Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (1098 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Nigeria Would Have Been Better If We Had Our Independence In 2000 / BREAKING: We Shall Declares Our Independence On October 1– NIGER DELTA MILITANTS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: ... by nenergy(m): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2017
The result you got is as a result of your search terms. I searched for nigeria's independence celebration and got beautiful photos. All green.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwF_E1FlJY8,

Re: ... by alatbaba1(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2017
naija I hail thee
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2017
nenergy:
The result you got is as a result of your search. I searched for nigeria's independence celebration and got beautiful photos. All green.

It would be awesome you upload that with such crowd and unity. Atleast to prove to the world we are as colourful and patrotic.
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2017
nenergy:
The result you got is as a result of your search terms. I searched for nigeria's independence celebration and got beautiful photos. All green.

Picture below... 4th July. and its people in the pictures not dots or lights.. citizens.

Re: ... by Tolexander: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Esseite:
We need to go back to the drawing board...

Looking up some pictures of countries and their independence celebrations, i saw patrotism, i saw love, i saw true joy, i saw colours and i wished to see my country with such love

Then i thought to myself to put up something similar with my country, i searched the internet and nothing could not even match, but nothing moved me, i found out i was loosing even my smile which i got from previous pictures of nations celebrating.

We need to get back to the drawing boards asap..
We even celebrate protest much more than we celebrate our nation

The subsidy protest was mammoth with unity.
The biafra agitation was in millions with poise.
The 1960 independence was awesome with hope.
The one Nigeria protest was even better than our own independence.
And our independence celebration was! dont even bother.
Sorry bro!

You got what you feel like getting!
Re: ... by chilewenwam: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2017
I think OP is talking about celebration by Nigerian residing in Nigeria not abroad

nenergy:

Re: ... by ITbomb(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2017
It's true sha, other countries you see true patriotism by citizens with colors and passion irrespective of where they are

In Nigeria all you see are rented crowd, government SUV with security everywhere and pictures of politicians on stage spewing out rubbish they won't even remember the next day
Re: ... by Iyajelili(f): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2017
ITbomb:
It's true sha, other countries you see true patriotism by citizens with colors and passion irrespective of where they are

In Nigeria all you see are rented crowd, government SUV with security everywhere and pictures of politicians on stage spewing out rubbish they won't even remember the next day
Nigeria is a great nation so fvck anybody with negative opinion
Re: ... by Prouddevil(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2017
No matter what they say nigeria is blessed better than European Union, better than USA...most of the lots killing nigeria with their rotten egg mouth dont know the meaning of blessing, I have one advice for them please if Nigeria is not working for you try Venezuela,Somalia, South Sudan,Syria need workers to rebuild their country even China, and you will discover that there is no place like home.
The people that want to bring this country down want to enter Europe by all means even by becoming a refugee, they want to cause war and fled.God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ... by TheControversy: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2017
Prouddevil:
No matter what they say nigeria is blessed better than European Union, better than USA...God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria. undecided
Is this sarcasm?
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Prouddevil:
No matter what they say nigeria is blessed better than European Union, better than USA...God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria. undecided

God bless Nigeria... lets change the notion with the world, lets buy our flags and take pictures.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2017
Iyajelili:

Nigeria is a great nation so fvck anybody with negative opinion

Great nation, yes i concur.. but we cant be fucking everbody while proving we are happier than the pictures up there.
Re: ... by Prouddevil(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2017
TheControversy:
Is this sarcasm?
I'm really serious about this cool
Re: ... by Paperwhite(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2018
Humn! Nigeria our sorry country.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Army General Threatened To Kill President Over Defence Contract / Shame On The Nigerian Military(Nigerian Army) / Buhari Nominated Ojukwu Junior For Appointment As Executive Secretary Of The Nat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.