Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark (20991 Views)

Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others / But Nnamdi Kanu Said Buhari Will Not Return. / Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested - Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by rusher14: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
They should boycott the elections.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by SHAKABOOM: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stupid old ball head..God punish yu dia angry
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by handsomenonny(m): 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
In Nigeria, arm robbers, kidnappers, 99% of people heading a church and politicans are the same so am not surprise let the headward keep talking.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by pellummy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Daplux4:

U lied my dear, we are not afraid of war rather we are afraid of continues to be slave's
Daplux4:

U lied my dear, we are not afraid of war rather we are afraid of continues to be slave's
Daplux4:

my dear as far as there are people of this generation political minds our chain of slavery is long..i will rather put pressure on the govt than belief in my brother, mind me i don't ve a problem wit kanu,bt war is nt d answer,also to nl tribal comment(insult& abuse) show how unrealistic we are...let pray 2 change our greedy self
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by peteredo: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbo keep saying dey re marginalized i keep asking who marginalized dem.. or dont dey have pple in legislature and executive in dis country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by egbemaoguta(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Clark go seat down jare,mark my words today,buhari him self will be d one to call for referendum of Biafra nation,bet me

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Otapipia: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Just one bullet will settle this madness. Just one bullet through the skull will do the magic.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Esji80(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
lols for once I agree with Mr Clark but arresting Kanu wont solve the problem
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigeria is littered with lots of educated illiterates. I still don't see what Nk is doing wrong that calls for his detention. Why are people just trying to blackmail this guy with war? He has said it and reiterated that he is not calling for war. I can see the hausa fulani and their slave subject in the south are paranoid. Quota system is on the verge of collapse. The water bottle feeding system is being threatened. I understand their fears.

Money has exchanged hands and Clark is now singing one Nigeria song. Nothing is worth fighting for in this country. Why can't southerners unite for once?

North always empower fifth columnists in the south to betray the struggle. It's a pity for. If y'all want this unitary system that only benefits the hausa fulani to continue then be my guest. I don't fuckinng care again. Let hausa fulani continue to rape us all and their foot soldiers (fulani herdsmen) continue to rape southern women and kidnap southerners. We deserve what we are getting.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
See as Edwin Clark carry hand near mouth like who hold claro

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Lajet: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
This old man always talking nonsense. How can he said that only Imo and Abia state are only igbo areas that produce oil. I don't blame him They people i blame are those who claimed to be Igbo leaders The never rebuke all this lies this wicked land grabbers always tell the media even IPOB that suppose to unite Igbos outside South East have never rebuke them instead they are busy including other tribes land in their biafra map bringing disgrace to Ndi-Igbo as if we can't stand by alone if Nigeria divide
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by kikake: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Clark lives in Abuja at his age with a very young woman he took for later day wife. He abandoned the poor ones in his oil producing area with environment devastated by oil exploitation.

We know the political establishment has been bribing vocal people in the SS to attack agitation for Biafra.

But they are bringing the rightful agitation further to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Candybob(m): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Old man, U better mind your business.
By the time this guy and his followers turn their attention on you ehn..
Anyway you revel in negative news and like looking for unnecessary attention.
Attention seeking old man.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by prettyboi1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Amarabae:
In asmuch I disagree with Kanu on that Anambra election bycott but asking for him to be arrested is dumb and silly.
Did he ask for Tompolo, Ateke tom and Dokubo arrest when they were militanting for their selfish gains.
And btw MR EDWIN CLARK, Igbos don't produce oil in only Abia and Imo.
We produce Oil in Oyigbo(my area), Etche, Omuma, Ndoni, Rivers Egbema, Ogbaru Anambra areas etc.
Stop twisting history and trying to play the divide and conquer tactics Gowon taught you in 1967.
We know our Boundary and don't need your opinion.
Trying to limit Igbos to 5 South East states will Always fail woefully.
Thanks.

You agree with Nnamdi Kanu on boycotting the Anambra elections? Sorry, but many of you are so fvcking dumb!. Don't vote na. Whether you people vote or not, you and I know that no state will be be without a governor & that means somebody must become the governor whether by hook or by crook. You dummies can decide to let a crook take the power & office of governorship by deciding to not vote, just remember, when that crook takes power & office as governor, you all should not come & make noise in our ears as to how your state governor is not performing & how the federal government is 'marginalizing' you guys.

Dumb folks will just be creating problems for themselves & then crying & making noise when their dumb plans go wrong cos they were too blind to see the big picture & the future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by kikake: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
hatchy:
Nnamdi Kanu should know why Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast leaving the people he led into war to be massacred by the Nigerian army before he plunge his kinsmen into another wasteful war.

A child who refused to learn from what killed his father is surely going to die same way.

A word is enough for the wise!

At least you confirmed that Nigerian Army massacred Igbos during the war.

Thanks.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by kikake: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
rozayx5:
Another igbokwe

In the south

Smh

Igbokwe is better than Clark.

Clark has been leading the Ijaw in politics since the 1960s with result that billions of dollars worth oil blocks in Ijaw land and shore fronts are owned by northerner Nigerians; worse, Ijaw lost its land and fishing waterways to oil pollution.

