Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival (25128 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / [BREAKING] Aisha Returns To London Three Days After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by oluwaahmed: 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's exactly 90days today,since d president departed nigeria on his 2nd missionary journey. Previously it was 54 days. 90+54=144 days(approximately 5 months) out of work. If u wer an employer wld u continu 2 pay salary of dat staff.
#ourmumudondo

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Edum13656: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

I need a girlfriend who is stupid and loyal like Buhari's zombie followers

They voted for a sick 90 year old man who destroyed Nigeria in just 6 months in office, got sick and ran to London, his daily medical fee is 6 million naira, the presidential private jet is parked in a London airport and it costs the Nigerian government 10 million naira every single day

His followers are dying of hunger and suffering but they are strongly behind him no matter whatever he does or even if they all die of hunger

Where can i find that type of girlfriend ??
among Afonjas.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Aisha is wasting the resources of the Niger delta on a frivolous trip.

Buhari is one step away to his MAKER

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wasting taxpayers money instead of just resigning to face his demons sad

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Edkoliba: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Edkoliba: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nonsense and APC

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Edkoliba: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Piiko:

No mind him,living dead

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Ebonka1: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
BroZuma:
Okay, I have almost forgotten he's still there...
it pains me a lot that I can't like your post twice
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Adeoti4433(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
@mr irohkennedy
Have u no shame?
Stalking someone that doesn't give a kobo about you. Licking his vomit before it even land on ground.
Some people sha
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Generalyemi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Let's pray for him and not make jokes about his condition

He's in a London hospital battling a deadly sexually transmitted disease

fathers,brothers ,friends where killed by his Fulani army in Onitsha,Nkpor and Aba
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Afonjastinks1: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Generalyemi:

fathers,brothers ,friends where killed by his Fulani army in Onitsha,Nkpor and Aba

You mean Borno state

Mention any Hausa state that's in peace right now or have ever been in peace

I love Boko Haram because they're doing a great job slaughtering these abok1 goats

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
Abuja to London is now like Villa to Eagles Square

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Afonjastinks1: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
TheKingdom:
USELESS WOMAN, USELESS NIGGER AREA

Stop using that word or i will ban you

This is your last warning
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by darlenese(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Aisha take heart . .Allah givez Allah takes

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by darlenese(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
darlenese:
RIP baba gringrin
And his watch is over

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by spartan117(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

They voted for a sick 90 year old man who destroyed Nigeria in just 6 months in office, got sick and ran to London, his daily medical fee is 6 million naira, the presidential private jet is parked in a London airport and it costs the Nigerian government 10 million naira every single day

His followers are dying of hunger and suffering but they are strongly behind him no matter whatever he does or even if they all die of hunger

Ngeneukwenu fits the bill

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Jackipapa: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stale news today is August 7, 2017 and u are giving us news of July 2, 2017, ah bah na wah wah oh!
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ofeco: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
these people are just wasting our money.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by manutdadex(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Piiko:
she should have stayed with her husband in d uk if she truly loves him. Visited only three times?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
manutdadex:
she should have stayed with her husband in d uk if she truly loves him. Visited only three times?
You think hausa men marry for love or believe in equality, she was just a childbearing instrument, her job is done. I doubt if there are in love
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by LEXYCOM: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Baba needs her in the other room grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by justice212: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Me I that know what Buhari and his family are taking we Nigerians for today wife in London tomorrow daughter in London if Buhari no fit step down simple
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmmmm na wa ooo for them Mr. President Buhari don't come back because you sick so go finished Abeg fly ooo. angry angry angry angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by trinity11(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
God help us in this country
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
the way this people dey take travel out of Nigeria as if all this traveling expenses is for free, Hausa/Fulani's are the biggest thief in the world ,

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

and do you expect Nigeria to be on standby and autopilot until he gets better or are we going to die for him why not him do the honorable thing, resign and let Nigeria move on .... one thing I find out about Muslims , they are power drunk.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
KingGBsky:
Continue moving around Nigeria to London like you are going from your kitchen to the other room.
The north and their slave south west has already sold Nigeria to you and the sick man.
the money she is going to lavish in this jamboree London visit is enough to empower 1million Almajiri , why are we this reckless, my children will never be part of this failed British experiment TUFIAKWA
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
keep wasting our money nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Slurity(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

haters like you need deliverance
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by perdollar(m): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
sorry ma, ur yeye husband has pie, go bring his cachectic body hone.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by abbaapple: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Afonjastinks1:

Mumu mad man. Shege

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Distributes Food Items To Military And Para Military Groups / We Have Recovered ₦‎30bn From Suspended AGF - EFCC / N115b Loot: Ex-air Chiefs, Politicians Top Refund List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.