Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest (477 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest by 4tune490(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
No one is talking about Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing.

They want us to believe the suspect is a drug baron in Anambra state with no identity or background......... I wonder why human live should be use as a bait to kill and subdue people because of fame and power I don't want to live in war environment with my family and friends. I plead with Every peace and loving citizen to protest for a peaceful Nigeria #We need peace in Nigeria# No safe place in Nigeria. We don't have to wait till it became a full blown out war because this country is looking scary at the moment our learrrs are leading us to war. And if they succeed we should consider ourself uncivilized because we did nothing to stop it. I want peace for the sake of my family and friends.

What do you want?.

#we need peace in Nigeria#.
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest by goodmorning40: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
I want money
Re: Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: Protest by openla(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thoughtful

(1) (Reply)

Gods In The Images They Created Them / On The Concept Of First Fruit / Exposing Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.