Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details (6253 Views)

PRICE SLASH: For #17,000 Get Your Professional Website Fully Designed / Dangote Gifts Police 150 Cars (Pictures) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hello All....

I'm here to expose to many a business which so many people already know about but for some reasons -

(Lack of technical knowhow,

Lack of good machinery

Lack of the application of good strategies,

Complete negligence,

Lack of capital,

Lack of proper information,

Unknowing and/or

Lack of trusted representatives )

are not into it already.

This thread is going to be an eye opener to help people in the country improve their financial situation.

This is a business that can surprisingly earn you between 20,000 - 50,000 on a daily basis as you continue to dive deeply into it.

I will be revealing this business on my next post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by ogbright: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
im ready to hear it
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
The business i will be writing and giving a first hand detail about is :

Popcorn Production Business.

This is a business which can be done by anybody.

Both the poor and the rich.

Everybody loves popcorn...Well, almost everybody ( rich and poor, old and young)

And many smart individuals have already taken, made use and are benefitting from the opportunity that lies within this amazing fast food called popcorn which many individuals rarely observe.

This thread is going to GRADUALLY expose, enlighten, encourage,
guide and support interested investors in the business area of popcorn from the production phase to selling phase.

Who's following?
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Biz4real: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
I am following. I am interested please continue.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
First, before diving deep into the technical knowhow of this business, it is necessary and essential to know the concept of production which you as an individual want to adopt.

The Concept of production which an individual should adopt in this business is fully based on the availability of capital he/she has.

Like the topic of this thread states a capital of #150,000... Which is stated as a standard amount to proceed with the business for those who intend to start with 1 machine.

Conversely, there are individuals who started this business committing millions to it and running it as a big time establishment.

However, the best way to understand and be a master in any business is by starting small and growing it gradually till you become a grandmaster of such business from the correction of errors and adaptation of your experiences gathered.

I don't mean to shock you, but truthfully, you must know that there have been people who rushed into investing their millions into popcorn production who later regretted they did as their company today has folded up.

That is why my advice with any business is starting small with what you can control and focusing on the processes of growing it.

This is the true way to financial success in any business, including the production of popcorn business.

Fact: Growth goes with general acceptability.

As your product begin to gain acceptability within people, you already begin to grow.

Starting very big might mean you forcing yourself on the market

This is an important lesson to learn.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
I will be dividing the concept of production into main 3 categories

Concept of Production

1) Roadside production

2) Home-based / Adequate shelter space production

3) Structure set-up production

Like I wrote earlier about starting small and expanding, the roadside and home-based productions cover that.

Literally, Roadside production means producing and selling your pops directly on the road.

Home-based production means producing your pops from the comfort of your home and selling/distributing your pops to wholesalers, retailers and consumers

The structure set-up means that erecting or renting a new place for the production of the pops.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Your success in popcorn business depends solely on many factors.

All these factors is what we intend addressing here comprehensively.

By all, I mean from the ' most important ' to the 'least important'.

This is what I will be listing to address on my next post.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Factors to take into proper consideration when considering to start or invest in popcorn production business.

(Arrangement according to priority)

1)Your Selection of Machine type

2) Your Selection of Corn type

3) Your Provision for the Readiness and Consistent availability of your selected Corn type.

4) Your Production U.S.P

5) Application of Best Management Processes.

The above 5 will be explained further. I will be starting from number 1 above.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Will be continuing shortly with the first factor :

Selection of machine type.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by ssolaoye: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Lucrative business ideas you can start in Nigeria with almost no capital (2017)

https://invoice.ng/blog/lucrative-business-ideas-you-can-start-in-nigeria-with-almost-no-capital-2017/
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Selection of Machine Type.

One important factor to consider when selecting a popcorn machine which some people fail to consider is
'the easy conveyances of the machine'

Hence for easy conveyances of your popcorn machine, it should be built to have tyres.

The advantages of your popcorn machine(s) having tyres can never be overemphasized.

VERY IMPORTANTLY; The first step which is part of your management processes before even thinking of going into this business is to have a list of good locations you intend to produce and sell your pops.

It is important to go out on a personal survey to check out on the street to observe strategic positions where there is a good and heavy traffic of people.

In your locality, you can easily go out to observe locations where you can spot your machine for production and sales. To be serious with business, it is necessary to have a list of 10 strategical locations have them written down in order of preference in accordance to where you feel is best for your business.

Once you are done with putting 10 strategical locations for your business, it is important to do the needful in starting and getting the place where you firstly selected. This may mean settling local authorities like omo-oniles or land owners, e.t.c if necessary
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Here are some merits of building a popcorn machine with tyres.

1) After you must have carefully selected your first location out of the 10 written locations you already wrote down ( a good location is a place having good traffic of people - passersby and neighboring occupants) ;

Should your expectation on sales fall short whilst running your popcorn business, it is to your advantage that you can easily convey your machine to the next strategical location which you already highlighted on your location list.

