Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale (4285 Views)

Imo Government To Revive ADAPALM Plantation (photos) / More than 100 Acres Of Fertile Farm Land In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
The world has become a competitive place where the need to attain greater heights is increasing. It is paramount for individuals and organizations to give room for anything that will improve their finance and free from economic recession. Invest in agriculture to set a future for your generation to come.
100 Acers of CASHEW plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso with your LAWYER.

NOTE: Ogbomoso CASHEW is the best CASHEW in Nigeria. Make use of this great opportunity!

Call: 08035376704; 07032152080, 08130146768. Email: justonstage@yahoo.com;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why do you want to sell it?

Like how much do I need to have to consider myself a buyer?

Abi, people with 500k fit come price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
Why do you want to sell it?

Like how much do I need to have to consider myself a buyer?

Abi, people with 500k fit come price?

Thanks for contacting us, let us communicate through phone call, email or you can please come down to Ogbomoso for more clarification and business discussion. At the same time the price goes for #400,000.00 per acre. Thanks.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunzac:
The world has become a competitive place where the need to attain greater heights is increasing. It is paramount for individuals and organizations to give room for anything that will improve their finance and free from economic recession. Invest in agriculture to set a future for your generation to come.
100 Acers of CASHEW plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso with your LAWYER.

NOTE: Ogbomoso CASHEW is the best CASHEW in Nigeria. Make use of this great opportunity!

1 Share

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 12:51am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=sunzac post=59247609][/quote][b]The world has become a competitive place where the need to attain greater heights is increasing. It is paramount for individuals and organizations to give room for anything that will improve their finance and free from economic recession. Invest in agriculture to set a future for your generation to come.

[/b]

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2017
NOTE:[b] Ogbomoso CASHEW is the best CASHEW in Nigeria. Make use of this great opportunity!

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2017
LET TALK ABOUT CASHEW TREE......

The cashew-nut tree is a fast grower and an evergreen tropical tree. It grows to a height of 12 m. Blossoming takes place between November and January. Seedling trees flower in the third year after planting. The fruit ripens fully within 2 months.

The cashew seed has within the outside shell the edible kernel or nut. In its raw form the cashew kernel is soft, white and meaty. When roasted it changes colour and taste. Salted, it appeals to the palate as the most delicious nut.

Cashew apples and cashew nuts are excellent sources of nutrition. The cashew apple contains five times more vitamin C than an orange and contains more calcium, iron and vitamin B1 than other fruit such as citrus, avocados and bananas.

we need to Invest in agriculture to set a future for your generation to come.

[/b][i][/i][color=#006600][/color]. thanks
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 2:29am On Aug 08, 2017
sunzac:

[b][color=#006600]TIPS ON USEFULNESS OF CASHEWS[/b][/color]

Shell oil represents about a quarter of the mass of an unshelled nut and approximately equal to that of the kernel. This fluid, that is not an oil as the term "shell oil" indicates, but a mixture of anacardic acid and cardol is the main by-product.

There are more than 500 registered patents of different uses of shell oil. One of the most important uses is in the manufacture of brake linings. Shell oil is used in the manufacture of numerous materials that have to be resistant to heat, friction, acids and caustic products, for example clutch plates, special isolators, varnish and plastic materials. The wood is insect repellent and used in making book cases and packing crates. The gum is a replacement for gum arabic and used as insect repellent glue in book bindings. In the nut and the apple, a compound has been found that combats tooth decay.

The apple is highly perishable but very healthy. It can be eaten fresh or juiced. Syrup, wine, brandy, gin, preserved fruit, pickles and glazed fruit are also made from the cashew apple

Proteins, the tissue builders in our system, constitutes a large proportion of cashew contents. The cashew kernel contains 21 % of vegetable protein. Nutritionally they stand on a par with milk, eggs and meat. It also contains a high concentration of much-needed amino acids

WHAT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES, 100 Acers of CASHEW plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso with your LAWYER.

TThanks Good morning

1 Like

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by Gmfarm(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
I will love to be a part of this. you can please check you mail. Thanks.[quote author=sunzac post=59254542][/quote]
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 6:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Gmfarm:
I will love to be a part of this. you can please check you mail. Thanks.

TIPS ON USEFULNESS OF CASHEWS[[/color]/b][/i][/color]

Shell oil represents about a quarter of the mass of an unshelled nut and approximately equal to that of the kernel. This fluid, that is not an oil as the term "shell oil" indicates, but a mixture of anacardic acid and cardol is the main by-product.

There are more than 500 registered patents of different uses of shell oil. One of the most important uses is in the manufacture of brake linings. Shell oil is used in the manufacture of numerous materials that have to be resistant to heat, friction, acids and caustic products, for example clutch plates, special isolators, varnish and plastic materials. The wood is insect repellent and used in making book cases and packing crates. The gum is a replacement for gum arabic and used as insect repellent glue in book bindings. In the nut and the apple, a compound has been found that combats tooth decay.

