Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 (24504 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by guiddoti: 2:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Pray n fasting is not to bribe God but to crucify your flesh, so as to commune with God for mercy over your life. When you fast n pray, your spirit will be strong (come up) while flesh is weak (go down). The spiritual controls the physical. You take charge when you are up.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by guiddoti: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by coolshegs10(m): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2017
SECTION 1 DAY 3 (WEDNESDAY)

MFM 2017 (70 DAYS) PRAYERS & FASTING PROGRAMME
(Prayers That Bring Indisputable Victory And Uncommon Deliverance)

SECTION 1- HOLY GHOST, OVERSHADOW ME.

Scripture Reading: Luke 2
Confession: Isaiah 11:2 “And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;”

SECTION 1 DAY 3 (09-08-2017)

Reading through the Bible in 70days (Day 3 - Genesis 31:17 - 44:10)

Devotional Songs: Hymn 1: “HO REAPERS IN THE WHITENED HARVEST
Hymn 2: “WHERE HE MAY LEAD ME I WILL GO”
Hymn 3: “WHEN MORNING GILDS THE SKIES”
Hymn 4: “AWAKE AND IN HIS STRENGTH RENEWED”
Hymn 5: “O JESUS I HAVE PROMISED”

Praise Worship.
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:
1) Drawing me to prayer and power
2) The Salvation of my soul
3) Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit
4) Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
5) The fruit of the Spirit working in me
6) The wonderful gift of praise
7) All the ways You have intervene in my affairs
cool Your divine plan for my life
9) You will never leave me nor forsake me
10) Bringing me to a. Place of maturity and deeper life
11) Lifting me up when I fall
12) Keeping me in perfect peace
13) Making all things work together for good for me
14) Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence
15) The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb.
16) Giving Your angels charge over me
17) Fighting for me against my adversaries
18) Making me more than a conqueror
19) Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory
20) Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit.
21) Flooding my heart with the light of heaven
22) Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus.
23) Turning my curses into blessings
24) Enabling me to dwell in safety
25) All the blessings of life
26) Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness
27) Silencing the foe and the avenger
28) You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved
29) You are trustworthy and will help Your own
30) Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me
31) Your wonderful love
32) You are great and greatly to be praised.
33) Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling
34) You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble
35) Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds
36) Your act of power and surpassing greatness
37) Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
38) Lifting me out of the depths
39) Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping
40) Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.

Section 1 Day 3 (09-08-2017)
PRAYER POINTS:
43. Holy Ghost, show me where I have fallen and make me an accident child, in the name of Jesus.
44. Jesus, remove not my candlestick from Your presence.
45. Every power disgracing me before God, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
46. O Lord, let no one defile me anymore, in the name of Jesus.
47. Lord God Almighty, visit me afresh and let Your light shine upon me once again, in the name of Jesus.
48. Holy Ghost, quicken me and keep me alive, in the name of Jesus.
49. I shall always walk in the light of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
50. Plant in me, O Lord, the tree of life for my healing and the healing of the nations, in the name of Jesus.
51. O Lord, subdue in me, the love of sin, in the name of Jesus.
52. O Lord, renovate my life for Your use, in the name of Jesus.
53. O Lord, break pride to pieces in my life and scatter it to the winds, in the name of Jesus.
54. O Lord, implant in me true lowliness of spirit, in the name of Jesus.
55. O Lord, break me, then bind me up, in the name of Jesus.
56. O Lord, mortify me to this world, in the name of Jesus.
57. O Lord, secure me in Your grace, in the name of Jesus.
58. Father, destroy in me, every proud thought, in the name of Jesus.
59. O Lord, break arrogance to pieces and scatter it to the winds, in the name of Jesus.
60. O Lord, destroy in me, every pleasure of self-righteousness, in the name of Jesus.
61. O Lord, open my heart to all You would like to tell me, in the name of Jesus.
62. Help me, O Lord, to listen attentively to You, in the name of Jesus.
63. O Lord, forgive me for my carelessness and disobedience in discipleship, in the name of Jesus.

Break by 2pm
Remain Blessed

#MFMCFFEDPOLAD
#2017SeventyDaysFastingandPrayer
#MFM

SECTION 1 DAY 4 (THURSDAY)

MFM 2017 (70 DAYS) PRAYERS & FASTING PROGRAMME
(Prayers That Bring Indisputable Victory And Uncommon Deliverance)

SECTION 1- HOLY GHOST, OVERSHADOW ME.

