Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference (840 Views)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
I pray that the good lord ease the affairs of the families of the bereaved and forgive the innocent souls that was killed unjustly, And May the killers get their punishment and being caught as soon as possible, then this comes to my topic at hand.

From the stories it was announced the bishop dude was among the people who where the gang who had issues together that was the causes of the attacks based on business deals but it's so surprising that nobody has ever mentioned 'Christianity' as a religion that kills, we are all either praying for the lost souls and condemning the bishop that was proclaimed being part of the heinous crime.

Am going to point out to everyone that The Anambra State Commissioner of Police, CP Garba Umar is actually a muslim and a northerner and his speech was that the killers would be apprehended in few days, he didn't look at religion he simply looked at the people who committed a crime.

If only we Nigerians can be in unison like this when crimes are committed against humanity, Maybe we would live a better life and heinous crimes would have being averted before its been committed.

Let's put Religion aside in our dealings and whoever committed a crime being Muslim or Christian should be dealt with severely and not religious condemnation

Islam And christianity are religions

People who commit crimes are human

May the good lord continue to guide us in Nigeria and forgive us our known and Unknown sins

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by MrJorge(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2017
The 'bishop' is actually not a cleric but an alias.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by jojokings: 8:23am On Aug 07, 2017
What exactly were you expecting the CP to say, maybe say now we know that Christians too can be killers that they will start monitoring Christians and worship centers as well, eekwa

You just woke up and begin to write anything you see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2017
jojokings:
What exactly were you expecting the CP to say, maybe say now we know that Christians too can be killers that they will start monitoring Christians and worship centers as well, eekwa

You just woke up and begin to write anything you see

I wrote what I feel is cool and am trying to let you understand the commissioner is also a northerner and a muslim.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2017
MrJorge:
The 'bishop' is actually not a cleric but an alias.

An Alfa or Mallam Is an Alias

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by SOFTENGR: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2017
The only thing I expect from the Police is that the criminals have been apprehended.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by kevoh(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2017
balash:

An Alfa or Mallam Is an Alias
The Alfa or mallam are titles of honor given to Islam scholars. It has a religious undertone for giving of the title. The Bishop is also a title of honor for Christians with a religious undertone. But the person involved in this case, got his alias or nickname,Bishop more or less from a social construct, the way Zinedan Zidane is called Zizou or Augustine Okocha is called Jay-Jay. There is no religious undertone to it.

And no the man called Bishop did not form the gang of killers, he was the one the gunmen were looking for to kill.

Your writeup sounds fishy, it's either you did not read any of the news links posted or you are deliberately twisting facts and terms to suit your narrative. undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2017
kevoh:

The Alfa or mallam are titles of honor given to Islam scholars. It has a religious undertone for giving of the title. The Bishop is also a title of honor for Christians with a religious undertone. But the person involved in this case, got his alias or nickname,Bishop more or less from a social construct, the way Zinedan Zidane is called Zizou or Augustine Okocha is called Jay-Jay. There is no religious undertone to it.

And no the man called Bishop did not form the gang of killers, he was the one the gunmen were looking for to kill.

Your writeup sounds fishy, it's either you did not read any of the news links posted or you are deliberately twisting facts and terms to suit your narrative. undecided undecided

Are u actually reading posts at all? I am talking of the causes of death of innocent individual, it's actually said he was part of drug related business and he was traced to the church. He is actually the cause of the death of the individual and his alias being a bishop meant he is a religious fella and a Christian, an alfa is also a man that goes to mosque and prays, I have witnessed folds of news on Nairaland with the alfa name and the next thing is always muslim are killers or thereabout. We are trying to find the killers now, but we are not pointing at religion in finding it. Which most of you Christians find joy in deliberately claiming religion instead of crimes
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
the guy is not a religious bishop.
"bishop" is his nickname.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
the guy is not a religious bishop.

"bishop" is his nickname.

