Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) (31685 Views)

Wizkid’s “Come Closer” Hits 1 Million Views On Youtube In 1 Day / Nigerians React To Drake Not Showing Up in Wizkid's "Come Closer" Video / DOWNLOAD: Drake Ft. Wizkid - Come Closer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by toprealman: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yeah. His recent songs are just hogwash. I feel he's seeking validation from those white folks
The guy seem to be making more cheda from this genre sha....the Intl recognition no be here oo
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by absool(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wizkid be chilling with nicki minaj nowadays

Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by muchroom(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
I GOT ENEMIES.............. GOT A LOT OF ENEMIES.....................GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE TRYNA DRAIN ME OFF MY ENERGY...
Afonjastinks1:

That lame ass Albino is a culture vulture

He's a criminal

Used Wizkid for a Grammy nominated song, after gaining praises and accolades for the audio song, he never showed up for the video shoot of "Come Closer"

He's never been to Jamaica, never fuccked with Jamaican musicians but stole and uses Jamaican sounds in his songs

Doesn't write his own songs, uses Quinton Miller as his ghost writer and was busted by Meek Mill

Never been from the streets, had a TV show Degrassi when he was just 7 years old, started driving Acura when he was 16 years old but would shout he came from the bottom and made it to the top, what do you call bottom ?? Growing up in the suburbs of Toronto ?? Having a TV show when you were just 7 ?? Driving an Acura when you were in secondary School ??

That biitch is a fraud

Drake makes music for little kids who still watches cartoons
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Mkbryants(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Were you born on the highway because that's where most accidents do happen

Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

You're just a bitter frustrated little boy who will never achieve anything in life

Wizkid's songs are no longer making sense ?? Because you don't know what good music is, we know the type of music you like, noise disturbing music like Small Doctor, Reekado, Davido

Wizkid's album Sound From The Other Side is meant for grown adults and not for little kids like you who enjoys Lil Kesh's songs

The same Marijuana Jay Z and Diddy the billionaires smokes, the same weed talented and millionaires like Rick Ross, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Wiz khalifa, 2Pac smokes

Drake is hella Corny. But the patois thing is the order of the day in Toronto black culture. And subsequently street/urban culture.
And he's been to Jamaica a lot. Chubbs and most of the crew are iamaican or west Indian descent.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by MENTORCH(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
SirMichael1:
I'm not a hater and I definitely don't like this.

Wizkid's songs are no longer making sense. When he was upcoming, his tracks were meaningful but that's all gone now. All his songs are hard drug inspired. He practically gets his lyrics from marijuana angry

Just listen to Holla at your boy and compare his voice with this come closer claptrap and observe the difference.... Effect of igbó!

After watching the video, I must commend drake's effort in singing that hogwash in a near-appaling manner

Nah the song is cool, but I didn't see wizkid in the video.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by kabaka1: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

He's a criminal

Used Wizkid for a Grammy nominated song, after gaining praises and accolades for the audio song, he never showed up for the video shoot of "Come Closer"

He's never been to Jamaica, never fuccked with Jamaican musicians but stole and uses Jamaican sounds in his songs

Doesn't write his own songs, uses Quinton Miller as his ghost writer and was busted by Meek Mill

Never been from the streets, had a TV show Degrassi when he was just 7 years old, started driving Acura when he was 16 years old but would shout he came from the bottom and made it to the top, what do you call bottom ?? Growing up in the suburbs of Toronto ?? Having a TV show when you were just 7 ?? Driving an Acura when you were in secondary School ??

That biitch is a fraud

...but he's a superststar now and makes millions every year from his music. give him some kudos bro n his blessings might also reflect onto u 2
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by cr7lomo: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

He's a criminal

That biitch is a fraud

Stfu all u these efe cok suckers...so its a must that he will grow from the streets to make it...all u poverty induced MFs ... U think those that grew up from beautiful homes with a silver spoon shouldn't get a chance or what?? Gtfo mf
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

He's a criminal

That biitch is a fraud

well damn my nigga!?
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

Wizkid's songs are no longer making sense. When he was upcoming, his tracks were meaningful but that's all gone now. All his songs are hard drug inspired. He practically gets his lyrics from marijuana angry

Just listen to Holla at your boy and compare his voice with this come closer claptrap and observe the difference.... Effect of igbó!

After watching the video, I must commend drake's effort in singing that hogwash in a near-appaling manner
don't be a john,check how much Holla at your boy sold over time and compare with come closer in its short while then tell me which makes more sense,unless u wanto say the majority are wrong.
music is his business,he wants more money whether he makes meaning or not.if u need meaning go and buy bible.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
This "Come Closer" is as thrashy as "Pere". I'm glad Wizkid has redeemed his image with "Medicine". All these Yankee wannabe cannot work.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
SirMichael1:

I personally don't condone the taking of hard drugs. If you must be talented, be talented in your own way and not through the use of a substance

Won thank you so much for speaking out my mind. I think say na only me sad
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by sunshineV(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Oh, He performed Come closer tongue

At last He came closer

angry

Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by greatman247(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wizkid is the best no doubt.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Afonjastinks1: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
cr7lomo:

Stfu all u these efe cok suckers...so its a must that he will grow from the streets to make it...all u poverty induced MFs ... U think those that grew up from beautiful homes with a silver spoon shouldn't get a chance or what?? Gtfo mf

Dick sucker

I'm not from the streets too but i don't go around shouting that i started from the bottom and made it to the top

That's what we call scam

Why not go worry about your gay father, he's somewhere right now getting fuccked in the ass
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by Ignyte(m): 5:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

He's a criminal

That biitch is a fraud

Degrassi High had drake in it doesn't mean it was Drake's ish
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by pressplay411(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

I personally don't condone the taking of hard drugs. If you must be talented, be talented in your own way and not through the use of a substance

Apparently you're not a creative person.
Most of the best works of art, music, literature, movies are psychedelics. Inspired by substance.
Now my question, what have you achieved or created with your holier than thou life??
Yet the things your likes do in the dark though, even devil dey fear you. FOH
Whether or not you like his music is irrelevant, his fans do and he's international.
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by blueeyes1: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
cold:
Cool
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by haryomikun(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

You're just a bitter frustrated little boy who will never achieve anything in life

Wizkid's songs are no longer making sense ?? Because you don't know what good music is, we know the type of music you like, noise disturbing music like Small Doctor, Reekado, Davido

Wizkid's album Sound From The Other Side is meant for grown adults and not for little kids like you who enjoys Lil Kesh's songs

The same Marijuana Jay Z and Diddy the billionaires smokes, the same weed talented and millionaires like Rick Ross, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Wiz khalifa, 2Pac smokes

Daddy daddy. What have you achieved today? grin

Even the adults you're shouting don't like to any 'sounds from the opposite side'

Those marijuana smoking people are all rappers. Rappers don't need sweet voice. You made no sense up there

Oya scram to your master Babanla
Re: Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) by haryomikun(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

You're a monkey

I've achieved what your useless father couldn't achieve in 57 years

You're a broke retárd

Go take a shower

Stinky gorilla

You feel me abi cool

I'm fine abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song / I Miss Sisqo / Download Full Album: Kizz Daniel – No Bad Songz (NBS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.