Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42095 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by DopeTwelve: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
I want to see videos of the scientists who did the testing talk about the result. Not self-contradictory articles, and Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by ioreth69(f): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.
superior, how na?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

But the researchers whose opinion count have already told you to try your luck at being Jews some other time. You have already failed the examination this time, but they will come again to inspect and test if your are ready and worthy to be as esteemed as you have made this your Jewish agenda.

Is it by force to be a Jew on the first attempt?

Must you be a Jew at all?

Is being Igbo too inferior for you?
. look at this shameless dingbat. for the fact that the dna test has been giving you beast sleepless night makes me wonder if you guys are really the fallen Angel descendants . Igbo matter will continue to torture you anumanus till ur grave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Stop foaming in the mouth abeg grin

Bla Bla Bla like we care. But we can't help but make jest of ibo inferiority,comedy aff hour grin
. shapeless amoeba,you are the squirrel that is in panic mode because of the dna test,igbos are the lost tribe of Israel ,if you dont like it,then follow the awolowo route and do the needful

ezi ohia

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. look at this shameless dingbat. for the fact that the dna test has been giving you beast sleepless night makes me wonder if you guys are really the fallen Angel descendants . Igbo matter will continue to torture you anumanus till ur grave

How can I be tortured when my enemy freely amuses me with making a mockery out of himself?

How does it feel to be rejected?

Have you no shame that you are begging to be Jew?

Rejected Jew beggar.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you have started confessing your sins of how you snatched cars from unwary motorists. shocked Is that why your own mum fell sick? Sorry, o! May God heal her speedily, but it won't be easy knowing that she has an unhinged son like you. What a shame! sad
. blablablablabla,typical of a kid with no proper upbringing,

don't worry,you will meet ur Waterloo soon

anumanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

How can I be tortured when my enemy freely amuses me with making a mockery out of himself?

How does it feel to be rejected?

Have you no shame that you are begging to be Jew?

Rejected Jew beggar.
. at least we have a track of where we come from unlike you beast from hell that believed that ur descendants aka oduduwa(the name itself ducks) was thrown out of heaven.

god punish you you and ur papa there. ezi

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. at least we have a track of where we come from unlike you beast from hell that believed that ur descendants aka oduduwa(the name itself ducks) was thrown out of heaven.

god punish you you and ur papa there. ezi

Rejected Jewish beggar!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. shapeless amoeba,you are the squirrel that is in panic mode because of the dna test,igbos are the lost tribe of Israel ,if you dont like it,then follow the awolowo route and do the needful

ezi ohia

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin
You just made my night with another comedy hour.

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Hahahahahahahahahaha grin You just made my night with another comedy hour.
Lmao grin
. yeah,i just made you cry
ezi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

Rejected Jewish beggar!
. frustrated descendants of the fallen angel
agboro park

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. yeah,i just made you cry

ezi

Yeah right, in your head, imagination grin

Ipod and delusion grin sha

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Rexnegro(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.
hahahahahahah lwkmdh if I Be ipob this Your knock out punch line go don kill me...thank God Am not.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. frustrated descendants of the fallen angel

agboro park

You were weighed, you were measured, but you were rejected.

A tribe that continues to suffer inferiority complex, will always be rejected by all and sundry.

Rejected Jew! What a shame you have brought on yourselves. You were rejected in like manner as the Jews reject pig meat.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:

You were weighed, you were measured, but you were rejected.

A tribe that continues to suffer inferiority complex, will always be rejected by all and sundry.

Rejected Jew! What a shame you have brought on yourselves.
. a tribe that will continue to torture you urchins are ur superiors. you are no match to us ,we came to ur land and we conquered you cowards,does that ring a bell to you?

look at this omowida miscreant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Yeah right, in your head, imagination grin

Ipod and delusion grin sha
. puhahahahaha,if you like,cry out blood,i am here to torture you and ur other bastardic brothers

ozu nwuru anwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. puhahahahaha,if you like,cry out blood,i am here to torture you and ur other bastardic brothers

ozu nwuru anwu

Yeah right,crying right in your head, imagination, continue with you aba made story while trying to act smart. On the contrary you are a pot of comedy,its obvious the shocking news has traumatized,battered you beyond words grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Terrorsquad101: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Yeah right,crying right in your head, imagination, continue with you aba made story while trying to act smart. On the contrary you are a pot of comedy,its obvious the shocking news has traumatized,battered you beyond words grin grin

. blablablabablabla,cappish nonsense

get out biko if you have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. blablablabablabla,cappish nonsense

get out biko if you have nothing meaningful to say
grin grin

I can see you are losing it already.

Guy, how e dey pepper you self grin

Abeg, bow down for yah master, you be kid abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by StOla: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. a tribe that will continue to torture you urchins are ur superiors. you are no match to us ,we came to ur land and we conquered you cowards,does that ring a bell to you?

look at this omowida miscreant

I reckon the miscreants and transport hustlers in Aba and Onitsha also speak Yoruba?

I reckon the mob of gala and lacasera sellers in Lagos are the conquerors of Lagos?

Or the Igbo houseboys my ancestors had working for them in Lagos are the conquerors you are referring too?

Or is it the Igbo community that dominates Ajegunle that rings a bell?

