Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria (1092 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / "I Am So Proud Of My Husband" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by rethink: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
All this while people were playing tribalistic cards with the replacement of yaradua we saw people from the Northern Extraction come out to say the truth. We saw yoruba Igbo Hausa Ijaw Urhobos etc. come to defend the Presidency.

I saw an MP from Katsina state come to defend the Endorsement of Goodluck as the President. I have said it Nigeria is not a tribalized state it is the Militant few perpetuating TRIBALISM.

THE SILENT MAJORITY LOVE EACH OTHER The only wong is that they are silent. The President and commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces is Mr Goodluck Jonathan. It is God that makes kings.

OUR LEADER CANNOT WIN ANY WAR WITHOUT US THE CITIZEN. THE CITIZEN ARE THE PROBLEMS. WE HAVE HAD BAD AND GOOD LEADERS BUT THE LEADERS CAME FROM THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA. WE MAKE THE LEADERS.

WE CAN BEAT OURSELVES UP AND COMDEMN OURSELVES, THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF SELF FLAGELLATION THAT WILL MAKE US SOLVE OUR PROBLEM. EVERYTHING FROM THE SOIL IS VERY IMPORTANT I.E THE OIL GOLD DIAMOND AND FOOD CROPS FROM THE SOIL UNDER OUR FEET IS GIVING TO US AS NIGERIANS BUT THE MOST POWERFUL IS WE FROM THE SOIL WERE MADE TO SUBDUE THE EARTH FOR THE BENEFIT OF MAN. WE MUST LOVE OURSELVES BEFORE WE RETURN TO THE DUST. OUR FORMER RULERS SOWED THE SEED OF HATRED WE NEED TO SOW THE SEED OF LOVE NOW.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

NB
I WILL IN MY POWER FIGHT TRIBALISM WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND MY STRENGTH. I WILL NOT IMPOSE MY THINKING ON ANYONE BUT I WILL DO ALL TO TELL YOU THAT THE SEED OF ETHNIC HATRED WILL NOT GROW IN MY GARDEN. SO HELP ME GOD.
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by formunt(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
Am happy for the first time
Again you would see investments from abroad and shares would be boosted
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by nduchucks: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
rethink:

All this while people were playing tribalistic cards with the replacement of yaradua we saw people from the Northern Extraction come out to say the truth. We saw yoruba Igbo Hausa Ijaw Urhobos etc. come to defend the Presidency.
I saw an MP from Katsina state come to defend the Endorsement of Goodluck as the President. [/b]I

[b]THE SILENT MAJORITY LOVE EACH OTHER The only wong is that they are silent.
The President and commander in chief of the Nigerian Armed forces is Mr Goodluck Jonathan. It is God that makes kings.

I WILL IN MY POWER FIGHT TRIBALISM WITH ALL MY MIGHT AND MY STRENGTH. I WILL NOT IMPOSE MY THINKING ON ANYONE BUT I WILL DO ALL TO TELL YOU THAT THE SEED OF ETHNIC HATRED WILL NOT GROW IN MY GARDEN. SO HELP ME GOD.

GOD BLESS ONE NIGERIA!!!

Ditto, my brother, Ditto!!
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by opokonwa(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
One of the few positive threads abt Nigeria in Nairaland
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by nduchucks: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
opokonwa:

One of the few positive threads abt Nigeria in Nairaland

Yes o. Let's enjoy the thread before the haters arrive.

Even the U.S.A Congratulates Jonathan, Approves Of His Acting Status.

The United States government on Friday congratulated acting President Goodluck Jonathan and said his appointment as interim leader until Umaru Yar'Adua recovers served the principle of democracy.

"The US government congratulates acting President Goodluck Jonathan," US ambassador to Nigeria, Robin Sanders, said in a statement in Abuja.

"We believe that the principles of democracy have been served well in Nigeria through the leadership shown by the National Assembly, the Governors’ Forum, several ministers, and the courts in finding a way out of the political impasse," she said.

Source: http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=8534

We have a very real opportunity to move forward in a positive manner. May God help Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by egift(m): 3:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Nothing to celebrate. We should even use it as a day of reflection.

My only joy is that we survived the Yar'Aduas, thank God for that. But I strongly believe Nigeria is one of the greatest nation on earth - its only leadership that is killing us.
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ndu chuks,

They will soon arrive. We should take solace in the fact that we who love this country and
stand for its continued unity by far outnumber our opponents. We should keep that at the
back of our minds and never forget it.

Haters, where areyou, throw your darts tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by rethink: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^^

The problem is not only Leadership it is Citizenship

When Nigeria is not doing what we want we (some of us begins to show pessimism)

We must swing into action and battle all sorts of enemies of Nigeria (be it temporary or Permanent) if it is engaging them on Nairaland so be it.

We shall win with love and respect for our fatherland so help us God.
Re: For The First Time I Am Very Very Happy And Proud Of Nigeria by citizenY(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^
AMIN smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

haters tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Prominent Nigerians In Foreign Land / April Elections: Enugu’s Clash Of Titans / Pdp, Acn Supporters Clash At Kogi Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.