Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Singer Small Doctor Denies Reports Of Beating Up Tricycle Rider - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Small Doctor Denies Reports Of Beating Up Tricycle Rider (445 Views)

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources / Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife / Small Doctor Denies Poisoning Jurji Versal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Small Doctor Denies Reports Of Beating Up Tricycle Rider by nairayouthcom(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017

Mr ‘Penalty’ Small Doctor, has denied the rumors about him beating up a certain commercial tricycler in Lagos.
A Twitter user earlier about a week ago posted on social media saying he witnessed the star singer and his crew beat up a keke napep rider around Ogba area of Lagos.

Speaking with The Punch’s Sunday Scoop, through his manager, Senator, Small Doctor said:

“Nothing like that happened. It was just a minor disagreement with someone on the road and we resolved the issue amicably.

People just like to blow things out of proportion and create unnecessary controversy. I would never descend so low as to fight with someone on the street.
I implore my fans to forget those lies.”

Small Doctor turned up for the streets at Gidi Fest 2017

Small Doctor’s ‘ Penalty’ song is seeking to push him beyond his traditional sphere of influence and into the mainstream. The song produced by 2T Boyz was released in December 2016 but started getting more buzz in 2017 with the video release which dropped in May.

Small doctor going with the pop culture trend, shows off fancy hairdo (Oit Dynasty/Real Beat Planet)

Small doctor going with the pop culture trend, shows off fancy hairdo (Oit Dynasty/Real Beat Planet)
The young star came onto the music scene as a commercial bike rider who offered his service to many street artists and ran errands at Alaba International Market in Nigeria. He was an avid hobbyist who spent his free time creating melodies in his head and recording small time in studios, until he got discovered by one of his customers, DJ Real of Eko FM. It was Real who gave him his first break.

His debut album, “Omo Iya Teacher,” was released in 2015, and it features Mz Kiss, Olamide, Seriki and Qdot.

source: http://9naija.com.ng/ent/singer-denies-reports-beating-tricycle-rider

(1) (Reply)

See The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 9, 2017. / Lupita Nyong’o’s Father Elected As Governor Of Kisumu In Kenya / Tee Billz Talks About Tiwa's New Skirt - All I See Is Wild Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.