Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sweet Tea - The Remedy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sweet Tea - The Remedy (860 Views)

How People From Ekiti Drink Tea / (PHOTO) When Your Mai Shayi Has A Master's Degree In Tea / Akpos Remedy To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Tea - The Remedy by r231(m): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2010
This is funny !!!! However, the women might not

see the humor in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue.

Doctor: "What happened?"

Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home drunk he beats me to a pulp."

Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just take a glass of sweet tea and start gargling with it. Just gargle and gargle."

Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.

Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I gargled with sweet tea. I gargled and gargled, and nothing happened!"

Doctor: "You see how keeping your mouth shut helps?"
Re: Sweet Tea - The Remedy by romsky: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
OMG!!! cheesy
Re: Sweet Tea - The Remedy by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
Smart Doctor.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fart In Bed / Preach On The Subject Of Liars! / Setting A Few Ground Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.