Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival (25121 Views)

Paul Ibe: Atiku’s Son Did Not Visit Any Club In Abuja After Arrival / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria From Poland (Photos) / [BREAKING] Aisha Returns To London Three Days After Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by dre11(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

Wife of the President, Mrs . Aisha Buhari, has returned to London, United Kingdom where her husband, President Muhammadu Buhari, has been receiving medical attention since May 7.

Our correspondent learnt that Mrs. Buhari returned to the British capital on Sunday barely three days after she returned to the country.

She returned to the country last Thursday from London where she has been since July 4 and proceeded to Owerri, Imo State capital, where she attended the annual August Meeting organised by the wife of the state governor.

The Director of Information to the Wife of the President, Suleiman Haruna, could not be reached on the telephone as of the time of filing this report.

No statement had also been issued on her latest trip at press time unlike what was obtainable in her previous trips to London.

The Sunday trip was the third time Mrs . Buhari would be visiting her ailing husband since he embarked on his second medical vacation of the year.

Haruna had announced her second trip in a statement made available to journalists on July 2.

The statement read, “Wife of the President, Mrs . Aisha Muhammadu Buhari left for London, United Kingdom on Sunday, July 2 , 2017, to visit her husband who is on medical vacation.

“She will convey to the President the best wishes of Nigerians and their fervent prayers for his quick recovery.

“She is expected to stop over at Addis Ababa, to make a symbolic appearance at the meeting of the Organisation of African First Ladies against HIV/AIDS on Monday, July 3 2017.

“She will join other members to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the organisation, and use the opportunity to reiterate the voting rights of Nigeria in the upcoming elections of the organisation.

“ She will continue her journey to the United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 4 , 2017. ”

The first time Mrs. Buhari travelled to meet her husband was on May 30.

She returned to the country in the early hours of June 6 after spending one week in London.

The President’s wife, on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja conveyed the President’ s appreciation to Nigerians for their constant prayers.

She said Buhari would soon return to join Nigerians as, according to her, he was recuperating fast.

Mrs .Buhari had also called on Nigerians to continue to be strong in the face of challenges and to support the Federal Government in implementing the agenda for which the present administration was elected.

“ Mr. President thanked the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for his loyalty and called on Nigerians to continue to support the acting President in his effort to actualise the mandate of the All Progressives Congress, ” Mrs . Buhari was further quoted as saying on her arrival during the first trip.

http://punchng.com/breaking-buharis-wife-returns-to-london-three-days-after-arrival/

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Even though I doubt you can continue with your assignment, all I wanna say is.. embarassed

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by swiz123(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
I can only wish your safe return if you hand us biafra.
Quote me and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ojun50(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Am sure once the allow fayose to visit him @buhari will get well sharp sharp

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Evablizin(f): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
ojun50:
Am sure once the allow fayose to visit him @buhari will get well sharp sharp
grin grin grin

you don't mean it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by ojun50(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin grin

you don't mean it
i do

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by nextprince: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Even though I doubt you can continue with your assignment, all I wanna say is.. embarassed
Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Afonjastinks1: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017

Let's pray for him and not make jokes about his condition

He's in a London hospital battling a deadly sexually transmitted disease

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Okay, I have almost forgotten he's still there...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
They'll meet in the other room

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
So she is coming back with Daddy
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Afonjastinks1: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017

I need a girlfriend who is stupid and loyal like Buhari's zombie followers

They voted for a sick 90 year old man who destroyed Nigeria in just 6 months in office, got sick and ran to London, his daily medical fee is 6 million naira, the presidential private jet is parked in a London airport and it costs the Nigerian government 10 million naira every single day

His followers are dying of hunger and suffering but they are strongly behind him no matter whatever he does or even if they all die of hunger

Where can i find that type of girlfriend ??

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by testarossa: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
When is she bringing that big baby that has refused to say his first words .

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Habibsocial080: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Someone told me that the owner of tecno Is using iPhone I told him that the president of Nigeria lives in London. I lie?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by kafiz1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin,welcome ma'am,pls wat is d health state of mr presido ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by SweetJoystick(m): 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
This woman go sweet to Bleep sha grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Austinoiz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Alarm bell ringing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by goshen26: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
hmmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by lathrowinger: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sai Baba, Konji don hold baba... Aisha needs to feel good this tym. E don tail nah. After how many month. And I fit dey help sha. I nor mindangry

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by TheKingdom: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
USELESS WOMAN, USELESS NIGGER AREA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by KingGBsky(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Continue moving around Nigeria to London like you are going from your kitchen to the other room.
The north and their slave south west has already sold Nigeria to you and the sick man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by medolab90(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Like husband like wife.

By the way how is he wishing him quick recovery

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by datola: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
She went to see to the coming home of Mr President
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Marcelinho(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by Anikulhapo(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Her plane should just crash, galloping to London everytime to see Èfó tètè

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by rekeson: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why is it so hard to resign in this part of the world ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by nototribalist: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Finally, Buhari is dead

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by edo3(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival by yeyeboi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State / President Buhari’s Letter To Saraki On Benue Killings (Full Text) / Defence Headquarters Announce Scorecard In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.