Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Discovering The Jewish Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Discovering The Jewish Jesus (1422 Views)

Hama Terrorists Complains That The Jewish God Changes The Flight Of Their Rocket / Did God Reveal Himself To Only The Jewish Race? / Is The Jewish God Yahweh Really The Devil In Disguise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovering The Jewish Jesus by tlfacts: 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
How to be Born Again.
Man has a purpose in life and that purpose is to know God.
To be Born Again means giving your life to Yeshua and accepting Him as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Say the following prayer if you want to be Born Again;
Lord Jesus Christ, i come to You today i am sorry for the sins i have comitted, please forgive me of my sins and wash me with your precious blood, i give my life to You today and i accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Amen
You are now Born Again if you believe all you said.

Shalom haMashiach.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by NICARD(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
To be born again is a personal decision and you must must take the following steps:
1. Humble yourself as a sinner
2. Confess your sins to God alone
3. Repent sincerely not being hypocritical about it
4. Forsake your sins and this is possible through God's grace
5. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour.

The grace of God will continue to keep and preserve you. After these steps then you get a copy of Holy Bible then begin to read it prayerfully you will then discover The Lord Jesus because He will surely reveals Himself to you. Any one that seeks Him truely will definitely finds Him.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by KunleOshob(m): 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
You guys are not entirely correct being born again means becoming a new creature and being christlike, belieiving in Jesus means believing in his teachings and obeying his commandments. He emphaisized that his greatest commandments are to ove God and to love others as we love ourselve. he also made it clear we can't love God whom we cannot see if we don't love other around us whom we can see. Loving others = Loving God. You cannot be truely born again without having this christlike and mandated quality. The Gospel of Christ is the gospel of the Kingdom of God which can be accessed through keeping his commandments which is centred on love and leaving a holy life.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by tlfacts: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
KunleOshob:

You guys are not entirely correct being born again means becoming a new creature and being christlike, belieiving in Jesus means believing in his teachings and obeying his commandments. He emphaisized that his greatest commandments are to ove God and to love others as we love ourselve. he also made it clear we can't love God whom we cannot see if we don't love other around us whom we can see. Loving others = Loving God. You cannot be truely born again without having this christlike and mandated quality. The Gospel of Christ is the gospel of the Kingdom of God which can be accessed through keeping his commandments which is centred on love and leaving a holy life.

Have you given your life to Christ?
Being Born Again doesn't mean being Christ-like.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by KunleOshob(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2010
tlfacts:

Have you given your life to Christ?
Being Born Again doesn't mean being Christ-like.

Most definitely yes i have given my life to christ and i am certain any genuinely born again person would display the fruits of the spirit which would definitely make the person christlike. You can't be truely born again without displaying this fruits.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by tlfacts: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
KunleOshob:

Most definitely yes i have given my life to christ and i am certain any genuinely born again person would display the fruits of the spirit which would definitely make the person christlike. You can't be truely born again without displaying this fruits.

So what if you start being jealous of your neighbours does that mean you are no longer Born Again.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by KunleOshob(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
tlfacts:

So what if you start being jealous of your neighbours does that mean you are no longer Born Again.

Well as humans we can't be perfect but then again that does not take away the fact that we should strive to do his will. That aside if you really have the spirit and love of christ dwelling in you it is not likely you would be jealous of others rather you would love them. If you genuinely pray about it and resolve in your heart i am sure a christian would be abale to overcome the spirit of jealousy.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by jagunlabi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
I will give my right arm to discover "nigerian jesus".Wetin i wan take jewish jesus do?Give to caesar what belongs to caesar. cheesy
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Jesus is a big time fraud
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by busoye19: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
MUHAMMED is a blood sucking Demon.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Show me where he sucked blood
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by busoye19: 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
The reflections is shown in your brothers attitudes. Why all the killings in the Northern Nigeria?

That is your orientation, to kill the people of other religions and get rewards. Where did such teaching comes from?

Was it not muhammed? He practiced such during his life time.
True or false?
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2010
Was a hitler a muslim ?
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by busoye19: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2010
Was hitler Jesus? Jesus did not teach anybody to kill the fellow human being.

Or have you seen any christian in this country carrying cutlass and dagger to go and kill the fellow human being(people of other religion)? We're not taught to do so.
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
Yes, hitler, G. BUSH, TOny blair, elvan joth should i continue
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by busoye19: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
ehennn, what about them?
Re: Discovering The Jewish Jesus by AbuZola3(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Follow Pastor Chris live On Twitter / Is Giving According To Luke 6:38 Really Impotant(sowing Of Seeds) / Oh! Why Destroy Your Life And Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.