Or is the conqueror the Eze Ndigbo that was flogged in Akure with the cane the locals use to flog mad people?

Or could it be the miscreants that Fashola dropped in Onitsha like refuse bin?

I beg you, never disclose to your children that their tribe was rejected like Jews reject pigs. It will only worsen the inferiority complex their father would have transmitted to them.

You are with us to serve us, like your ancestors served my forefathers, until I say I don't want you anymore and reject you like Jews reject pigs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by zilon12(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
wakaman:
I love being a yoruba man, my culture is original, my roots are certain, even people in the diaspora are tracing their roots back to yoruba- cubans, brazilians, west indians, Americans unlike some insecure people wanting to be someone else even as they are being denied.
I suggest you folks try Guinea, at least you might have a go at being Guinea pigs.

Ipigs.

See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by ExInferis(m): 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laryne:
Is he trying to force a link between the Jews and the Igbos!... it is already confirmed there's no link...

But there is!

Igboes are the missing link between modern man and the monkey ancestor.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by ExInferis(m): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Eastfield1:

Why are you guys turning The Biafra Struggle into Jewish thing?
Nnamdi KANU brought the Jewish stuff into Igbo land as an alternative to Christianity to avoid people from diverting from Christianity to Islam

They're counting on Israeli support.

The real jews are laughing at these deluded idiots.

When will igboe get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
StOla:
I reckon the miscreants and transport hustlers in Aba and Onitsha also speak Yoruba?

I reckon the mob of gala and lacasera sellers in Lagos are the conquerors of Lagos?

Or the Igbo houseboys my ancestors had working for them in Lagos are the conquerors you are referring too?

Or is it the Igbo community that dominates Ajegunle that rings a bell?

Or is the conqueror the Eze Ndigbo that was flogged in Akure with the cane the locals use to flog mad people?

Or could it be the miscreants that Fashola dropped in Onitsha like refuse bin?

I beg you, never disclose to your children that their tribe was rejected like Jews reject pigs. It will only worsen the inferiority complex their father would have transmitted to them.

You are with us to serve us, like your ancestors served my forefathers, until I say I don't want you anymore and reject you like Jews reject pigs.

I don talk say I no go laugh today, but..... cheesy shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 12:01am On Aug 08, 2017
wakaman:

Ipigs.

Chukwu biko!! shocked I promised myself, I would not laugh for 3 hours, but you made me break my vow. Oh no, stop it....this isn't fair. cry cheesy I will report you to the Ministry of Health. Your comments should come with a health warning!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 08, 2017
laudate:

Eeyah! cry You mean they told you tales by moonlight? shocked

Yes, tales by moonlight it is, but it's my history, it's where my lineage starts......Still far better than those who collected Coconut from heaven n landed on earth like Terminator2.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by laudate: 4:36am On Aug 08, 2017
PenSniper:
Emperor laudate ! I remain loyal.
Emperor, ke? Ah, Egbon take it easy, o! That title belongs to God, and not man, o! cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by pressplay411(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Laryne:
Is he trying to force a link between the Jews and the Igbos!... it is already confirmed there's no link...

The question, what's the intent behind this effort to futility?
This is the handwork of some very powerful old principalities doing collabo on his head.
Translation... Won ti get bobo yi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by NaeChris: 7:03am On Aug 08, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHUKU OKEKE ALABIABIA...... COME AND SEE YOUR PEOPLE. (JUST KIDDING)

ANYWAYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR FRANTIC EFFORTS TOWARDS YOUR CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ANCESTRY OK. BUT YOU ARE IN NIGERIA NOW, ACCEPT IT AND LETS UNITE AS ONE SOVEREIGN NATION. LETS EMBRACE PEACE AND CALL FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

SHUN THE CALL FOR SECESSION AND LETS BUILD A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY NIGERIA.
First of all i love your peacefull approach, one in a thousand in Nigeria will use such manner of approach, but Nigerians don't treat us as their own, we are more or less second class citizens. We are no longer Nigerians as we have never been. It has been SCIENTIFICALLY, HISTORICALLY, CULTURALLY, RELIGIOUSLY CONFIRMED that we are not Nigerians, we are ISRAELITES, We can never be one, we can never be Nigerians. The damage is irrepareable; making Isrealites in Nigerian second class.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Diligence: 7:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Jewish scientists arrive Anambra, allegedly present DNA proof that Igbos are Israelites (https://www.naij.com/1118788-jewish-scientists-arrive-anambra-allegedly-present-dna-proof-igbos-israelite.html)

About 5 months later, the scientists led by the international president of the Jewish voice ministries identified as Rabbi Jonathan Bernis, returned to Nnewi where they presented the DNA results of their verification.

The scientists whose current visit to Nnewi is said to be their 4th, presented the result which reportedly proves that the Igbos from south-eastern Nigeria are truly descendants of the clan of Gad in Israel.

I don't understand why some pple who argue scientific results?!?!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Halogenonimisi(m): 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
No wonder.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by luluman: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.
Why not stop being foolish ? Leave superiority & deal with available facts, you are not brothers to Israelites .Na by force ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Frederick Fasehun Is Dead! OPC Founder Dies / You’re On International TV, Comport Yourselves, Buhari Tells Lawmakers / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.