Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (74573 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by queensera(f): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Djcuppy, the daughter of oil billionaire mogul "femi otedola" shows how she rent out the whole cinema to watch "black panther" with her lovely boyfriend "asa asika".

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/djcuppy-rent-whole-cinema-to-watch.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by VERQUEST111: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
money I must get

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by ikemesit4477: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
queensera:
Djcuppy, the daughter of oil billionaire mogul "femi otedola" shows how she rent out the whole cinema to watch "black panther" with her lovely boyfriend "asa asika".

Source:

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
so what should we do about it!

206 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by obojememe: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
something that i bought in alaba market and watch it in d comfort of my sitting room with cold baileys...

555 Likes 25 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by sunnysunny69(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
I hope mummy and daddy let you know the importance of giving out to the needy, but enjoy your money .

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Treasure17(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
When you have too much money, comfort is inevitable. Enjoy the money Djcuppy

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by whitebeard(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nawa oh, if i talk now, they would say is it my money. Lemme just mind ma business.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by tballeyy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Asa, chop and clean mouth

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by MhizzAJ(f): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Does she know the value of moneyundecided

If she does, she won't spend it on one God forsaken man

Keep enjoying your father's wealth

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Watch how the men would tongue lash her as if, if she propose the same offer to them, they would refuse

Nairaland men with hypocrisy undecided

hmmmmm na wa ooooooo

all'ya quoting me quantinue. Its expected!

I'll keep saying the truth. No shaking!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Tynasparks(f): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Team money must be made wink

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
money is good oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by chriskosherbal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can only grin grin grin cheesy

Seriously money is good ..I mean real good.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by rocoh(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Black Man mentality......

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Lytech(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Does she know the value of moneyundecided

If she does, she won't spend it on one God forsaken man

Keep enjoying your father's wealth
Cry nO mORe babe...
Life na turn by turn...
You will do more if u r in her shoe

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by obaataaokpaewu: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
whitebeard:
Nawa oh, if i talk now, they would say is it my money. Lemme just mind ma business.
Even as you are minding your business, lemme ask, is it your money? grin grin

48 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by queensera(f): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Let everyone paddle Their canoe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by shogsman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omase o,black mentality,why rent out a cinema,when you can watch the movie comfortably with other people.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by egopersonified(f): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
make this guy no go do something to reciprocate her show of love wey go wreck am oo

these otedola girls dey try for naija men sha, not all these team foreign girls people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by jayson87: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rented the whole cinema to watch the most overrated movie in history

16 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
This cuppy looks like a girl that can't take d*ck (like most naija girls)

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by LesbianBoy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Meanwhile......so this guy went from her manager to boyfriend. issokay grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by free2ryhme: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
queensera:

Source:

stupidity of the black race

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Teewhy2: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
You can be rich in cash but be poor mentally. Why waste money renting the whole cinema just for you too. I want to believe this is what happens when you didn't work for money but you get it freely.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
This girl dey change boyfriend like pant

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Primusinterpares(m): 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Is it the black pantha that we are sharing on xender that sombori paid for a whole cinema for?

27 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika by Osisawe: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.