): 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2007
@muki
hi dear,where av u been?u IM is acting up i guess undecided
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by diddy4(m): 3:30am On Feb 19, 2007
muki muki
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by ladebi(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2007
Man i dont need your drug lessons please you can pass that knowledge to you coming generations dude,ur forgeting some people like micheal haris dude and papy mason.Bleep YOU YOUNG DIGGY WITH A LOTTA RESPECT FOR YA KNOWLEDGE hope you know about whitney cos the way ur going on with your game DLEA will soon be roundin you.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by Oracle(m): 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2007
Looks like 50's got a problem with everybody

Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by 9ja4eva: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
I think so .

He has a big problem.

Na big time Agbero
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by somze(f): 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Dont be fooled, 50 is a result of Eminem and Dre's influence and marketing. Yes he's got some talent but he did not get there on his own.

He disses for now reason and has a big mouth. But who cares? Money talks to talk 50 hey?
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by 9ja4eva: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2007
D guy too get mouth.

Na everybody he dey fight.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by nutyay(m): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
Fu*ck murder inc, fu*ck ja. Fu*ck irv gotti, & if anybody gat a problem wit dat fu*ck u 2. It's g unit & notin more.
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by boysteve1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2007
Make all of una go listen to MC BURIAL (DON'T BODY YA SELF), NAS WASH HAM AND E NO TO GET IM TIME OHH,
HE NEEDS TO LEARN, THIS MEN HELP HIM GROW!!!
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by A40(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2007
Dis stuff is all just hype im not even feelin 50 like i used to although Camron is way whacker that guy would starve if he where in Nigeria im glad Jay has kicked all their sorry asses out of the ROC
Re: 50 Cent At It Again: Disses Camron New Video by 9ja4eva: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2007
ROC na class na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Cheap Recording Studio In Lagos? / O.B.O (omo Baba Olowo) :: Free Album Mp3 Download / Piano Tutorial Links On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.