Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) (42092 Views)

Governor Makinde Mocking Coronavirus At PDP Rally Before Testing Positive (Video / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
SenatorM:
Shame on You, the link you posted doesn't correspond with the Issue on ground typical Afonja Propagandist, with your Cone head.

Let me school you, there was a feud last march between the Messaic Jews(believe in Jesus ) and Orthodox Jews on Evangelism method.

The men who came to Nigeria were Messaic Jews not Christians.

Typical Afonja Olodo.
[/s]

Read una no go read.
You better provide your aba made test result on paper now lest shame and defeat continue to slap you on your bare face grin

Sure, you just gaze through th stuffs but didn't read or study it. Olodo grin

No wonder they call you ipods zone B grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Portgas(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:

Thank God you have accepted who you really are, Afonja the betrayal, the sellout, back-stabber, envy and all the negative things in this world.

Now let me tell you, jews from history were defeated multiple times before they emerged as a great nation today, so it doesn't matter if we have been defeated before, what matters is if you can defeat us again.

Adolf Hitler (the nightmare of Jews) once said "I killed millions of Jews and left a few so as for you to see and learn who they really are" search for the reason.

and before you quote me check my profile
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:
[s][/s]

No wonder they call you ipods zone B grin
E pain am,Shame on you.

Afonja Propagandist, where is the international link that said the DNA tested Negative

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

E pain am,Shame on you.

Afonja Propagandist, where is the international link that said the DNA tested Negative

Lmao grin
Shame on who grin grin grin

Hehehehehehehe..

That shame will continue to hunt una until you provide us with the oral, kanu test on paper.
How can shame catch me when I am not the one lying, claiming Jews without facts grin

Joke Is on you grin

Olodo rabata osh'i cheesy

African ‘Lost Tribe’ Debates DNA Testing For Jewish Roots
Sam KestenbaumMar 13, 2017 (Updated Mar 13, 2017)
Shavei Israel, a high-powered Israeli organization also ramping up their own outreach to the Igbo, does not welcome the test and sees it as part of the growing threat Messianics pose to the Israeli group’s mission.

“So called Messianic Jews are soul-snatchers and missionaries, who are trying to sell people a false bill of goods,” said Michael Freund, Shavei’s founder and chairman. “They try to convince some of these communities to unwittingly call themselves Jewish[b] while at the same time believe in the Christian faith.”

Freund is on his own quest to bring “lost tribe” communities into the fold of the mainstream Jewish world. He has settled thousands of Bnei Menashe, a “lost tribe” from India, in Israel and the West Bank.

Read more: http://forward.com/news/364890/rival-outreach-groups-feud-over-dna-test-for-lost-tribe-of-israel/

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Praktikals(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.
Even your English shows you are superior than them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Yyeske(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
He said this yesterday morning

He was informed about the killing of the innocent church members that very morning

Obiewu has a date with the truth
World Jewry said you are not Jewish but you are trying to convince us you are because that brainwasher Nnamdi kanu says so.
Your case is beyond redemption

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin
Shame on who grin grin grin

Hehehehehehehe..

That shame will continue to hunt una until you provide us with the oral, kanu test on paper.
How can shame catch me when I am not the one lying, claiming Jews without facts grin

Joke Is on you grin
You still haven't posted the website that claim the DNA test was negative.

Cone Head,typical Afonjas ,Son of Arab Oduduwa.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

You still haven't posted the website that claim the DNA test was negative.

Cone Head,typical Afonjas ,Son of Arab Oduduwa.

Lmao grin
I know none of your expected the shocking, embarrassing news. But sorry just take heart cheesy

https://dailytimes.ng/politics/igbos-not-jews-dna-result-reveals/amp/

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/01/world/africa/nigeria-jews-igbo/index.html

And please,do me a favor as I am not responsible for these embarrassing moment in that case,dont bother romancing my mention if have no doc result to back your aba made jewish grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by benjsniper33: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
GuyWise:
Afonjas always afraid to accept the fact that igbos are superior than them.

Hmm.. that's why Benjamin Adekunle Routed your ass huh? Lol.

Don't compare lions with dogs son. Lol.
The yorubas have no equals. All you just have to do is copy.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Lmao grin
I know none of your expected the shocking, embarrassing news. But sorry just take heart cheesy

https://dailytimes.ng/politics/igbos-not-jews-dna-result-reveals/amp/

And please,do me a favor as I am not responsible for these embarrassing moment in that case,dont bother romancing my mention if have no doc result to back your aba made jewish grin
Is Dailytimes.ng an international body?
Shame, you keep compounding your Propaganda, we all know how Afonjas are.
Lies,Deceit, Backstabbing.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
SenatorM:

Is Dailytimes.ng an international body?
Shame, you keep compounding your Propaganda, we all know how Afonjas are.
Lies,Deceit, Backstabbing.
[/s]

I know you are sad,and truly,the only solace you can find it by trolling about cheesy

Oya go cry abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
this guy don drink kaikai mixed with dog poo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Justiceleague1: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
How exactly did Igbos manage to become objects of ridicule like this?

Look at how people are laughing at them everywhere.

'people' are laffn everywhere @ igbos cos they are jealous..and igbos are popular. Just take a look @ all ur posts..ALL about Igbos. (pure joblessness,though)
On the other hand,nobody knows about yauba,cos they are nobody..such a shame cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by temitope277(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
wat should we do now? abi make start to dey worship una?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
totit:

I know you are sad,and truly,the only solace you can find it by trolling about cheesy

Oya go cry abeg grin
[/s]
Still does not add up your lies and Deceit, typical Afonja ..

