Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) (33937 Views)

Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Josmila:

Actually, what they do what the tithes and offering is our business. A friend abroad tells me how their pastor gives account of what monies they receive and how they're spent. If we can copy stuff from other climes, that should be something we should seek get done here too. Asking them to be accountable isn't too much to ask. And don't come at me with he'll be punished at the appropriate time, you can help the Pastor not be punished by asking questions.
Am disputing accountability but we should be careful when will wail.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by iyerikan12: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is impersonation, he needs to be arrested.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Josmila(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Am disputing accountability but we should be careful when will wail.

It's okay if you dispute accountability bro and nothing to be careful about.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Stateside: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
iyerikan12:
This is impersonation, he needs to be arrested.

A lot of you people attach too much relevance to a mere uniform. Impersonation must involve him REPRESENTING himself to the public or trying to deceive anyone that he is what he is not. Just wearing a uniform does not fit into that. AS LONG AS HE IS NOT PRESENTING HIMSELF TO BE A MILITARY PERSON.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Stateside: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
If the people that brings us the RELIGION are not acting like this, why is everything different in Nigeria?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
is he a military man? if NO, den soldiers should go and slap and roll him on a stenching water just as dey normally do to d minority
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by adem30: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
burakado17:
Na your pastor?

Not atall
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
That is a chaplain corps uniform and not military uniform...
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by shine96: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
adem30:
Wetin make I come talk na?
Na wa��� church don become showbiz. Our God is
alive
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol.bring your statement of account, WAEC result , degree transcript , 5 letters of reference and registration fees.

Lolz, even if you be Ivy League Universities wey I dey apply for Masters.

But seriously dear, I really do like what I see. You look good and I would really love for us to be friends.

What say you?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetoroamos:
so if military catch am now and now drag am for floor.... he will now be shouting dey are bokoaram
I believe that one of his long life dream was to become a military personnel but u know in life u can't have it all,that's why he's forcing the uniform on himself.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by edosg(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
That is not a military uniform, and the op is just ignorant. There is a school of chaplain, where they have this type of uniform. So he is not trying to copy the Navy. It is actually the uniform of the chaplain.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Neduzze5:

Lolz, even if you be Ivy League Universities wey I dey apply for Masters.

But seriously dear, I really do like what I see. You look good and I would really love for us to be friends.

What say you?
that's ok
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Boss13: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
rukis360:
I've carefully looked at this picture, in as much as I consider this totally wrong and inappropriate, he's lucky he's not wearing any emblem, insignia or rank of any of the armed forces.... He's even replicating the ceremonial wear of the Nigerian navy... He deserves beating... Which kind pastor b this

It doesn't matter. The Navy is a rare uniform that is worne by civilians. He should be arrested for impersonation. Sometimes I wonder what the educational qualification and exposure these men have. They are all power drunk.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Boss13: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
edosg:
That is not a military uniform, and the op is just ignorant. There is a school of chaplain, where they have this type of uniform. So he is not trying to copy the Navy. It is actually the uniform of the chaplain.

Nice way to explain it. Now explain the altar designed as a war ship!
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
hmmmm, this pastor is crossing his boundary o.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
blackbeau1:
that's ok

Alright dear. Expect a call from me later this evening.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Wears Military Outfit To Church (Photos) by rukis360(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Boss13:

It doesn't matter. The Navy is a rare uniform that is worne by civilians. He should be arrested for impersonation. Sometimes I wonder what the educational qualification and exposure these men have. They are all power drunk.
I do not understand the part where you wrote the navy is a rare uniform worn by civilians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Hymn For Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service / Pastor Kumuyi's Son's Apology To Deeper Life (Video & Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.