Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! (2738 Views)

Tokkida Semlek: Man Refunds N800k Paid To His GTBank Account By Mistake (Photos) / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2017
If you are looking for a simple way to make fast cash online even if you don't have a skill, then this tutorial is for you. This tutorial is in series. I will be revealing different companies to you guys free of charge. Established companies that will actually pay you for your work. So be sure to follow the series so you don't miss any of these companies as I reveal them along with my partners who will be sharing such opportunities on with us.

Most of the tasks/jobs that are available are easy sign-ups, following someone on Twitter, Instagram, file downloads, simple reviews etc.

Some of the site have limited jobs while others have unlimited jobs. You can actually make a decent money from these opportunities if you put in the required effort.

Withdrawal method is done through PayPal, Moneybookers (Skrill) Payoneer and Payza depending on the company you choose to work with.
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Now before we proceed any further, it is important to note that this will not make you rich. Yes, that's the simple truth. I always tell people the situation of things exactly the way it is. I don't deceive people with false hope. But it is quaranteed to make you few bucks daily. But of course, you must put in the required effort.
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2017
Let's get started....

Today I will reveal one of the micro job site that actually pay you for doing simple tasks online free.

Introducing... www.microworkers.com

This micro job site pays you to complete very simple jobs that anyone can do. The amount you are paid per job depends on the nature of the job you choose. There is no fix amount for the jobs.

Go over to the site, sign up and start working immediately. Registration is free. No application is required. But you will be required to take a simple test.

Let me know if you have any challenge.

Mare genuine paying sites with unlimited jobs/tasks coming

Source... https://www.kikimat.com/community/work-at-home-opportunities/get-paid-5-20day-doing-simple-tasks-online-series/#post-27
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by ssolaoye: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Free Online Invoicing Software for Your Small Business.

https://invoice.ng
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
The second genuine paying micro job sites in this series have been released and posted on Kikimat. This company comes with unlimited jobs and you can do as many jobs you want daily and make some few bucks. Just follow the article source or my signature to get full tutorial.
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by Saveasoul: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
what about the site with unlimited job which you stated I will like to know Sir
Re: Micro Job Sites - Get Paid To Do Simple Jobs/tasks Online Free! by mukulu56(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
Virtual PayPal Terminal is an online commission platform that makes it easy for users to receive their PayPal payments from customers around the world which they can either withdraw to Bank or convert to Bitcoin.

Virtual PayPal Terminal is a company of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.

It serves primarily as a commission agent of Qarallax Nigeria Limited.
A Limited liability company registered by corporate affairs commission of Nigeria (CAC).

You can always call our Nigerian sales Rep on numbers below or have a chat with him on whatsapp.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Land Under Government Excision / Equities Market Sustains Rally On Positive Sentiments / Caterpillar Payloader Business Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.