Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) (9995 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / IGBO Leaders Should Stop Nnamdi Kanu Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

I don't have time for these incoherence, bye.
MARKFEMI ACTIVATE YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER ALREADY grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
FEMOLACASTER ANOTHER AFONJA MUSLIM IS HERE

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by engrlarex(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
cosby02:

Am sorry...nothing like yoruba Christian.
Yoruba is yoruba.

#WORD..
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by mightyhazell: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:

Then stop getting worked up over my posts and face your direction cos I don't give a damn whatsoever you post here as long as you don't mention me.

The forum is wide enough for everyone to use, no need disturbing the almajiris.

Iporks are pigs and Idiots ~Nnamdi Kanu.
now,u must pardon me almajiri,..like I said,i just found ur post alil amusing and decided to take a poker,..didt knw it wud evoke so much emotions..

My bad,..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by nextprince: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
mightyhazell:
now,u must pardon me almajiri,..like I said,i just found ur post alil amusing and decided to take a poker,..didt knw it wud evoke so much emotions..

My bad,..

And I repeat, gtf outta the almajiri's mention.

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Markfemi: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2017
BAILMONEY:
MARKFEMI ACTIVATE YOUR CHRISTIAN MONIKER ALREADY grin

Pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by afongha: 2:24am On Aug 08, 2017
ExcelNG:
[s]So there are still intelligent folks among them? Because at a time, I was thinking something was wrong somewhere! Below is his exact comment.

"Scotland has been agitating for self rule, and even when granted referendum in 2014, they still continue to press on their agitation. No one in England threatens war or violence. Britain separated itself from the EU and no rumble anywhere. So, how exactly is Kanu supposed to cause violence in Nigeria? For LEGITIMATELY agitating for self determination? How come this Northerners ain't just capable of reason and rationality! All their lives is about violence and blood letting. If I were Kanu, this is the exact time to even double up."

Chineke bless you Mr Yinka Kolawole

cc Guywise MrIrohkenedy Prodigy24 Igboesika Omenka nextprince[/s]

The guy is actually comparing highly intellectual Scottish with those illiterates from the East?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Markfemi: 2:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Abeg
Igbo loosems and Jewish pigs are disgraces

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BAILMONEY: 2:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Markfemi:

Pig
AFONJA JIHADIST

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by BigShazam: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2017
Yoruba is yoruba oh!!!!
When u dilute them with religion, they take a different face and form.
cosby02:

Yoruba is yoruba.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Markfemi: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA JIHADIST

Are you sure it's not Igbo jihadist

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/5362-Igboland-to-get-Islamic-University-to-be-located-in-Afikpo-Ebonyi-State-Boasts-the-best-Islamic-secondary-school-in-Nigeria

Coupled with Christain terrorism in anambra
And Jewish terrorism with Kanu
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by DocHMD: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2017
cosby02:

Yoruba is yoruba.

you dey deceive yourself, I know many yoruba christians who feel more secure around Igbos than the yoruba muslims.

3 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Markfemi: 5:29am On Aug 08, 2017
DocHMD:

you dey deceive yourself, I know many yoruba christians who feel more secure around Igbos than the yoruba muslims.

I know many Igbo Muslims who are scared of Igbo Jews and Christain

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

We are saying the same thing. About the dichotomy between untouchable osu ibos and freeborn ibos. Between light skinned "oyinbo" ibos and Bantu African ibos.
Between Jewish ibos and Catholic ibos.
[/s]
yeroba Muslim showing his true colour

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 6:16am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
CrtlAltDel:

As in…. I was just laughing at thier stupidity, especially on pg 1 grin grin grin

See this mofo…king of P's & I's… ..obviously struggling to sound nice, the thing no even fit am. grin grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Guestlander: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslim showing his true colour

Fake ibo Jew, how far with the DNA thing? If anything it should confirm the gene that makes you beat your chest like the gorillas of southern Cameroon.

