₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,078,322 members, 4,489,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 September 2018 at 07:58 PM

"Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo (5665 Views)

Bola Tinubu: The Corrupt Mini Deity Of Lagos By Churchill Okonkwo! / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / Buhari Has Turned Nigeria Into Banana Republic By Speaking Hausa- Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by Michael004: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

I'm a lady and I was brought up by a lady so I don't swear at people. You should learn to do the same undecided.
Aunty, she never swear at you, and who give a flying folk if you are a lady or not. If you like, be an hermaphrodite, who cares. The issue here is the way you are changing the goal post from here to there.

5 Likes

Re: "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo by gberra: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why are you so afraid of Mynd.44; what did he do to you? Was he the mod who banned your time.manager and time.mod accounts?
Take a look at this thread & see how big the issue in question. I won't indulge you while denigrate the thread with pettiness. Mynd or any other person's moniker you must have had in mind, has no place on this thread.
This thread is a clarion call to Yorubas of all stratification and as such be treated with seriousness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Prostitution A Crime Under The Nigerian Constitution ? / It Has Started: Boko Haram Now Being Reformed As Good Guys By The CIA / Man Name His Goat Jonathan. See pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.