The apple is highly perishable but very healthy. It can be eaten fresh or juiced. Syrup, wine, brandy, gin, preserved fruit, pickles and glazed fruit are also made from the cashew apple

Proteins, the tissue builders in our system, constitutes a large proportion of cashew contents. The cashew kernel contains 21 % of vegetable protein. Nutritionally they stand on a par with milk, eggs and meat. It also contains a high concentration of much-needed amino acids

WHAT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES, 100 Acers of CASHEW plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso with your LAWYER.

TThanks Good morning

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2017
OGBOMOSO has the best market for CASHEW, INDIANS comes every year to buy in mass and still make down payment for the following year. So, take this uncommon privilege. Don’t tie your money down in planting CASHEW and wait for three years before you start selling and 5years before making profit on your investment. THIS IS READY MADE in 5months times you will start selling and making profit on your investment.

Call: 08035376704; 07032152080, 08130146768. Email: justonstage@yahoo.com

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Evening!!! You can be a part of this move, is moving very fast. Most people believe in job, not knowing they are building other people's vision and dream.

It is good to work as an employee but my question is, do you mind your own business? What do you prepare for your future? Do you also have vision and dream to accomplish in your life as you are helping your bosses build theirs?

This is plain truth. If you don't have a system or way of making money that does not require your presence, there is likelihood that you will work till you die.

Just take a look at richest men in the world today, you will notice that they all have a system that doesn't require their presence. They leverage on other people's time, money and ideas. That is why they make money while they are sleeping. They enjoy time and financial freedom.

There's this popular song that mentions the names of rich people in our society. One of the names mentioned is that of Africa's richest man, Aliko Dangote. The song says Dangote does not have two heads but I disagree. Some of Dangote's investments include:

Dangote sugar
Dangote flour Mills
Dangote Oil and Gas
Dangote Transport.
Dansa Foods
Dangote Salt
Dangote Cement, etc
(How many heads have I mentioned now? ߙİߘi

Now, do you still wonder why he's the richest black man? Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need multiple streams of income. Luckily, there are now good businesses you can start with very little capital and minimal supervision/monitoring. If you need to borrow, borrow! Borrowing to start a business is far better than borrowing to spend on parties, aso ebi, etc. Dangote started his conglomerate with borrowed money from his uncle. In the long run, Not taking risk is riskier than taking risk.

The only asset you have now is that you are young. Start building your own future now.
WHAT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES WHAT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES, 100 Acers of CASHEW
plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM
to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso
with your LAWYER.
Call: 08035376704; 07032152080, 08130146768. Email:
justonstage@yahoo.com; , 100 Acers of CASHEW
plantation is up for sale at low price in Ogbomoso, is about 25KM
to the main town. If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso
with your LAWYER.
justonstage@yahoo.com;
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Good Morning, happy weekend.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
Happy Weekend!! Still have limited CASHEW PLANTATION for Sale. Be a part!
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
Happy Sunday to our clients, thanks for doing business with sunzac farming world, I have sent you email, kindly respond to the mail. Thanks and happy Sunday.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2017
Great week to you all. Rush down to take advantage of this opportunity of CHEAP cashew plantation and start making return on your investment in 4 months.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Good morning, this is to notify us that the 2nd face of the sunzac farming(CASHEW PLANTATION) world will start today. if you want to be a part of this or If interested, you can come down to Ogbomoso with your LAWYER.
justonstage@yahoo.com

Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Happy Sunday! This is a major opportunity less than 4 months you start making ROI; what a profitable investment CASHEW business is what investing in.
Call: 08035376704; 07032152080, 08130146768. Email: justonstage@yahoo.com
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Afternoon!! Still selling CASHEW PLANTATION. Invest now.......
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by kingralph(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
I am just wondering why you opt for selling a cashew plantation. Why not run the farm yourself? If the business is as lucrative as you day then why are you selling it?
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by karlxavier(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
I really wonder o.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sunzac(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
kingralph:
I am just wondering why you opt for selling a cashew plantation. Why not run the farm yourself? If the business is as lucrative as you day then why are you selling it?
Good morning Mr Kingralph, i want to believe that you know or fully understand what is called BUSINESS and at the same time business require buying and selling, so when you are in business you must know the reason why you are in it. The reason why am into CASHEW PLANTATION and selling is best know to me and that is business.
Re: 100 Acres Of Cashew Plantation Up For Sale by sadique14: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Good morning, pls is the plantation still available? I am interested. My e-mail Is sadiqnaj14@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Friesian Cattle For Sale / Maize Buyers From Farm Needed(farm Location: Ikire And Ibadan) / How I Lost About 30% Of My Catfish (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.