Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) (980 Views)

Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) / Photos: World's Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Goons Embark On Short Holi / DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain latest signing and World's most expensive player, Neymar embarked on short luxury holiday with his friends to St Tropez, as he prepares for his highly-anticipated debut this week.

The world record signing was pictured on board a white yacht this morning with his friends as they enjoyed a trip to St. Tropez, the south of France.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Semid4lyfe, Fynestboi

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/psg-star-neymar-and-his-friends-embark.html

See photos below;

1 Like

Re: World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
More photos;

Re: World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
MMM.. MONEY MAKING MAN
Re: World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
He up his game and follow his ambition (to be the best) with no fear of facing challenges.

I can never hate on him for the transfer fee. A whole lot of players would have 'patiently' hide under Leo and be getting small small assist to shine and never be ambitious to chase their dreams.

I like him for wanting to try a new challenge that could either expose or extol his talent.

His has go the right to enjoy his money jare

1 Like

Re: World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Kentura(m): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is the real YAGI.. Young And Getting It... talking money u talking nonsense!!
Re: World Most Expensive Player, Neymar And His Friends Party On Yacht (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cc: Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Wife, Antonella Roccuzzo Are Expecting 3rd Child Together / ''I Can Never Forgive My Wife If She Cheats On Me'''- Actor, Femi Adebayo / Reekado Banks And Davido link up to Make Hits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.