The link didn't even mention anything concerning the DNA test

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:
[s][/s]
Still does not add up your lies and Deceit, typical Afonja ..

The link didn't even mention anything concerning the DNA test

Abeg, stop manipulating yah self after loosing.

Question for yah, Are ibo you jews? Where I the evidence since you didn't believed my facts. Where is the evidence, document? cheesy grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Okoyiboz3: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Justiceleague1:

'people' are laffn everywhere @ igbos cos they are jealous..and igbos are popular. Just take a look @ all ur posts..ALL about Igbos. (pure joblessness,though)
On the other hand,nobody knows about yauba,cos they are nobody..such a shame cool

The popularity of Biafrans which makes people laugh at them is similar with the entertainment which a lunatic provides.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

Abeg, stop manipulating yah self after loosing.

Question for yah, Are ibo you jews? Where I the evidence since you didn't believed my facts. Where is the evidence, document? cheesy grin

Lmao grin
Which fact are you talking about?
You claim KANU is lying and you talked about International Body,
I only requested you mention the international body's name.

You kept on bringingfalse links, you wan to deceive me?
Typically Cone headed propagandists

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
this is an example of how religion is a form of enslavement.black christians think jews are the best in the world and muslims think arabs are the best,they would be trying to take second place by finding a link(usually fake).what concern indian hindu or chinese budhist wit jews or arabs.like africans,no place can develop when its people are suffering from inferiority complex.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Justiceleague1: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

The popularity of Biafrans which makes people laugh at them is similar with the entertainment which a lunatic provides.

E PAIN AM lolss
chai! grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by tit(f): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wow
Yeebhoes are locky
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by kikake: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Laryne:

After they have tarnished the image of Nigeria all over the world they now want to live abi... hope you typed that from your village; did anybody stopped you from travelling when you did?

Igbo is the shinning light of Nigeria anywhere in the world, perhaps except in Mecca.

Are you APC that turns lie to be truth? Insincerity is your backbone in wan Naijeriya. On paper, you want Igbo leave Nigeria, but inside you, you don't mean it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Laryne(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
kikake:

Igbo is the shinning light of Nigeria anywhere in the world, perhaps except in Mecca.

Are you APC that turns lie to be truth?

I see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by felaismyhero(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
this nnamdi kanu guy don vex me wit dis his statement.must u link wit the jews?,i support ur fight for freedom but why force a link wit the jews? oh,for credibility and to be linked wit gods people.dumb,very dumb.its lack of self esteem dats makes a people force a link on another except if there is clear evidence.fight for freedom,dont deceive the ignorant people wit links wit jews

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You guys have been lying on social media against the result when you don't have a video evidence to back it up

I have provided video evidence to dismantle your lies
May God bless ya brain? Does being Jew make you superior than me? Hell no. So why the shout jumping on everybody mention, only God knows what evidence is to you. Bring a neutral source not the same man who has been flying the Israel flag. U guys dont know the difference between Israelis and Israelites, these are forking whites bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Jonah507(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:
Nnamdi Kanu has confirmed the DNA result linking Igbos to Jews to be positive

See the video below

Mazi N Kanu rains fire & brimstone on d recent ki…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKVPTYE_lgM

What's so special about being Jews when the real Jews do not in any way want to have anything to do with you!!!! Inferiority complex is a serious handicap. Learn to love who you really are and stop cooking up stories in the name of gaining attention.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by naughtyendowed(m): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Confirmed by who

Ubah a slave to the caliphate

Watch the video and hear it from the mouth of Kanu

Kanu has become ur Lord abi? Funny set of people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Jonah507(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
kikake:

Are you APC that turns lie to be truth? Insincerity is your backbone in wan Naijeriya. On paper, you want Igbo leave Nigeria, but inside you, you don't mean it.
Why all the crying over the Arewa youth altimatum if really you're not interested in being Nigerians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by Fucktensei: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CHUKU OKEKE ALABIABIA...... COME AND SEE YOUR PEOPLE. (JUST KIDDING)

ANYWAYS, I APPRECIATE YOUR FRANTIC EFFORTS TOWARDS YOUR CLAIMS OF ISRAELI ANCESTRY OK. BUT YOU ARE IN NIGERIA NOW, ACCEPT IT AND LETS UNITE AS ONE SOVEREIGN NATION. LETS EMBRACE PEACE AND CALL FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE.

SHUN THE CALL FOR SECESSION AND LETS BUILD A BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Build Nigeria together with alimajiri! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by totit: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
SenatorM:

Which fact are you talking about?
You claim KANU is lying and you talked about International Body,
I only requested you mention the international body's name.

You kept on bringingfalse links, you wan to deceive me?
Typically Cone headed propagandists

O telling the truth, well I watched the video but found nothing close to facts but,no doc.nothing,as usual but kanu said..bla bla bla grin

Joke on you,shame cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by vicadex07(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Such beautiful pigs. Oh my God, where did you get those cute pictures from? I have told you, there no picture you will ever post, even animal that will ever come close to this Demola Ajayi pic.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) by SenatorM(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
totit:

O telling the truth, well I watched the video but found nothing close to facts but,no doc.nothing,as usual but kanu said..bla bla bla grin

Joke on you,shame cheesy
At least you've seen a video evidence, show Me the International body as you mentioned earlier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Looted Funds Must Be Returned - Buhari Tells Jonathan / Akeredolu Celebrates With Champagne And Palm Wine. PICS / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.