Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) (70188 Views)

Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / Juliet Ibrahim & Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim Step Out In Style (Photos) / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Vernon1: 4:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Continue

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by buzzmania(m): 5:50am On Aug 08, 2017
Classless b!tch.No self dignity

2 Likes

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Konquest: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend, Iceberg Silm are currently in the U.S for his birthday. #Baecation

More photos: http://www.linjust.com/iceberg-slim-presses-juliet-ibrahims-booty-for-his-birthday-photos.html
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
The dude is an Alpha Male and
women love that kind of confidence
in a man... no wimpish attitude.

grin grin

For those who want babes like
Juliet or even better - we've got plenty of
fish in the ocean.

I hope he doesn't abandon her because
she is a single mother of a 5-year-old.
I'll be mad at him because they have
revealed a lot of sensuality in the
public domain.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2017
People go just dey yarn anyow.
Make una leave the girl alone joooor

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by sweatlana: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2017
gabinogem:
Hope say him go marry her... Press somebody daughter yansh 4 public like dat, & d mumu daughter sef dey happy 4 d pressing...if dis kin thing dey happen 4 public, wetin go happen behind closed doors undecided
Imagine... they are not even married. Na him she set yansh for bf to press like loaf of bread cry

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Konquest: 7:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
I like this lady, but damn her booty is in the hands of a monkey.
^^^^^^^^
Hands of a Monkey? grin

Women are attracted to ugly men
or handsome men based on
how the men make them FEEL
emotionally. No wimpish/dorky attitude
or social inexperience is required
otherwise they will drop you like hot
cakes!! grin
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 08, 2017
And she's happy that her ass is being pressed in public. Someone's mother and Glo ambassador. These are the kind of things we have as role models for young girls. Monkey and his trash.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by lomaxbien(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
Who doesn't even respect her.

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by authority2006(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
And if an oyinbo man should type and post this, he Automatically becomes ............. Foolishness at its peak.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2017
any guy that can do this to a lady in public has no respect for women, this guy looks like a criminal

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2017
gabinogem:
Hope say him go marry her... Press somebody daughter yansh 4 public like dat, & d mumu daughter sef dey happy 4 d pressing...if dis kin thing dey happen 4 public, wetin go happen behind closed doors undecided
volcanic sex.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by dederocs(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Ghana girls are so freaky, I like them... This nigger must be on some paper trail.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by dederocs(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2017
SosBuss17:
And she's happy that her ass is being pressed in public. Someone's mother and Glo ambassador. These are the kind of things we have as role models for young girls. Monkey and his trash.

These people are fucking and enjoying their lives you all are just fans,doing your own part... lol
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Immaculatesnow:
you're only jealous . In what way are you better than the guy? Who are you to tell who the lady should be with? You fvcking broke dunderhead!
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Duru009(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Juliet and her fuvk boi

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by shegie(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2017
someone future wife...........
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Water101(f): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Yansh wey dem don sip finish.if woman no get dignity all her fineness nah wash!!!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by amber222(f): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boyfriend, Iceberg Silm are currently in the U.S for his birthday. #Baecation

More photos: http://www.linjust.com/iceberg-slim-presses-juliet-ibrahims-booty-for-his-birthday-photos.html
the baby like hard guy.see as he dey press her bumbum in all d pics

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by iceberg54: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2017
You people should leave my brother alone joor! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2017
He go don cum tire inside this yansh.
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by PINES: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is not a shame really; it's the end of the world!!!
At your age, you don't know better than letting a man you are not married to - touch your butt at all, let alone in public.
You are simply telling us that "the two two both of you" fornicate. Disgraceful!

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by TheBawse(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have always known this juliet gal is a freak shocked

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by PDPGuy: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
PaperLace:
Is that how to treat a Queen? Pressing her butt and uploading it on social media? They're too old for this.
I agree.

There are some attitudes that 30-somethings shouldn't be doing in public

1 Like

Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by bublin(m): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Nawa for you oooo

[/b]Most ladies(not all) born within February 19 to march 20 ,are very unreasonable when it comes to romantic affairs[b]...take me up and I will give you facts....its not their fault...they are just naturally unreasonable
Re: Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him / Olamide And Don Jazzy Makeup...Take A Pic Together / Phyno Meets His Lookalike, M2 Amaechi Perfect Gideon In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.