Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? (1100 Views)

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by oladeebo: 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igbo is the sponsor of the igbo jew DNA status by their ally Israelis independent organisation accepted by Nnamdi kanu/ipob but when the result proof Negative, kanu refused to accept the result!
should the same thing happen if at all there is Biafra referendum?

2 Likes

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by Dosmay(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
ntroducing Alat.ng powered by Wema Bank.
Nigeria's first truly digital bank. You never have to walk into a bank again.

I guess wema bank understands the current recession biting the nation and has decided to play their role by launching her new mobile banking app "alat".
The launching will also be featuring various artists on our campuses.
You can earn as much as #10,000 by referring friends and foes.

Introducing Alat.ng powered by Wema Bank.

*HOW IT WORKS*
1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account or visit alat.ng
Remember to enter
*Referal code:* 4N8CKK
Submit to create your account.

2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

Benefits include:
*Free Theme customised debit card delivered to your preferred location by UPS*

*10% interest rates P/A using 'Goals' on your app*

*Reduced transfer charges*

*Ease of access (your bank in your hand)*

Thank me later. You can ask me if you not clear on how to sign up or upload your documents.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by nextprince: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hehehe, Kanu is more interested in what will line his pocket, being a fraudster.

Of course, if referendum ends up carving out only the five Eastern states without any of the oil producing ones, he will shout ojoro and indeed he has even started giving such signals by saying he will not accept a "five eastern states biafra" excluding the oil rich Rivers State and the food Rich Benue state.

The hunchback semi-literate fraudster is a pig.

4 Likes

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by menxer: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dosmay:
ntroducing Alat.ng powered by Wema Bank.

I guess wema bank understands the current recession biting the nation and has decided to play their role by launching her new mobile banking app "alat".
The launching will also be featuring various artists on our campuses.
You can earn as much as #10,000 by referring friends and foes.

Introducing Alat.ng powered by Wema Bank.

*HOW IT WORKS*
1. Join the family
Download ALAT from Google Play or the Apple App Store, sign up with your BVN and phone number, then upload a couple of basic documents to activate your account or visit alat.ng
Remember to enter
*Referal code:* 4N8CKK
Submit to create your account.

2. Refer your friends
Open the ALAT app, sign in and click Refer a Friend on the menu to get your unique referral code. Share this code with your friends by chat, SMS, email or on social media.

3. Cash out
For every friend who joins ALAT with your referral code and funds their ALAT account with 500 naira, we'll give you a gift of 500 naira. When you refer up to ten friends who all fund their ALAT accounts with 500 naira and upload required documents, we'll add 5,000 naira to your account for a total of 10,000 naira.

Benefits include:
*Free Theme customised debit card delivered to your preferred location by UPS*

*10% interest rates P/A using 'Goals' on your app*

*Reduced transfer charges*

*Ease of access (your bank in your hand)*

Thank me later. You can ask me if you not clear on how to sign up or upload your documents.

This sounds like wema bank is copying MMM, or am I missing something?

Edit:
What for do I need ALAT when my Gtbank app/mastercards is doing so much more for me?
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by Buharimustgo: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
My brother look for and attack the source of your jobless situation and leave Nnamdi KANU alone

3 Likes

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by oladeebo: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buharimustgo:
My brother look for and attack the source of your jobless situation and leave Nnamdi KANU alone
are you begging or forcing?
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by DopeTwelve: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Where is the source of this? The whole igbo-Jew thing seem to be weird. � I can't even take any side seriously, since both seem to be lying and talking out of their ass.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
oladeebo:
[s]Igbo is the sponsor of the igbo jew DNA status by their ally Israelis independent organisation accepted by Nnamdi kanu/ipob but when the result proof Negative, kanu refused to accept the result!
should the same thing happen if at all there is Biafra referendum?[/s]

Yorubaa muslim, we need you in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3973522/what-yoruba-christian-said-nnamdi

4 Likes

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by Dosmay(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
menxer:

This sounds like wema bank is copying MMM, or am I missing something?

Edit:
What for do I need ALAT when my Gtbank app/mastercards is doing so much more for me?

Not really.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by CrtlAltDel: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Yorubaa muslim, we need you in this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3973522/what-yoruba-christian-said-nnamdi
Ipig we are done there… call your fellow P's & I's to come here grin grin grin
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by StOla: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
I doubt he can
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Kicked Against The Dna Result Can He Accept Referendum Result? by nototribalist: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
oladeebo:
Igbo is the sponsor of the igbo jew DNA status by their ally Israelis independent organisation accepted by Nnamdi kanu/ipob but when the result proof Negative, kanu refused to accept the result!
should the same thing happen if at all there is Biafra referendum?
Afonja go find job, no be Nnamdi kanu do you. Oya take go chop night food.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is A Dangerous Ruler And Obstacle To Peace / Nnamdi Kanu Is Planning To Run Away From The Country / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.