Yet Clark sees himself as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by totorimi: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Who is Ohaneze Ndigbo, when and where did the Ibo people appoint or vote them into office, can any one of them tell the Ibos something and the obey like they listen to Nnamdi Kanu. I challenge any so called Ohaneze Ndigbo member to come out to the any public place in any Ibo land and declare openly that he or she is one of them Ohaneze Ndigbo and see if what follows is not a barrage of pebbles hurled at them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Busyguy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
PehaKaso:
With all due respect, Alaowei Clark goofed on this one. As an Izon man on the path of truth, I disagree with the elder's position.
Any person or group that is pushed to the wall must definitely fight back in order to live. Nigeria has been making life unbearable for the Easterners. The elder statesman observed that Nigeria constituted a board of NNPC, with Northerners who have no petroleum in their region as members, and left out the Easterners who contribute a sizeable proportion of the petroleum resources. Where is the fairness here?
Where was Alaowei Clerk when the Northerners gave Easterners an ultimatum to vacate their region? Where was Alaowei Clark when the North controlled Police refused to obey the hypocritical warrants of arrest against the Northern youths? Is Alaowei Clark oblivious of the circulation of a song in the North, calling for the massacre of Ibos anywhere in Nigeria?
Alaowei Clark, by this statement, has failed us, we the people of the Niger Delta, our brothers the Easterners and of course, all Southerners in general, who hitherto, looked up to him advocacy.
Alaowei Clark must not be taken seriously on this matter. He has lost it.
What do u know?
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Busyguy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kanu is suffering from midlife crisis.. The earlier he takes heed to the wise advise of an elder the better for him.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by totorimi: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Otapipia:
Just one bullet will settle this madness. Just one bullet through the skull will do the magic.

If we dont expose the rashes ravaging the buttocks to sunlight, it will never go away.

We will not because of the sound of bullet refuse to go to war.

There can be no peace without a fight.

s
It is high time we address this nonsense once and for all. It is not by force to stay together in a union that is toxic and parasitic.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by sonofdgods: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi kanu... don't play with fire.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by tiger28: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
hatchy:
Nnamdi Kanu should know why Ojukwu ran away to Ivory Coast leaving the people he led into war to be massacred by the Nigerian army before he plunge his kinsmen into another wasteful war.

A child who refused to learn from what killed his father is surely going to die same way.

if Kanu can give up his British passport then we can take him serious. You cannot lead people to their death while you have an EXIT Plan. I can bet you this negro wont dare do that.
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by sayisayi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nonsense...2 plus 2 makes 4, but we must arrest all mathematicians!!!! Ni55ers!!! grin >: grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by es144000: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Daplux4:

It is because you have nothing including wife and children
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Sterope(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Are you sure you are not afraid of war?

Are you sure you would be okay with people gangraping your mum, sisters and brothers?

Are you ready to lose a leg or two or perhaps the second half of your body?

Are you ready to watch your youngest cousins die of hunger?

Have you ever experienced war through books?

If no, have you tried spending some time with Boko Haram victims?

You don't know war, if you I'd you will never wish

PS: Every part of Nigeria is marginalised. Poverty is everywhere from the north to the south to west to the east. Having more people from a particular tribal group in politics has never led to increase in social services for the their people. Chew on that for a minute.

It is common sense. Y'all should quit crying miserably. WE are all in this together. Your suffering is no greater no lesser than the Hausa's, Yorubas and other ethnic groups.

Daplux4:

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by Emenandez4lyf(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm +1 today. A Proudly Leo Escaped Mama's Womb. #ShowMeLove
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by aribisala0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
WELL WE NEED NOT LOOK FURTHER THAN THIS VERY EDUCATIVE THREAD FROM 2015 about YORUBA MARGINALIZATION UNDER GEJ AND WHAT THE EBOES HAD TO SAY THEN> ISN'T LIFE FUNNY?

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by win2kwire: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
hatchy:

to be honest the whole world hates ibos, this m0ron Kanu is actually working for the world. no one cares how many of them disappear.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by aribisala0(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lajet:
This old man always talking nonsense. How can he said that only Imo and Abia state are only igbo areas that produce oil. I don't blame him They people i blame are those who claimed to be Igbo leaders The never rebuke all this lies this wicked land grabbers always tell the media even IPOB that suppose to unite Igbos outside South East have never rebuke them instead they are busy including other tribes land in their biafra map bringing disgrace to Ndi-Igbo as if we can't stand by alone if Nigeria divide

Did he say they are the ONLY Igbo states that produce oil? Where exactly did he say that? Is English Languuage comrehension your problem?
Re: Igbos Are Marginalised, But Nnamdi Kanu Must Be Arrested – Edwin Clark by kehnderson(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
GMBuhari:

Nnamdi is a nonentity, I mean that in political terms not as an insult

Nobody recognizes kunu. As such when things go terribly wrong nobody will offer help or support

Furthermore, to leave the country, you must have; own a valid passport ,unfortunately kanu's passport has been seized. Unless he swims out, hrs going nowhere
YES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage Above N22,500 Will Lead To Inflation, Says Group / Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu Marches Against Rape, Says Enough Is Enough / Lekki Shooting: Who Wants DJ Switch Dead? By Osayimwen Osahon George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.