2 Likes

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by prodigy24: 6:35am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
afongha:

The guy is actually comparing highly intellectual Scottish with those illiterates from the East?
[/s]
It is safe to say that highly intellectual UK, can not be compared with moronic Nigeria right?
What is wrong with you people?
Why are you lots desperate in keeping the artificial boundaries created by colonial masters?
We have rejected you, come rain come shine we will continue to reject you.
Nigeria will get a shocker one day, when a footballer of Igbo origin will outrightly turn down Nigeria because of Biafra. It is growing faster than you think..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by chudyprince: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Op where is the 1000 likes?
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
afongha:

Are you a Muslim or Christian? That will determine if I will answer you.

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Lloydfather(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Let the truth be told, I live among Yoruba for years i can bold say that the Yoruba Christians are wonderful, peaceful, caring and well mannered people, u hardly see them interfering in a matter that doesn't concern them.
But their Muslims counterpart, the reverse is the case. Very hostile in nature, always bullying, interfere in matter that doesn't concern them. When u see a Yoruba mother coursing his own biological child she's a Muslim Yoruba, and they are good at that.

I think the problem here is the religion not tribe,
It seems there is something they are teaching them in that their mosque that is making them uncivilized.

I said so because even in inter marriage. A Yoruba lady find it easy to be in a relationship with an Igbo guy even unto marriage. But a Yoruba Muslim lady it's a no go area, they will never give u chance talkless of marrying u.
U will be hearing stuffs like omo Igbo won ma fi e se ogun owo.
That is, Igbo boy they will use u do money ritual. That's what we always hear from them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Obdk: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2017
cosby02:

You can cry me a river over that...we yorubas dont give a f**k about what god u serve. am hearing a yoruba xtian n muslim here on nairaland. Am sure u never left the 4 walls of South East, come to yoruba land and find out whos yoruba muslim and yoruba christian.

Dats why pupils wear choir robe to school in osun because you dont care dat yoruba muslims wear hijab
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by honourhim: 8:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Igboesika:
I love Yoruba Christians soon much for their liberal and easy going attitude I have some of them as friends.
That's why I like Oni of Ife Yoruba Christian and hate Oba Lil Wayne who is an afonja Muslim.
The problem of Yorubas are those people hitting their their head on the floor. They are problem of true Yorubas. Yoruba Christians want Oduduwa while Yoruba Muslims always want to get attached to northern Muslims. It's a pity.

May God protect, preserve and guide Yoruba Christians.
Amen !!.

Yoruba Muslims will start quoting by telling me that Yoruba is Yoruba because they like deceiving Yoruba Christians. Thanks be to God that Yoruba Christians are getting wiser.

Yea Yoruba christians are good but you ipob are becoming harsh as you accuse Yoruba muslims of being.

Why can't you people calm down and allow peace to reign?

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by malawian0000001: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
In a hundred years from now, if there isn't yet an Oduduwa Republic, Yoruba Christians would have fizzled out completely. They face an existential threat in a Fulani controlled Nigerian Muslim community. Yoruba Muslims are now about 70% of the total Yoruba population, and apart from Ekiti State, holds up to 90% of political power in Yoruba land. you know what they say, if you can't beat them.....

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by IdeyFindWife: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
cosby02:

Yoruba is yoruba.

In your dreams sir
you sound like a PRO or Tribal Marketing Mngr

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Enter0g(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Truth about Buhari's conditions Exposed!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUk7Hzs6ugc
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Enter0g(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2017
Ozubulu massacre police lies..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3T8-gdpnuo
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by MrIrohKenedy: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2017
[s]
Guestlander:

Fake ibo Jew, how far with the DNA thing? If anything it should confirm the gene that makes you beat your chest like the gorillas of southern Cameroon.
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Femi and Fayose is an example of yoruba christain
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Zirah: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2017
cosby02:

Yoruba is yoruba.

Thanku. Tell the idiots. This line was my very first comment on NL Politics.
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by Yabiola26(m): 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Still searching for the 1000 likes... Yeye
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by fastgyal(f): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Chikelue2000:
make I rest here de wait

Fastgyal hope u r cool!
yh. thanks
Re: What A Yoruba Christian Said About Nnamdi Kanu Now And Got 1000 likes (Pictures) by afongha: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
ExcelNG:

Are you a Muslim or Christian? That will determine if I will answer you.

What's my religion got to do with anything?

You're a pathetic bag of shiit. Take it from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Speaker, Agbakoba, Balewa, Awolowo Lead Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Campaign / Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina / Anambra's Igbo Language Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.