Scripture Reading: Luke 2
Confession: Isaiah 11:2 “And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;”

SECTION 1 DAY 4 (10-08-2017)

Reading through the Bible in 70days (Day 4 - Genesis 44:11 – 50:26; Exodus 1:1 – 10:2)

Devotional Songs: Hymn 1: “HO REAPERS IN THE WHITENED HARVEST
Hymn 2: “WHERE HE MAY LEAD ME I WILL GO”
Hymn 3: “WHEN MORNING GILDS THE SKIES”
Hymn 4: “AWAKE AND IN HIS STRENGTH RENEWED”
Hymn 5: “O JESUS I HAVE PROMISED”

Praise Worship.
Prayer of Praise and Thanksgiving (To be said daily)
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank you for:
1) Drawing me to prayer and power
2) The Salvation of my soul
3) Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit
4) Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
5) The fruit of the Spirit working in me
6) The wonderful gift of praise
7) All the ways You have intervene in my affairs
cool Your divine plan for my life
9) You will never leave me nor forsake me
10) Bringing me to a. Place of maturity and deeper life
11) Lifting me up when I fall
12) Keeping me in perfect peace
13) Making all things work together for good for me
14) Protecting me from the snares of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence
15) The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb.
16) Giving Your angels charge over me
17) Fighting for me against my adversaries
18) Making me more than a conqueror
19) Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory
20) Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit.
21) Flooding my heart with the light of heaven
22) Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus.
23) Turning my curses into blessings
24) Enabling me to dwell in safety
25) All the blessings of life
26) Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness
27) Silencing the foe and the avenger
28) You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved
29) You are trustworthy and will help Your own
30) Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me
31) Your wonderful love
32) You are great and greatly to be praised.
33) Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling
34) You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble
35) Your faithfulness and marvelous deeds
36) Your act of power and surpassing greatness
37) Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
38) Lifting me out of the depths
39) Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping
40) Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.

Section 1 Day 4 (10-08-2017)
PRAYER POINTS:
64. O Lord, forgive me for forgetting Your promises and frustrating Your Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
65. O Lord, meet with me in a powerful way in this year’s 70 days prayer and fasting programme, in the name of Jesus.
66. O Lord, equip me to serve You better to the glory of Your name, in the name of Jesus.
67. Touch my life again, O Lord, at this time, in the name of Jesus.
68. O Lord, deepen my confidence in Your eternal love and purpose, in the name of Jesus.
69. Teach me, O Lord, to realize that You are beyond my greatest imagination, in the name of Jesus.
70. Teach me, Lord, to follow in Your footsteps, in the name of Jesus.
71. Father, open my life to Your renewing, transforming love through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
72. Teach me, Lord, to listen to Your voice and wait for Your presence, in the name of Jesus.
73. Teach me, Lord, to hear Your call and respond to Your guidance, in the name of Jesus.
74. Father, let this season of prayer draw me closer to You, in the name of Jesus.
75. Teach me, O Lord, to continue faithfully on the path You have set before me, in the name of Jesus.
76. Teach me, O Lord, to seek Your will even when the way ahead is not clear, in the name of Jesus.
77. Teach me, O Lord, to always recognize the signs through which You are speaking to me, in the name of Jesus.
78. Teach me, O Lord, to offer You my wholehearted devotion, in the name of Jesus.
79. O Lord, keep in my memory the need for reflection, discipline and sel-examination, in the name of Jesus.
80. O God, help me so that my faith may be deepened and my horizontally broadened, in the name of Jesus.
81. Cleanse me, O Lord, of all that is wrong in me, in the name of Jesus.
82. Search me, O God, and put a new heart and a right spirit within me, in the name of Jesus.
83. Help me, O Lord, to see myself as I am, and make me as You would have me to be, in the name of Jesus.
84. O God, arise and give me the courage to stand before Your searching gaze, in the name of Jesus.

Break by 2pm
Remain Blessed

#2017SeventyDaysFastingandPrayer
#MFM

6 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Justbright(m): 7:59am On Aug 09, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
Lovely.... I already bought the MFM 70 Days Fasting Book App from Google Play Store for N500 and I am using that... But normally, the first section is always for thanksgiving but this year, na straight into action! I cant wait!

I also have the MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional from Play Store... Its great using those apps... Even after formatting my phone, it brought back my purchase using my email address...

That is productivity.