You can easily ascertain the above within a week of set up.

With the convenience of your machine designed to have tyres, you can easily change locations as you so wish until you get a desirable place of your choice.

2) Another very big advantage of building your popcorn machines with tyres is operating a sales-on-the-go. This may require you employing someone who pushes your machine from places to places while making sales. Churches, Schools, events, hotels, outlets are targeted places where your machine can easily be conveyed to to maximise good profits on fast and quick sales.

With the above already well addressed, the configuration of a standard popcorn machine should be designed and fabricated to suit the above purposes.

Below is a picture of the best fabrication for a popcorn machine.

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Compared to the electrical popcorn machine which requires electricity and/or big generator, this machine is configured to run on gas and has an inbuilt compartment that houses the gas cylinder making it very possible to convey all necessary equipments and items needed for successful pop productions.

1 Share

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
You no well

Guguru name bizness undecided
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2017

Selecting the variety of your corn plays a very vital role in the running of your popcorn business.

There are 6 major varieties of corns.

1) Sweet corn. (Zea saccharata or Zea rugosa)

2) Popcorn (Zea mays everta)

3) Dent corn (Zea mays indenata)

4) Flint corn (Zea mays indurata)

5) Flour corn(Zea mays amylacea)

6) Pod corn

It is very necessary to know that ALL types of corn will pop to some degree, but they won't necessarily have enough starch to turn inside out, or an outside layer that will create enough pressure to explode just like the POPCORN.

This has been experimented and you can or should also do your own experiment.

Since we are more concerned about making good profits here, then getting the right variety popcorn is very essential for your popcorn production business.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by humbleme99(f): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Is it only about popcorn?

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by debbra(f): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
we are following continue plsss

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by millhouse: 7:29am On Aug 19, 2017
20-50k profit daily Bros easy abeg

3 Likes

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
I wrote about this business on my blog few days ago..

Simple Guide To Starting A Popcorn Business

I think Op is going deeper into this business, Kudos.. Following.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Ebi4life: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
BeSafeOnline:

Selecting the variety of your corn plays a very vital role in the running of your popcorn business.

There are 6 major varieties of corns.

1) Sweet corn. (Zea saccharata or Zea rugosa)

2) Popcorn (Zea mays everta)

3) Dent corn (Zea mays indenata)

4) Flint corn (Zea mays indurata)

5) Flour corn(Zea mays amylacea)

6) Pod corn

It is very necessary to know that ALL types of corn will pop to some degree, but they won't necessarily have enough starch to turn inside out, or an outside layer that will create enough pressure to explode just like the POPCORN.

This has been experimented and you can or should also do your own experiment.

Since we are more concerned about making good profits here, then getting the right variety popcorn is very essential for your popcorn production business.
sir, you are good. Your type are very rear

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
3) Your Provision for the Readiness and Consistent availability of your selected Corn type.

This is exactly as it sounds.

You will need to create provision for the readiness and constant availability of your corn.

This you can easily do from the market close to you by making inquiries around you or getting supplies from sources.

S.O.P can handle this for you.

Another great idea to get your corn readily available is to have a farm where you can easily cultivate or grow your corn specie.

Farming is not a hard thing at all and most people have a GENERAL MISCONCEPTION about FARMING.

Contrary to popular beliefs, you can get acres of lands, labour to work on your farm for you, planting and harvesting with few thousands compared to the millions people THINK or PREACH.

I will be addressing the Areas of AGRICULTURE as we continue to learn through S.O.P.

Let's proceed to our discussion on board.

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Your Choice of Corn.

Well, I've read here on nairaland and on other platforms on various blogs and posts about popcorn business. Most of which are not detailed and just pushes people to engage in the business just for the sakes of DISHING OUT FREE STUFFS PRIMARILY TO MAKE PEOPLE ENGAGE AND SEE THEM AS GOOD.

This is cool... But this is also not cool.

Cool in the sense that : Yea, Now you have been informed on the POTENTIAL PROJECTED PROSPERITY of POPCORN BUSINESS....

Not Cool because : Most of the information given to you are given to you by mere bloggers who are not PRACTICAL ENTREPRENEURS but are ORDINARY WRITERS of BUSINESS ARTICLES the way they SEE or VIEW them.

This is what pushes most people hurriedly into businesses and out of business - Lack of FACTUAL and PRACTICABLE INFORMATION.

As a Financial Strategist, Advisor and Investor; In the quest to unravel the Real Figures (at least close to real) in the Popcorn Production Business; and in order to DISSEMINATE the REAL INFORMATION about this business, It is NORMAL of me to go PRACTICAL because as 'The S.O.P Wealth Tutor',

- I've got to PRACTICE what I PREACH

I'm no blogger hungry to dish out free, unreliable and incomplete information to grow the traffic of my website to increase my chances of getting paid by google ads...

