Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido (800 Views)

2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by Jameswin0147: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Over the weekend, an edited tweeted in Davido's name went viral that reads, 'my father wil just buy off the whole Igboland and their stupid biafra will stop, stupid Igbos'.

The singer has now responded to the viral tweet saying he never said it.

Click to see his response http://codedwap2..com

Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by HelenBee(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by Seguntimmy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
wu him epp
Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by IdeyFindWife: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
more trouble for this boy from junk journalism bloggers
Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by binsanni(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
enhe e don they happen one by one
Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: I Never Said My Dad Will Buy The Whole Igboland And Their Stupid Biafra -davido by Tamarapetty(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lerin Who Is Ready To Compete With Cossy Orjiakor On Naija Big Watermelon C / Billionaire, Chima Anyaso And His Wife Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary(Photos) / Daddy Freeze Stylishly Shades Hushpuppi On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.