I wonder when churches wl stop placing prices on things spiritual things, wen thing dat easily takes pple away from God are free of charge....church app for 500 naiara?... Day wasn't d legacy Christ left for us all..... I was dazed in church on Sunday wen announcement was made about pastor D. K OLUKOYA airtel prayer subscription for one 1000naira... Dis is not Christ legacy of freely ye are give, freely ye shall give...I pray d Lord bless us all during dis convenated fasting programme
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
I already responded Sir, still awaiting your feedback.

Thanks

tuscani:
I don't know this number, please I sent you an email request, kindly respond so that I can send you my Watsapp contact. Thank you very much
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Good morning Dear

You can get the app on Google play store and if you can't go through that stress, kindly drop your email or your Whatsapp contact, you will be added to a group.

Thank you

engrdubem:
Please am in diaspora,can I get a link for daily prayer points. Dm me .
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Justbright(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good morning Dear

You can get the app on Google play store and if you can't go through that stress, kindly drop your email or your Whatsapp contact, you will be added to a group.

Thank you

S add me to d group.... 08036253428.God bless
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by tuisek(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Justbright:

S add me to d group.... 08036253428.God bless
Please can you also add 07037634813 and 08032464746 to the group.....Thanks alot
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Bauer1: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
guiddoti:
No, fasting doesn't guarantee salvation but does help you reshape your character when you sincerely want a change of life style, back it with prayer. It will open doors of opportunities for success etc The spiritual controls the physical.
did you read that Isaiah 56 I mentioned earlier? if you did, you will realise that the key to changing your life style isn't fasting.. read 1 John 5:3.. after that, read verse 14 to see the criteria for which your prayers will be answered.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by eLbeRIf(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=nairalandbuzz post=59261207][b]Lovely.... I already bought the MFM 70 Days Fasting Book App from Google Play Store for N500 and I am using that... But normally, the first section is always for thanksgiving but this year, na straight into action! I cant wait!

I also have the MFM Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional from Play Store... Its great using those apps... Even after formatting my phone, it brought back my purchase using my email address...

Hello
Please how did you make payment.
The Quick teller option isn't responding,having supplied the requested Digits and all.
Thanks...
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by tuscani: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
I already responded Sir, still awaiting your feedback.

Thanks

I have responded, please kind add mein Watsapp. Thanks
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=eLbeRIf post=59297455][/quote]

keep trying... maybe the quickteller was down or ure network aint fast
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by stlarry001(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
add me too 0 eight zero 6 2 seven six one six 8 three
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
Justbright:

I wonder when churches wl stop placing prices on things spiritual things, wen thing dat easily takes pple away from God are free of charge....church app for 500 naiara?... Day wasn't d legacy Christ left for us all..... I was dazed in church on Sunday wen announcement was made about pastor D. K OLUKOYA airtel prayer subscription for one 1000naira... Dis is not Christ legacy of freely ye are give, freely ye shall give...I pray d Lord bless us all during dis convenated fasting programme

I agree with you but the deal is that thte Church also needs money to do some things... Most of the money he gets from selling books... do you know they are used in building the prayer city? They are all avenues... If they make it free of charge, everybody would subscribe for it and airtel will bill MFM like mad... so you see.. the amount is needed... cos the calls would be made daily for a month... they have calculated the airtime on-net i think

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by favorb: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
justright please add me to the group for the daily prayer points. My e-mail is simnud@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by omajali2003(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good morning Dear

Thank you

Pls add me on this number 08036586617
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by kunlexgen: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please add this number to the group: 07032690548. I need the daily prayer point.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Justbright(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

I agree with you but the deal is that thte Church also needs money to do some things... Most of the money he gets from selling books... do you know they are used in building the prayer city? They are all avenues... If they make it free of charge, everybody would subscribe for it and airtel will bill MFM like mad... so you see.. the amount is needed... cos the calls would be made daily for a month... they have calculated the airtime on-net i think

We still pay for prayer city building offering in ma branch and wev been doing dat for over 5-6 years now... Am not here to criticize him bt d truth be told.. Churches are been turned into a market place, where everything and anytin is for sale.asking members to subscribe for prayers at any cost shows d height of commercialization of salvation.. The only diff I see between my G. O and other pastors is dat he lives a modest and conservative lifestyle.,all of dem av commercialize d gosple.... If not for pple like d op dat has made d 70days prayer materials available for pple like us, d church did not deem it fit to put up a link where u can access d materials for free... I put a call tru to d publisher last year and dey told me no free reading online... It is well Wt us all IJN

