Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,968 members, 7,866,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts (34078 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Bobby808: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
President of Biafra, most useless gov in history.
When Sai baba return, you can join kownu in kuje.
How can you get a result from nothing. Bubu is an empty cell.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by iluvpomo(m): 6:30am On Aug 08, 2017
olayanju22:
You jumped fence as they came in,the little boy's brain splashed on your face, from over the fence bah? You can lie for African!!!!!
You just displayed how much of a block-head reasoning you possess. Ordinary JSS-2 level grammar you cannot comprehend.
Read this excellent explanation provided by @Naifizzy aloud to your self over and over again so that your coconut eventually processes it ..... :
https://www.nairaland.com/3973211/ozubulu-massacre-governor-fayose-reacts/1#59255404

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Abbotp: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2017
blackface123:
I don't understand how u people in this cursed Nigeria reason.
There is drug war in SA,and shootings spread to this remote village in Igboland.
why are they covering up.A witness is saying something else,some mumus on nairaland are taking it for jokes or lies.If it was a revenge or payback,
d drug Lord has himself and family members
of whom I don't think it will be difficult to locate.
From what I know about all these drug fights,they try as much as limit it to themselves and family members.To me all these scenario is being politicize. Let's be careful.This type of mayhem cannot happen in bigger churches,cause the security is tight.
May d Lord take control.RIP to the dead.May their spirits hunt and exposo those behind this bastardly and inhuman act.

@ the emboldened, don't say it can't happen in bigger churches. We can only be very vigilant pray against it. Evil does not choose where to strike, if it were so then military formations will not be sacked: If you are over powered, you are conquered!!!
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Ruggedpen: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
When he returned from grave right.

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by ikombe: 6:59am On Aug 08, 2017
banjeezay:
fayose is an hypocrite,and its just crazy how the dude does not get tired of spitting trash... "talkative parrot"
sumone who condemns a killing is now called thrash undecided

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by coputa(m): 7:16am On Aug 08, 2017
bankylan:

You claimed to have escaped, yet a boy that was shot had his brain splashed on your face.....How come? Did u say your mother?
young dude,you have great comprehension problem.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by ayodejifikunmi(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
judge yourself do u have Brain

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by talebearer123: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Erzulie:
Fayose, the master of confused Congolese Pygmy Jews and the "Developers" of Asian Jail cells Also known as IPORK PIGLETS. cheesy

Pigs and Idiots don suffer for ur hand. grin
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by AlanTuringAI: 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Coward affonja. Say the truth. I know you are aware that afonjjizzies from Osun State carried out the attack. They were paid by Bola Tinubu. Tinubu wants to destroy Nnamdi Kanu for getting the Developer's Republic of Biafra so he dispatched men to attack the church so as to paint Abokkiis black.

I can see through this charade.
Radio Biafra propaganda has finished this one. See the magnitude of the damage Nnamdi Kanu has done to the psyche of an average Ipob youth, and this sorta human will lay claim to have undergone any kind of higher education. Such a pity.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by johnjose68: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:

am surprised fayose did not blame Buhari so that ipob Jewish slaves can rejoice
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by saintmark88(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2017
This happens when pple become so hypocritical, see nothing wrong in evil, quick to criticize, praise pple with I'll gotten wealth, support corruption, when people dnt stand up for the truth...The problem of Nigeria lies with Nigerians
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Teekamzy(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2017
kinzz:
First Hand Information On What Happened At Anambra State Today, As Ejike Ofoegbu Arrived Anambra From Aba

Please over look the police report, Ejike Ofoegbu said
Loveth Gift narrated

"We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already.

"The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises.

"Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped.

"They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured.

"After I had escaped, I started making calls to link my church members who were in the church, but they were not picking up; not knowing they were dead already.

The gun men were not igbos, because their language were not igbo, the government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target.

Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves.

When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact

"Not too long after they had gone, I went back to the church. I was shocked with what I saw; my Mother was lying dead! Many people were unconscious but later succumbed to death.

"After about one hour of the killings, the Police arrived the church. Two hours later, the Governor, Willie Obiano arrived too. Everyone was shocked, wandering how the perpetrators stormed in Army uniform. Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?"
Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self.

A woman who still survived the mayhem said, "All I could remember is that I was sitting at the front when some people in Army uniform invaded the Church and started shooting at everyone. They just held the trigger and fired at everyone they sighted. I managed to hide under the seat but was shot in the leg.

"A boy was shot in head, his brain bursted, and blood spilled everywhere - even at my face."

Ejike Ofoegbu
Reporting
whre u d only person in d church? becos u seen to b first to said they in army uniform.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by fortunechy(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
may Bunch of senses fall on u

1 Like

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2017
nice one the most useful governor in Nigeria in recent time.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Tokziby: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
The country is in a state of confusion. Ipob, BH, Economic recession, jewish ancestry, tribalism e.t.c. People's mind are vulnerable stop causing and spreading unnecessary fear, the very fast conclusion that it is a 'jihad' could have a devastating effect on the nation. Pls let us be wary of what we share, if you experience som of the jos crises u will know camouflage can be gotten anywhere now compared to an organized crime. Let us be careful. From a loving brother, May God stay with the families

NOTE I am not making mockery of the event but this fake eyewitness must be put to his/her place in order not to use the event to incite religious hatred. I so much detest people that tries to twist every event on its head; below are the distortions from the fake eyewitness event.

"We all were in the church during the 6am morning mass today, we saw two cars that drove into the church; because it was a Church premises we over looked it and we considered them to be people that came for morning mass(service). But to the surprise of everyone, the car halted at the center of the gate, meaning you cannot close the gate, since it is open already.

