Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him (77436 Views)

Mr Eazi Rents A Cinema For Date Night With Girlfriend Temi Otedola / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Wizkhalifa2(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
So what's the big deal?
Do you knw how annoying it is watching a movie at the cinema and some hediots wud be gisting or making calls or even smooching next to you.

lest I forget the weeknd and selena gomez did d Same thing earlier this year. Why is mayorkuns own an issue angry
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by tooth4tooth: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dunce angry angry> sad
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by waladis(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Too much money grin
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by EmekaBlue(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Promotion things
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Miraxzeebility(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
G
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by sojiboy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
1d1ot
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
DMW Artiste, Mayorkun has incurred the wrath of his fans, after he revealed that he rented out a whole Cinema in Owerri to watch “Banana Island Ghost”.

The movie reportedly sold-out on its first week at the various cinemas in Lagos, and Nigerians have been throwing in support to ensure it is successful… and then just to support too, he RENTED OUT A WHOLE CINEMA TO WATCH THE MOVIE!

Apparently, Fans are not happy about the singer’s decision to watch the movie alone, when he could have just invited some of his fans, since he rented out the cinema, and the seats were empty.

He captioned the photo:

“Mama Life’, Rented out the whole cinema just to watch ‘Banana Island Ghost’ Loool its such a great movie! @theonlychigul #BananaIslandGhost”

Some reactions from his fans:

danny_kreisler: “I wasn’t expecting this from @iammayorkun . That’s just high level pride, there was nothing wrong in you watching the movie with other people”

fhrancixx: “if only he knows how good it will be to pay for people to see that movie…. the fulfillment will be great for him…… #ButTheyNeverKnowTho”

While others didn’t believe he could afford to rent out a whole Cinema:

hunkyyy: Is not only rented out…its rented in…go nd sleep jor.with which money?

the.bluelily: This thing is obviously a joke nah and to think people are taking it serious smh …… WO Mayowa no go try am for real o them go just chop you raw

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/mayorkun-rents-whole-cinema-to-watch.html
so ?

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by whatsupbitches: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
When will mofo stop being stupidd?
what are you trying to prove? sad lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided

this is just plain dumb
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by lavenjcrown(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
what is he trying to feel like if that is real. people will just come to social media and drop one rubbish story. even if he had smoke weed and trams, he wouldn't even try that.
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wonder who snapped him when he watched it alone
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by adajoe555: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
ok we have hear
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by handsyrex(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:
DMW Artiste, Mayorkun has incurred the wrath of his fans, after he revealed that he rented out a whole Cinema in Owerri to watch “Banana Island Ghost”.

The movie reportedly sold-out on its first week at the various cinemas in Lagos, and Nigerians have been throwing in support to ensure it is successful… and then just to support too, he RENTED OUT A WHOLE CINEMA TO WATCH THE MOVIE!

Apparently, Fans are not happy about the singer’s decision to watch the movie alone, when he could have just invited some of his fans, since he rented out the cinema, and the seats were empty.

He captioned the photo:

“Mama Life’, Rented out the whole cinema just to watch ‘Banana Island Ghost’ Loool its such a great movie! @theonlychigul #BananaIslandGhost”

Some reactions from his fans:

danny_kreisler: “I wasn’t expecting this from @iammayorkun . That’s just high level pride, there was nothing wrong in you watching the movie with other people”

fhrancixx: “if only he knows how good it will be to pay for people to see that movie…. the fulfillment will be great for him…… #ButTheyNeverKnowTho”

While others didn’t believe he could afford to rent out a whole Cinema:

hunkyyy: Is not only rented out…its rented in…go nd sleep jor.with which money?

the.bluelily: This thing is obviously a joke nah and to think people are taking it serious smh …… WO Mayowa no go try am for real o them go just chop you raw

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/mayorkun-rents-whole-cinema-to-watch.html
Sometimes I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg was a Nigerian and with that level of wealth. I'm sure he would have asked his state governor to let him govern for a month.
The black man was specially created I'm sure. The way we flaunt wealth is legendary and we are from the poorest continent ever.
He could sneak into same cinema with other viewers and see same movie with same satisfaction.
Investment is not our thing, for us, the benefit is now.
We have a long way to go...

P.S Who is the photographer?

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Kaymaxine(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Not surprised.
Wat do u expect from davido's protigee
Dey'll av cancer nau and b beggn for treatment funds.
#bucnhofeducatedilleterates#
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by AyPearl(f): 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
$248 Bitcoins available for sales at # 355 per $. Call / SMS / WhatsApp me on 07068244214 to make your purchase.
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by waladis(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
kilmix:
Watched the move alone?

WHO SNAPPED HIM ABEG?

Picture is from CCTV grin grin grin ;
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by SHAKABOOM: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Yeye bwai
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Africa my Africa.
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Edum13656: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
this boy, Wizkid, Davido even the irritating Justin bierber I no who childish pass
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by dcozy: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
This one sef na news....imagine the place sef owerri....i kno say na one local fast food viewing center him won go buy bread and beans chop cool
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by manchester1: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
I wish I knew him or his music.
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by malakus(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
oyo
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by habsydiamond(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
who come snap the pix. abi Na ghost too
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by dcozy: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na usher him be him dey arrange the chairs for the church program....animal...waste child
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Greatzeus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
This is what I always want to preach here,no tribe or race or denomination or religion in the grave,just dead bodies been eating by worms. To whom it may concern,stop being a bigot,bigots are Losers sad

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by ukemepeter: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
this topic ...is close if is true,devid blood is strong.
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by enemyofprogress: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
I will never buy his CDs or attend his shows again, useless boy
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Aragon: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Very Childish and Stupid indeed! I have said it so many times, these people need good Managers. Even if you decide to do stuff like this to enjoy movie quietly, you do it in Private and not make it a Public affair.. You do not Spit the very Fans that made you in the first place. This can Kill your young Career
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by chuksjuve(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
After then, what next?
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by felaismyhero(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
9ja no get chill sha, see as dem bombard him with words and abuses, abeg shey na their money?
u are rite,it is not their money.but if he really did,then it shows u that he has that "i am god"like mentality that is common to our politicians.or wats the joy in watching a movie alone?,u buy up all the spaces to watch movie alone,so?,must we know?.i dnt hate him o,just saying,its his life

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by HolyTitus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sobo oshi! It's not him alone... Who snap ham ?
Re: Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him by Magnifico2000: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Its a lie, he didnt rent out the whole cinema. Probably he stayed back after the film to take pictures he arrived very early b4 they allowed people in. I have been in a cinema alone after seeing a movie, i discovered i was d only one left because i had slept off while seeing thr movie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.