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 10, 2017
jojokings:

Yes your free to go the prayer city camp, located at Ibadan express road, for weekly deliverance, starting 7am on Mondays to Friday every week no public holidays, you will be expected to book your accommodation which the cheapest is #800 for a bed space in an AC fitted hall for a night and your expect to pay for 4nights of #3200.
And keep your fasting closing money against wensday afternoon,
your free to walk into the place and register and follow the directions from the people there, no additional cost is required, just prepare your mind for your enough is enough deliverance. Note its a do it your self deliverance, no prophet or seer, so come with holy anger to receive your testimony. Remember the secret lies in saying bye bye to sin, an I guarantee you in less than six months of maintaining this deliverance as instructed if not happened that moves your life forward then forget Mfm.
Is an Assurance in God
Only make sure you follow all instructions and prayers.
I am a living testimony to that, is after my deliverance in prayer city that I bought my first vehicle after 7years of struggling for notting in Lagos and many contracts I got today as I am even in Abuja right now to glory of God, a one time Danfo conductor now turns a big boy.
Who says God does not answer prayers in MFM.

Note if your case becomes too critical you can go to MFM Ajamgbadi, Alaba deliverance ground, the final bustop to your deliverance needs.
Jesus is Lord.

Where's prayer city located?

Cheers.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by iambakay(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Justbright:

hello miss ,so you think 1000naira is too much to connect to that service ? ,or you want the church to foot your bill ? in a week at least you will stay on the call for 1hour 30 minutes ,so try and do the calculation if you were to make a cumulative call of 6 hours in month ,will 1000 naira airtime be enough for you ? .but if you don't know olukoyas book is totally different from mfm books .so how do you even expect two different entity to fund each other ..but am sure you will certainly complain if he is messing with the offerings and tithe ..

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by iambakay(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Justbright:

We still pay for prayer city building offering in ma branch and wev been doing dat for over 5-6 years now... Am not here to criticize him bt d truth be told.. Churches are been turned into a market place, where everything and anytin is for sale.asking members to subscribe for prayers at any cost shows d height of commercialization of salvation.. The only diff I see between my G. O and other pastors is dat he lives a modest and conservative lifestyle.,all of dem av commercialize d gosple.... If not for pple like d op dat has made d 70days prayer materials available for pple like us, d church did not deem it fit to put up a link where u can access d materials for free... I put a call tru to d publisher last year and dey told me no free reading online... It is well Wt us all IJN
firstly you know an offering should come from your heart ,the prayer city offering and any other form of offering is not compulsory .although am also not impressed because at first he said they wanted to build a stadium ,but later changed the whole story and started building the blocks of deliverance whatever.. but for the fact that the church is a reputable organization and does not want any form of massive death in case the building is not well built.so that project was given to "step development " a construction company. so do you know how much a construction company will charge in building up each block ,do you even know the type of finishing they will be using, and moreover do you know how much they realise for the prayer city deliverance blocks .don't just come into conclusion that way and mind you you can always write a comprehensive mail to the church body whenever you are having any uncertainty about steps been taking by the church cheers !!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by iambakay(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2017
euromilion:

Where's prayer city located?
Cheers.
Km 12 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Ogun

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Justbright:

You're not forced to use as they're different options to pray yet Yahweh will answer. It will cost more if it's free so probably those interested can use it.it's not mandatory to use the airtel call platform or mobile app. Am very sure Bible isn't free in bookshops

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by ohil: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2017
Pls add me to the group, 08037277191
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by ohil: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good morning Dear

Thank you

. 08037277191 for what's app
anikapital@gmail.com
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by ogunkeluoluwole: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2017
tuscani:
thank you for This

Thanks guys. Please keep doing this for us so we can as well partake in the prayers and fasting.

We really appreciate your effort.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by bodik(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good morning Dear

Thank you

Please add 07030640065. Thank you
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by SOJOSEPH(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kindly add me to the whatzapp group. My number is 08024438346
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by Justicr: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please add me up on zero 8 one four five one double eight three two six.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by bunmishontelle(f): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please send to oluwabunmiolabisi@gmail.com
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by YONYE: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please add me on whatsapp 08034740714
Re: Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 by babythug(f): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Justbright:

Just being curious, on who's tab/bill should he cost of the app/sms be? The church? The pastor?

Do kindly share your thoughts so we can learn

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues For Seven Hours: Powerful Testimonies / Atheism Is A Religion / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.