Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) (70181 Views)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Sensie(f): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
This people no get sense sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by pmc01(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
LaDivva:
Hmmmm
They better not break up else Julie will just be turned to a laughing stock.
She sure knows the implications
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
So this na news abi? Seun, abeg restructure nairaland. angry

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by brain54(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
agege bread tins

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by superior494(m): 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nawaooo

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Galacious1: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
chubinwa:
bt dats nt romantic. d guy looks violent
girls love violence.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is that how to treat a Queen? Pressing her butt and uploading it on social media? They're too old for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by lildush(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
I like this lady, but damn her booty is in the hands of a monkey.

i dey tell u....

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by evy1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Them Ghanaian ladies will always want that naija guy but will keep calling us players.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by assurancefemi: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
The thing press well. It's very soft

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
When a man presses a lady's booty like this for public consumption,its a good way of telling people He doesn't care about the lady.....see person future wife and mother

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by chukzyfcbb: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
it seems cool but when....
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Birthday gift loading

3 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Caustics: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thought she was married. Should ve respected her ex husband and kid(s)

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Sultty(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
The power of American visa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Lloydfolarin: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
To novice or mummies' boys here, what you are seeing in that picture is a boy who knows how to fuckkk real shitt outta of that Pussyyy.

He is a G going by the way he held that shit right there.

That's a banging G holding that pussy down with his shit

He is in charge, trust me.

I can authoritatively inform everyone that Juliet Ibrahim's kitten is on fire � for now hence her "mumunism"

And i can equally affirm that Iceberg is licking that punny with nothing but immeasurable passion

Juliet Ibrahim ll only survive this until a better dude hit that shit better than Iceberg but until then, Iceberg is the man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
pmc01:

She sure knows the implications

Quite true...
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jonathan sef
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
LaDivva:
Hmmmm
They better not break up else Julie will just be turned to a laughing stock.

na me go laugh first..with mic

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Philinho(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
no one presses bread this .

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
I can't even beef... He's iceberg to the fuking slimm. Nothing relaxes the muscles like a good handful of a wonderfully sculpted derriere.
He's literally got his world in his hands.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by LordOfNaira: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Soft ass. Reminds me of Kapri Styles!!!
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by wtfcoded: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
That guy looks bad in bed.
#team fvckboiZ cool

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by wtfcoded: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Piiko:
Birthday gift loading
That pic is expensive grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Who's that kid...?

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by sugarsoul(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
I like this lady, but damn her booty is in the hands of a monkey.
bros na so these girls be o, one would've thought she'll be with a responsible, charming man but no...
my own be say any ugly girl wey wan dey near me ehn...thunder!!!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by iammolise(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bror enjoy that ass while you last for i'm coming soon to claim my Juliet Ibrahim... Monkey! U'll be thrown out the window!.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by transient123(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
gabinogem:
Hope say him go marry her... Press somebody daughter yansh 4 public like dat, & d mumu daughter sef dey happy 4 d pressing...if dis kin thing dey happen 4 public, wetin go happen behind closed doors undecided

Sit down there they preach. Don't you know these indomie generation stinks like a 5day old decaying corpse.

I am sure if a vote is to take place on their posture, 92% of girls will support it while 60% men will also like it. 45% of brain dead fathers won't see anything wrong so far she is bringing dollars and cars while 90% of dying olosho mothers will be happy their over expired(used) daughters have at least a boyfriend compared to their nieghbours' daughter whose boyfriend is a danfo driver.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Who's that kid...?
LMAO
please let's make this pic trend on twitter #TheOnlyIcebergslimWeKnow grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:

LMAO
please let's make this pic trend on twitter #TheOnlyIcebergslimWeKnow grin cheesy grin

angry angry angry angry

I'm not on Twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.