'N

O'.

I'm a TRADER and a TUTOR.

I trade INVESTMENTS (not businesses) to make profits

And

I relay my working tactics, approaches, strategies online simply to EDUCATE and ENLIGHTEN individuals seeking to become REAL & SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS.

In simplicity, S.O.P Wealth Tutor shows you the EASIEST and BEST WAYS to becoming a

REAL & SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR.

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
The Practice

Sometimes last week, Monday or Tuesday ( I can't really remember), my business partner and myself went for the purchase of all the necessary items needed for the production of popcorn at the market close to where we live.

Since our mission was to get the worse case scenario of the profit margin between imported and local corn with all other factors of production being equal; it was necessary to make purchase in units and not in bulk which we actually did.

Based on logistics;

We purchased:

1 custard plastic container of local corn @ #1,500

1 derica of imported corn @ #500

Measured Sugar @ #400

A ball of butter @ #800

White milk @ #400

Flavoured and Coloured milk @ #200

Liquid flavour @ #200

Nylons for road side selling @ #150 per 100 pieces

Nylons for packaging pops @ #350 per 100 pieces

Bigger Nylons for packaging bulk pops @ #80 per piece.

2 Likes

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2017
To test for the profitability of both corns,

We first popped a full of a certain cup which was checked and observed that :

1 plastic of custard plastic of corn = 15 cups of corn ( certain cup)

1 certain cup of local corn is practically and mathematically priced at #100 since the custard plastic of local corn was bought @ #1,500.

Mathematically,

1 custard plastic of local corn = #1,500

15 certain cups of local corns = 1 custard plastic of local corns.

Then, price of 1 certain cup of local corn = 1,500/15 = #100.

Hence, the cost price of local corn using our certain cup is #100

On the first production of local corn,

1 cup of local corn produced six and a half ( #50) popcorn for roadside.

Approximately, that's 6 nylons of #50 pops.

Total returns if sold = #300.

Profit margin on our certain cup of local corn production: #300 - #100 = #200 ( excluding other factors of production)
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2017
Another test production was carried out on the imported corn.

The brand of the imported corn is 'CROWN corn'.

There were just 3 cups available and measurable using our certain cup for the #500 worth of imported corn bought.

( I guess we were cheated by the seller who probably didn't measure the content well as we weren't observant about during the measurement

Or

The local corn bought from the aboki got plenty because of the extras he added to our purchase.

Whatsoever, we have a detailed analysis)

The same full cup of our certain cup of imported corn produced 9 packs of #50 pops.

Since the imported corn was bought @ #500,

Our certain cup will be priced @ 500/3 = #166.66. Approximately, #170.

Total returns on 1 certain cup if sold = 9 × 50 = #450

Profit margin on our certain cup of CROWN Imported corn production: #450 - #170 = #280 ( excluding other factors of production)

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2017
I thank God for this thread that came at the right timing for me, am hoping to start this business in a small scale and am getting the needed clue about it.
I HAVE A QSTN=
Can a small tiger generator power a medium electric popcorn machine?
In order to have a tasty popcorn, what are the best ingredients to make it good?

God bless u OP,
I humbly awaits your reply.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by jojokings: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thank you for this wonderful writeup, am deeply impressed with your analysis, I want to ask some questions;
1, foreign and local machine which one is more economical and profitable
2, where can one purchase that local machine
3, Those different type of corn which one do advise a beginner in a place like Abuja rural section to start with with with higher profit
And finally can I get your contact so we can discourse in detail the more.
Thanks
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Promarketer(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thats good as for me i make my money online just at one corner of my room
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Promarketer:
Thats good as for me i make my money online just at one corner of my room
How do u mean
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2017
I thank God for this thread that came at the right timing for me, am hoping to start this business in a small scale and am getting the needed clue about it.
I HAVE A QSTN=
Can a small tiger generator power a medium electric popcorn machine?
In order to have a tasty popcorn, what are the best ingredients to make it good?

God bless u OP,
I humbly awaits your reply.

A small tiger generator cannot power the medium electric popcorn machine because the voltage output supplied by the generator is lower than the necessary voltage needed to power the machine.

This is one reason why the use of gas powered popcorn machine is advised especially in locations where there are shortage of power supply.

Your are various secret ingredients to help produce tasty pops... Ranging from your choice of powdered or liquid flavours to your quality of margarine.

However, the 'timing' and 'ingredients addition processes' are two factors that determines the Smell(pleasant smelling), taste (crunchiness) and colour (pleasant seeing) of your pops.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GTB Bank, Worst Bank To Have A Current Account With / Become An Agent Banking Business Owner In Nigeria / FG Spends N5 Billion On 'Made In China' Buses, Ignores Local Auto Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.