Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

"Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster (19454 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
naso, after all these centuries of prayers against d devil he still hasn't relented. make una free the dude cheesy
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Agimor(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
What exactly is funny about this poster? Nairalanders self just like poke nosing around aimlessly.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by binsanni(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmm, christains and their wonders, will never ends sad
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by ipobarecriminals: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
scooby12:

Wickedness can't die in this world..
Forces of wickedness i.e principalities and power(darkness) that manipulate/destroy/render the destiny of people useless/ hopeless.U better pray.

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by ipobarecriminals: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
sad sad
binsanni:
undecided
binsanni:
the best time to be alive is now.WAKE UP.There are wicked forces that destroy the happiness of men and turned the destiny of many to upside down.A man live in duplex,sell it and moved to civilian barrack is somehow not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by willybilly: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'VE CHECKED THE 2 SCRIPTURAL PASSAGES, AND I STILL CAN'T FIND THE CORRELATION BETWEEN THEM AND THE THEME.[/color]
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Kizyte(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Camlot000007:

I and my family must die!
Amen!
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Gloriao(f): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is a good development. They should channel their "Wickedness must die" to the situation of this country.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Forces of wickedness i.e principalities and power(darkness) that manipulate/destroy/render the destiny of people useless/ hopeless.U better pray.

Leave that thing.

Revelation 12:12 
Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

Wickedness can never die in this world. The earth is cursed.
You better focus your prayers on eternal life.

2 Likes

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
johnshagb:
And this one is rock of refuse...I cant laff

LWKMDO
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by binsanni(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecidedthe best time to be alive is now.WAKE UP.There are wicked forces that destroy the happiness of men and turned the destiny of many to upside down.A man live in duplex,sell it and moved to civilian barrack is somehow not ordinary.
when a dog bark always the best thing to give to the dog is Shiite wink wink
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by uruego(f): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
yes o, wickedness of the wicked must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by timothy2396(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
ISLAM must die...Amen
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by profmallor: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
wickedness: the quality of being evil or morally wrong. With the way things are going around us dont you think this is a very appropriate prayer point
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Wolexdey(m): 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Scam

Reminds me of one Uncle who attends these kinds of churches. He had TB and was too poor to buy drugs. Folks had to raise him money to buy drugs.

When he got to the church, some misguided elements asked him to demonstrate faith by throwing the drugs away.

By the time TB hooked him, he went back into the public bin to look for the drugs.

Most fake Christians in Nigeria practice a mix hysteria, fear, myopia, greed and selfishness.

Your story does not Limit GOD or Limit What HE can do
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
AMEN....BY FIRE
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
StarBukola:
Op,u want wickedness to continue in your life?? I mean no offence just asking undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Pls ask him if he's happy with the witch preventing him from hammering and badoo wahala in ikorodu
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Pdazzle01(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
johnshagb:
And this one is rock of refuse...I cant laff

just cant stop laughing at this one ooooooooo....................................

the cap of it is that the founder has "Dr" to his name...
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
abels:
wats wrong with it
I wonder
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Truefaith: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is fake Christianity.

Wickedness is in the heart of every un-regenerated man. Commanding its death a billion times will never kill it.

The MFM is NOT a Christian church. Its doctrines cannot be found in the New Testament.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

And get acquainted with what true Christianity really teaches.

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Truefaith:
This is fake Christianity.

Wickedness is in the heart of every un-regenerated man. Commanding its death a billion times will never kill it.

The MFM is NOT a Christian church. Its doctrines cannot be found in the New Testament.

Visit www.thetruechristianfaith.com

And get acquainted with what true Christianity really teaches.
So, you are exempted from wicked people.
Your ignorance is limitless.
Every action you take has one good or bad spirit behind it and for you to be regenerated you need to deal with wickedness in your personal life

1 Like

Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by StarBukola(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
scooby12:

Wickedness can't die in this world..
yes sure,who doesn't knw that, huh?
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by n1ky(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Batam:

So, you are exempted from wicked people.
Your ignorance is limitless.
Every action you take has one good or bad spirit behind it and for you to be regenerated you need to deal with wickedness in your personal life

Nice one.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by vislabraye(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
ajalawole:
Those people are there own problem abeg nobody is wicked to them......... My sis that worship with MFM is wicked, stubborn and stingy herself

shocked
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by Ken4Christ: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
The best way to end wickedness is through the preaching of the gospel. The gospel is God's power to save the lost and transform their lives. You can pray all the prayers but without the preaching of the gospel, wickedness will continue.
Re: "Wickedness Must Die" Mountain Of Fire Ministries Poster by OtunbaBlack(m): 8:43am On Aug 09, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Scam

Reminds me of one Uncle who attends these kinds of churches. He had TB and was too poor to buy drugs. Folks had to raise him money to buy drugs.

When he got to the church, some misguided elements asked him to demonstrate faith by throwing the drugs away.

By the time TB hooked him, he went back into the public bin to look for the drugs.

Most fake Christians in Nigeria practice a mix hysteria, fear, myopia, greed and selfishness.

baba Mfm would never tell u to throw away ur drugs or not to go to hospital for treatment in fact if u want to see d GO in Mfm u have to attach ur medical report.... please don't just judge all churches kuz of your uncles predicament

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.