He is part of the gang, business deals settlement in church, do you know what he actually did to make gunmen raise down a church? How much of a crime was what he did to result in sure reprisal attack? At least they weren't assassin that came for him. He was punished for a crime and blood of the innocent was placed on his head inside the church
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by kevoh(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2017
balash:

Are u actually reading posts at all? I am talking of the causes of death of innocent individual, it's actually said he was part of drug related business and he was traced to the church. He is actually the cause of the death of the individual and his alias being a bishop meant he is a religious fella and a Christian, an alfa is also a man that goes to mosque and prays, I have witnessed folds of news on Nairaland with the alfa name and the next thing is always muslim are killers or thereabout. We are trying to find the killers now, but we are not pointing at religion in finding it. Which most of you Christians find joy in deliberately claiming religion instead of crimes
1. You are not the only person to have condemned the killings but you are the first I have seen add a malicious twist to it. This is Islamic propaganda mr.man. You have been corrected by several people on this thread that the said Bishop is not a religious person but just a nickname. Your comment above shows you have chosen to see it otherwise. Even a seven years old can't be this blind to obvious errors in the writeup after being corrected, only people with an intent to twist the narrative to suit their propaganda are. If you want to have a revenge on Isis and Boko killings being attributed to Muslims or an alfa/mallam paedophile acts being attributed to Muslims, find a story with a real Bishop/pastor and open a thread for that. Such stories are not hard to find.
2. Just because I disagreed with your malicious narrative, you were quick to call me a Christian. grin grin Only yesterday a NL christain called me a Jew. I am none of the labels ascribed to me. Come up with a better line.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2017
kevoh:

1. You are not the only person to have condemned the killings but you are the first I have seen add a malicious twist to it. This is Islamic propaganda mr.man. You have been corrected by several people on this thread that the said Bishop is not a religious person but just a nickname. Your comment above shows you have chosen to see it otherwise. Even a seven years old can't be this blind to obvious errors in the writeup after being corrected, only people with an intent to twist the narrative to suit their propaganda are. If you want to have a revenge on Isis and Boko killings being attributed to Muslims or an alfa/mallam paedophile acts being attributed to Muslims, find a story with a real Bishop/pastor and open a thread for that. Such stories are not hard to find.
2. Just because I disagreed with your malicious narrative, you were quick to call me a Christian. grin grin Only yesterday a NL christain called me a Jew. I am none of the labels ascribed to me. Come up with a better line.

Am sure you are really reading what you want to let people see about you, am talking about crimes and religion indifference my brother, a man nicknamed Bishop can't be someone who knows how to drive a car fast or someone who can climb a tree with one leg. It would clearly have a religion undertone, he might not stand infront of the pulpit to address the congregation but he is a good Christian that's it, and when you talking about something please have a good knowledge of it.

Just few days ago a story came up on front page of a man who exhumed the corpse of his friend and cut them into pieces and he was called an alfa, the dude in question is meant to be punished for his crime but when the post was on Frontpage the first 10 post didn't talk about the man, they were clearly condemning islam and saying bad shits about muslim. Am very sure you were nowhere to be found then so you can defend your claims up there.

My claim is simple, crime is committed inside a church, we are all clamouring for killers been apprehended but if it was done in the mosque it's always pointed at Muslims killing theirselves and not just about the killers purnished for a crime against humanity. Read my message again Atheist
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by jojokings: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2017
balash:

I wrote what I feel is cool and am trying to let you understand the commissioner is also a northerner and a muslim.

If he is a Muslim and then?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
balash:

He is part of the gang, business deals settlement in church, do you know what he actually did to make gunmen raise down a church? How much of a crime was what he did to result in sure reprisal attack? At least they weren't assassin that came for him. He was punished for a crime and blood of the innocent was placed on his head inside the church

my comment is in response to. your initial post where you implied he was a religious bishop.

as if you didn't modify your post mtseww
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by balash(m): 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

my comment is in response to. your initial post where you implied he was a religious bishop.

as if you didn't modify your post mtseww

Lol Smart butt!! Aw re u
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference by Alennsar(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
balash:

Lol Smart butt!! Aw re u
pls check your mail brother

(1) (Reply)

. / A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam / Deeper Life Pastor Arrested, Detained By Masquerade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.