Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details (6257 Views)

PRICE SLASH: For #17,000 Get Your Professional Website Fully Designed / Dangote Gifts Police 150 Cars (Pictures) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
jojokings:
Thank you for this wonderful writeup, am deeply impressed with your analysis, I want to ask some questions;
1, foreign and local machine which one is more economical and profitable
2, where can one purchase that local machine
3, Those different type of corn which one do advise a beginner in a place like Abuja rural section to start with with with higher profit
And finally can I get your contact so we can discourse in detail the more.
Thanks

1) The local one is more economical and cost of running and maintenance with the local machine is very low compared to the imported ones.

2) As an Agricultural Engineer, I deal with the design of various machines, which I have a my fabricator (technicians) build them. So I can help build your machine to look exactly like the one pictured on this thread cos of it's numerous advantages. It's been designed for comfort both for industrial use and road side production.

It will take 2-3 weeks for the machine to be completed as manufacture is always based on request.

3) it's best to go for the imported corns... However, if they become unavailable at anytime... The local corn also does a perfect job.

The Corn type is not the only determinant for your success in this business...

You have got to know how to cut down your running costs and cost of other ingredients by getting them in bulk and cheaply from direct sources.

My Cotonou line is on my signature. You can add that up and give me a chat via WhatsApp... You will be responded to.

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by Akinya17: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
Very interesting write up. Thanks for the free info/training.

1 Like

Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by debbra(f): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks sir, I'm very much interested in the home-base production. Is there locally made machine for it?
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by BeSafeOnline: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
debbra:
Thanks sir, I'm very much interested in the home-base production. Is there locally made machine for it?

Yes, ofcourse.
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by debbra(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
BeSafeOnline:

Yes, ofcourse.
where can i get it
Re: A Lucrative Business To Start Presently With #150,000. Get Full Details by jojokings: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2017
[Can i have the whatsapp number.

quote author=BeSafeOnline post=59730478]

1) The local one is more economical and cost of running and maintenance with the local machine is very low compared to the imported ones.

2) As an Agricultural Engineer, I deal with the design of various machines, which I have a my fabricator (technicians) build them. So I can help build your machine to look exactly like the one pictured on this thread cos of it's numerous advantages. It's been designed for comfort both for industrial use and road side production.

It will take 2-3 weeks for the machine to be completed as manufacture is always based on request.

3) it's best to go for the imported corns... However, if they become unavailable at anytime... The local corn also does a perfect job.

The Corn type is not the only determinant for your success in this business...

You have got to know how to cut down your running costs and cost of other ingredients by getting them in bulk and cheaply from direct sources.

My Cotonou line is on my signature. You can add that up and give me a chat via WhatsApp... You will be responded to.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Business Can One Start With 5000 Naira? / What Will You Do With 2 Million Naira? / Gums, Adhesives And Glues Production Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.