Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Letter From The Grave - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter From The Grave (865 Views)

I Have Decided To Stay Inside The Grave Till January 1st 2016 / HILARIOUS; Even In The Grave, A LovePeddler Remains A LovePeddler / The Grave Stone And An Igbo Man... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From The Grave by blackbeau1(f): 2:40am On Jul 18, 2011
A widow had just finished burying her husband the day before and so decided to check her mail.after reading the first mail,she fainted.her only son came into the room some moments later and when he discovered his mother had fainted,decided to find out the causative factor.he also fainted after reading the mail.the mail read:
my dear wife,
its a pleasure writing this to you.just wanted to tell you that i arrived safely yesterday.as you can see the wonders of technology will never cease.i'm surprised as you are to find out that there is network here.anyway,just wanted to tell you that it is very,very hot here but despite that we are very busy preparing for your arrival tommorrow.don't be discouraged by how long it took for me to get here.it wont be that difficult for you.your mum and grandparents send their regards.
Ps:when you get here,we will discuss how to start up our new life here so that when junior finally comes,he will have a lot of fun.thanks for yesterday. You made me feel important.
                                                  your dear husband. 
actually,it was a case of misspelt e-mail address .
Re: Letter From The Grave by Alalabi(m): 11:31am On Jul 18, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy
cheesy unny

(1) (Reply)

Kingdom Of Heaven / Joke Of The Day / LAPD In Lagos O!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.