-At 6.00 am in the southern part of Nigeria, everywhere will still be dark
-Who is "everyone" he is referring to? Does it mean that it was an open area or majority of people were at the window side checking on every car that comes in.
-At a sunday mass will it be logical to close the open and close the gates as every car drives in??

"The driver came out of the car pretending he was fixing a problem; so everyone still ignored the drama happening outside the premises.

- how can he spot it was the driver since they were all dressed in army uniform or was his job a gateman? Who is the "everyone" the whole church or people coming in?

"Suddenly, some men came out from the car, fully armed, all in Army uniform. I was lucky because I was sitting at the back, just beside the door, but I was clearly seeing what was happening. The sky was cloudy and everywhere seemed dark; no one saw what they were carrying, whether it was gun, but surely they were fully equipped.

-How did he know that the soldiers were fully "armed" or "equipped" but no one saw what they were carrying, maybe it must have sticks or barton that soldiers use as their weapons? cheesy
-If he was sitting at the back beside the doors then definitely he wasnt closer to the window (according to the image of the church) and he could not have seen everything unfold, like the driver fixing the tires or gates or people coming out of the cars.
- since it was 6am and it was still dark, how in the world did he see their uniform or Arms??

"They immediately rushed to the front door. I was too lucky to jump the fence, but before I had jumped, I heard gun shot everywhere in the building. They obstructed the front gate, because for women that is their only route to escape. That was why women were killed more than men. Children were killed as well, many were seriously injured.

-if he had escaped before the first gun shot, how did he know that they obstructed the women's gate, are there seperate gates for women in the church? or when there is chaos, will u still follow the same obstructed gates or use alternatives.

The gun men were not igbos, because their language were not igbo, the government should stop lying, I heard they said That, they gun Men were flashing touch light on us, but it a lie, because the whole church was so lighted that even from outside you will see who is inside. Even at that, if they were really flashing touch light to know who is their target, those that were killed, are they their target.

-If he had escaped before the first gunshot, how could he have hear them speak?? or were their voice louder than the fired shots?

Like I said before and I will say it again, I was at the back door, I saw all that happened, they were with Army uniform, face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves.

-Someone that already got out of the church before the first shot, witnessed; "face covered, standing at the Front door, holding their trigger, and shooting at anything that moves"... Perhaps, it was his body that escaped but his eyes remained in the church and witness everything.

When the police came, I was waiting for them to ask questions of what happened, so that I will explain, but they were busy taking pictures of the dead ones, without knowing the fact

- Do they know the church members or u should be the one to identify urself and explained what u saw. In a typical tragic event in Nigeria, even people that didnt bear witness would have attracted crowds while narrating the events without being questioned.

Questions began to arise: "Who gave them the Army uniform?" Who gave them the Army car?"

Of all the questions that should be asked, how does these two helps in apprehending the culprit and who would ask such question in Nigeria??
Answer; Na their Shekaus car them drive come and na Buratai supply them the army uniform.
They didnt ask, who sent them? why did they kill the innocent? who could they have been looking for? was it a cult or political related? could it have been a communal conflict?

Surely jihad is here, and everyone have to defend him/her self.

So of all the rumours that has been flying around, na Jihad cos am? Everybody knows the modus operandi of the BH boys na only one or two will carry out the attack, they wont even risk their cars or guns.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2017
There is a limit to which a hungry man can take before he ventures into crime. Also, an idle man is the devil's workshop. For crime to perhaps rate so low, Fayose and the government have to do the needful eliminating poverty and joblessness. It's not by condemning.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Ichietome: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
coolhamid:
All the guys that carried out that killings will all die a painful death in no distant time. It hurts to see women and children who were innocent being killed for a crime they knew nothing about.
After committing all these atrocities, later they would start claiming born again. You think you can deceive God abi
What about innocent men.
Confused sexist
Smh
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Beetobee(f): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
First time I'm ready any rational and meaningful news from this dude!!!
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by banjeezay(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
bros ur brain is rusted.. No mechanic can grease it to function.. It's as dead as the bathroom slippers of a gála hawker.. What is hypocritical about sending condolences? It's your stupidityyyy hereditary or u just wanna show off? grin
gosh.. All dis condom factory mistakes, is it that y'all just keep deriving negative pleasure from showcasing ur dumbness on a public forum.. gett of my mention u misplaced priority.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by banjeezay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
ikombe:
sumone who condemns a killing is now called thrash undecided
shine on mate for he who understands let him quote. be good
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
banjeezay:
gosh.. All dis condom factory mistakes, is it that y'all just keep deriving negative pleasure from showcasing ur dumbness on a public forum.. gett of my mdntopn u misplaced priority.
apart from headaches.. Please take diz and kidnap your foooooolishness... Agbari oku Ómo ale abi rá dinu oshi.

1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by banjeezay(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
apart from headaches.. Please take diz and kidnap your foooooolishness... Agbari oku Ómo ale abi rá dinu oshi.
are u done talking? oya take

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Jabioro: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
banjeezay:
fayose is an hypocrite,and its just crazy how the dude does not get tired of spitting trash... "talkative parrot"
Look around you, you can get cheap sense to buy.. for this one you make no sense..
Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
banjeezay:
are u done talking? oya take

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by banjeezay(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=59267222][/quote]

Re: Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=banjeezay post=59267486][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Welcomes Her Husband To Aso Rock After Visiting Troops In Borno.PIC / Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Extremely Poor People In The World / Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.