Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) (10028 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

The same way I know the difference between ibo Jews and ibo catholics. There are ibo freeborn and ibo untouchables as well.
[/s]
claptrap

another evidence of you being a yeroba Muslim

5 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
come take an award because of the mention.

Infact screenshot it,print it and make it into a plaque and den hang it in ur sittingroom.

Almajiri feeling fly on nairaland. cheesy
No need, simply make your post without mentioning me, as doing that will be justifiably construed as me being a stubborn thorn in your flesh.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots ~ Nnamdi Kanu
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

You can repeat it a million times and it wouldn't be true and it wouldn't change a damn thing.
[/s]
be proud of yourself
Stop deceiving yourself and go and ordain yourself an alfa
skull mining is lucrative nowadays

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
nextprince:

No need, simply make your post without mentioning me as doing that will be justifiably construed as me being a stubborn thorn in your flesh.

[/s]

e pain am well well

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
There are also ibo light skinned people of middle eastern descent and Bantu African descent as well.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]

e pain am well well
Are you sure you know what "pain" is?
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:
There are also ibo light skinned people of middle eastern descent and Bantu African descent as well.
[/s]
what's this one saying?
we're talking about yeroba Muslims you're talking Nonsense

8 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
nextprince:

Are you sure you know what "pain" is?

[/s]
trash trash trash
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
mechie onu. People don't fall for head slammers again. You are prowling here because of yoruba Muslims but you ve failed because they are being decimated
Here

Read over what you posted up here once again, then pin point the sense it makes.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by mightyhazell: 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

No need, simply make your post without mentioning me, as doing that will be justifiably construed as me being a stubborn thorn in your flesh.

am not the one that tagged u,..i found ur post amusing,so I took a casual poke,..

But I think the guy dat tagged u did so just for lack of any almajiri on nairaland to tag,...perhaps just to fill una slot,...as usual wink

6 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
nextprince:

Read over what you posted up here once again, then pin point the sense it makes.
[/s]
another trash

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
what's this one saying?
we're talking about yeroba Muslims you're talking Nonsense

We are saying the same thing. About the dichotomy between untouchable osu ibos and freeborn ibos. Between light skinned "oyinbo" ibos and Bantu African ibos.
Between Jewish ibos and Catholic ibos.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Guestlander:

You can repeat it a million times and it wouldn't be true and it wouldn't change a damn thing.
FAROUK HOW FAR WHY YOU COME DEY FORM YORUBA CHRISTIAN FOR HEREgrin

6 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by robay(m): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:
I love Yoruba Christians soon much for their liberal and easy going attitude I have some of them as friends. The problem of Yorubas are those people hitting their their head on the floor. They are problem of true Yorubas. Yoruba Christians want Oduduwa while Yoruba Muslims always want to get attached to northern Muslims. It's a pity.

May God protect, preserve and guide Yoruba Christians.
Amen !!.

Yoruba Muslims will start quoting by telling me that Yoruba is Yoruba because they like deceiving Yoruba Christians. Thanks be to God that Yoruba Christians are getting wiser.
fool, brain u know get, I swear tongue if u like say Yoruba traditionalist, na ur problem be that, Yoruba na Yoruba undecided
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE READY FOR ODUA REPUBLIC HOW ABOUT UNA WEY BE HAUSA/Fulani SLAVESgrin
Really?

Fyi, Yoruba christians and muslims are one and the same, unlike what obtains between ipad christians & ipork jews.

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:

Osu untouchable, I dey o.

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
THEY WILL SOON RESURRECT THEIR CHRISTIAN MONIKERS NOW WATCHOUT

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MasterKim: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol. Dundees jewdas trying to sound like say dem sabi talk. Weak lines.
U should av said Yoruba winners or Yoruba celestial.

Mumu jewdas
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Igboesika: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:

4 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:

The joke is so on you. We laugh at you not with you.

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
am not the one that tagged u,..i found ur post amusing,so I took a casual poke,..

But I think the guy dat tagged u did so just for lack of any almajiri on nairaland to tag,...perhaps just to fill una slot,...as usual wink
Then stop getting worked up over my posts and face your direction cos I don't give a damn whatsoever you post here as long as you don't mention me.

The forum is wide enough for everyone to use, no need disturbing the almajiris.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots ~Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Guestlander:

Osu untouchable, I dey o.
OSU IS HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN SKULL MINING BUSINESS,D ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by CrtlAltDel: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hold on, so igbos now know yorubas more than the yorubas……can i know about about Osus and the freeborn more than the igbos….. … Nothing I no go see from these P's & I's grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
OSU IS HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN SKULL MINING BUSINESS,D ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM

If you are so good why are you sacrificed to the gods by freeborn like Nnamdi Kanu, and why should your children too inherit your status?

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by RisingSun1: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
cosby02:

You can cry me a river over that...we yorubas dont give a f**k about what god u serve. am hearing a yoruba xtian n muslim here on nairaland. Am sure u never left the 4 walls of South East, come to yoruba land and find out whos yoruba muslim and yoruba christian.
Within Yoruba community there may not be division or fighting among you people.You as an individual u won't notice the difference.

It is we the outsiders watching and observing your behavioural patterns that can tell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

Really?

Fyi, Yoruba christians and muslims are one and the same, unlike what obtains between ipad christians & ipork jews.
STORY FOR THE GODS, WE WEY DEY LASGIDI KNOW AS E DEY GO. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTIVATE YOUR CHFISTIAN MONIKER grin

6 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
IPOB little nigga'z ... Yoruba christian and Yoruba muslims.

Yoruba's dont discriminate religion.
See Tinubu, Fashola, MKO, e.t.c for details.

Yoruba christians...

Ebubechukuwuzor dey kill people for biafra.. and you here

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Hold on, so igbos now know yorubas more than the yorubas…… Nothing I no go see from these P's & I's grin grin grin

They suffer from serious delusions brought about by post traumatic stress disorder.

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by CrtlAltDel: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Guestlander:

They suffer from serious delusions brought about by post traumatic stress disorder.
As in…. I was just laughing at thier stupidity, especially on pg 1 grin grin grin

See this mofo…king of P's & I's… ..obviously struggling to sound nice, the thing no even fit am. grin grin
MrIrohKenedy:

my brother make no mistake yeroba Christian are good people who always mind their business
the problem yerobas have today are from yeroba Muslims which unfortunately get mouth pass their Christian brothers

i have many yeroba Christians as friends and trust me this people are good
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
BAILMONEY:
STORY FOR THE GODS, WE WEY DEY LASGIDI KNOW AS E DEY GO. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTIVATE YOUR CHFISTIAN MONIKER grin

I don't have time for these incoherence, bye.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
BABARAMOTA IS HEREgrin

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
TheCabal:
IPOB little nigga'z ... Yoruba christian and Yoruba muslims.

Yoruba's dont discriminate religion.
See Tinubu, Fashola, MKO, e.t.c for details.

Yoruba christians...

Ebubechukuwuzor dey kill people for biafra.. and you here
TELL THAT TO BADOO BOYS.... WE ALL KNOW HOW YORUBA CHRISTIANS CLAMORED FOR A CHRISTIAN GOVERNOR BEFORE AMBODE [A CHRISTIAN]WHO IS DOING WONDERS IN LAGOS STATE WAS APPOINTED... WE FULL GROUND FOR GIDIgrin UNA NOR FIT DECEIVE US

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawal Kaita Is Dead (Photo) / The Growing Increase of Homosexuality In Nigeria. / "Nigeria's Budget Is Intact With Clerk Of The House Of Reps." - Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.