Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta (17407 Views)

Toyota Venza Rammed Into Lady’s Shop In Asaba. Photos / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / Car Rammed Against Bridge At Itowolo Ikorodu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by AutoReportNG: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
It is really a sad day for these families who set out for their daily food and a car rammed into them. For those so familiar with the street of Dairo, Olorunsogo in Abeokuta, Ogun State, the early mornings stomach top up joint of the popular IYA KOKO, the generous pap and bean cake seller witnessed a saddened mood at the very early hour of the day. A car rammed into their kiosk where they are selling their stuffs and 2 grand kids of the woman critically injured and receiving treatment now at the State General hospital, Ijaye, Abeokuta, Ogun State. It is likely the car lost control or have brake failure. As at time of reporting, the victims are said to be in a critical conditions.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/car-rammed-into-pap-seller-injured-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by AutoReportNG: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
God have mercy... I hope they are fine

See more pictures here... Mother and her 2 granfchildren

http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/08/car-rammed-into-pap-seller-injured-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Seguntimmy(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
dis is saddening

1 Like

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Leonbonapart(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
I think Nigeria is cursed under the rulership of buhari.... no one is safe anymore

Lord I place my family under your care

JESUS is LORD

7 Likes

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Okoyiboz3: 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hope they're safe and survive this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Jammiiee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
shocked

Poor folks just looking for a means of survival. Quite pathetic angry . I hope they survive it. angry

2 Likes

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by SweetJoystick(m): 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks be to God, she didn't die nor her grandchildren
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by t12tosin: 3:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ewwoo o, person Neva get food chop this morning, this man come break dem legs...
O ma Se o

2 Likes

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by ninocia18(m): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sudden death will not take any of us by surprise this year and till we reach at least 90 years with our great gra d children's eating from our hands in Jesus name!
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by cardinalstar091(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
[color=#550000][/color] Except d Lord watches, but d watch men watches in vain.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
I pray the injured are all right.

Check my signature guys.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by muller101(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
They will soon tribalize this sorrowful thread
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Mohwin(m): 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Get well soon..... No one is dieing now, we are all in this together.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
This government sef embarassed

So the customers of the pap would not have good breakfast today angry angry
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank God no life was lost. Compensation plans are in order.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by speezyWears: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
someone cannot just suffer in peace anymore

KAi

1 Like

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Perge(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Selling pap in that unhygienic environment? NAFDAC are really clueless.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by nextprince: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thank God it is just injury.

But is that driver drunk?
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by slyd90(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
q
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by slyd90(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wishing them quick recovery.......

Buhari why na
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
They have struck again!!! This was why one of them was stranded on roof top when he fuel finished coming from their useless coven in the night. My country sometime you wonder how some strange things do happens and at the end you will be hearing strange stories.

Thank God they were not killed.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by empressSkincare(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Awwwwhhhhh. Get well soon to the injured.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
May God heal them all.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
May God keep protecting us all! Get well quick family
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by trumpcoat(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
No plate number self, wish them quick recovery
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by DHumbleNigga(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
These incident happened in my area this morning..
Both the grandchild are safe.
I thank God,they are all safe.

1 Like

Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Sultty(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
May God grant d old woman and her G. Kids quick recovery
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Shorsky1(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
NGOs and other meaningful Nigerians should come to their aid.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by muqtar001(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
wish 'em quick recovery, by the way I'm new here and Ion mind some guidelines frm anybody. thankzz.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Organs(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I think Nigeria is cursed under the rulership of buhari.... no one is safe anymore

Lord I place my family under your care

JESUS is LORD

Mumu, its Buhari that sent Evans to kidnap or the gunmen in Ozobulu? Even your small dick that is making your girlfriend abandon you and follow-me its Buhari's fault, mumu.
Re: Car Rammed Into Pap Seller, Injured Her And 2 Of Her Grandchildren In Abeokuta by Leonbonapart(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Organs:

Mumu, its Buhari that sent Evans to kidnap or the gunmen in Ozobulu? Even your small dick that is making your girlfriend abandon you and follow-me its Buhari's fault, mumu.
you are but a child.... grow up first, then come quote me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Tankers Collide, Explode In Niger State, Six Killed / Hotels To Avoid In Nigeria / Extortion Of Nigerians At Seme Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.