Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources (26349 Views)

Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by ikewaterwater: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
Mike Godson who gave Tonto Dikeh the 'witch' tag in a shade post he dropped for her, has been accused of beating up his girlfriends by multiple sources. Recall that the Nollywood actor had called Tonto Dikeh a witch, and further prayed for protection against evil women.

However Instagram users who turned up in the comment section of his post, accused Mike Godson of beating up his girlfriends in Owerri, Enugu and other locations. Here are some comments below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/03/mike-godson-accused-of-beating-up-his-girlfriends-by-multiple-sources/

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:05am On May 03, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by itspzpics(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by StupidInyamiri: 8:10am On May 03, 2019
My jnr brother has just reset the WiFi password and now, when people come around and want to connect to it, I have to unabashedly say...

LordTesteWinstonJuniorThe4thAKAyoungPussyBaconAKAbootyCrumpet69

Kids are such fun.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by patty5546: 1:28pm On May 03, 2019
I dont think he did this, Mike is a gentle man

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Slymonster(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2019
Everybody is a Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by superlanny(m): 1:29pm On May 03, 2019
Why won't they be beaten, when you turn yourself to a sex slave, and all he sees when he sees you is sex,, that's all. Women should realise that men do not respect women, who put themselves as cheap and available for sex at a very little cost.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Sundaypaul12345: 1:29pm On May 03, 2019
Why am I seeing tonto dikeh picture abi I no day c again ni?

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by KingLennon(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
The witches have began digging up his past history to taint his image. It seems that 'Witch tag' really touched her grin

4 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by CaesarDon(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Tripitaka: 1:32pm On May 03, 2019
Someone called him 'Uncle Gaybriel'. I guess he is cousins with IK Ogbonna

9 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Mckandre(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2019
Those who live in a glass house shouldn't throw stones.

Any Nollywood celebrity who deems it fit to stir up a controversial comment on this Tonto matter, does so for publicity nd an opportunity to resuscitate their already dead career.

14 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by dacylove: 1:35pm On May 03, 2019
domestic violence is so much in nigeria especially among the so call big people

5 Likes

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by naijapikin04(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2019
Gang-rape: Absence of Defence Counsel Stalls Trial of 5 UNILAG Students

GISTS(>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/02/gang-rape-absence-of-defence-counsel-stalls-trial-of-5-unilag-students/

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by sunisonflex29(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Bastard scammer
So na free u dey browse abi
God punish u bastard
scammer,how am I a scammer.please don't make me feel worse than I am now.shalom.u should kW i connected to someone's hotspot.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by PastorandMentor(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2019
Some girls deserve am ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Abdulqudr(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2019
Check my link below very important
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Alejocs: 1:38pm On May 03, 2019
sad
Re: Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources by Boss13: 1:38pm On May 03, 2019
superlanny:
Why won't they be beaten, when you turn yourself to a sex slave, and all he sees when he sees you is sex,, that's all. Women should realise that men do not respect women, who put themselves as cheap and available for sex at a very little cost.

The hypocrisy right. Anyone who displays Yansh and Boobs to the general public does not deserve respect. That’s what animals do.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / DJ Cuppy: Papa, I Am Coming For Your FORBES Spot! Give Me Like 20 More Years / Actress Nazo Ekezie Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.