Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (25370 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by akpamuomenka: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
ok
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by rozayx5(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
cool

anything to destroy the fulani business center called Nigeria

cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Generalyemi(m): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2017
good
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Bede2u(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Benue state is an artificial creation by the millitary. There are Igboids in Benue close to Nsukka. I believe those are the territory Kanu claims. This referandum stuff should be done by local govt area not by state. I dont want itsekiris and yoroboid groups or hausa/idoma groups in Biafra

12 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by 0b100100111: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
Ratak is now buy one get one free!

How come you are so conversant with Ratak promotions?

Can imagine the slum you reside to be so updated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2017
People have the right to seek secession but all I know is that there must be an election in Anambra my state, I don't want no interim govt in my dear state.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by odomanis: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Fake video of flatronn impersonators. No Benue man wants Biafra. These developers are becoming too desperate.

So why are you afraid of referendum ? Why don't you allow the concerned Benue people to decide what they want through a referendum?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by omenka(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
They can rent all the visitors they want, no square meter of Benue State would be ceded to Biafla.

Imagine Igoche (aka King Guch) one of the biggest riffraffs in Otukpo and a known cultist, is the one whose opinions these so called ipob yoots are ecstatic about.

What a funny bunch of delusional unity begging fellows. cheesy

What exactly are biafrans afraid of that they cant stand alone? cheesy

The apex Idoma sociocultural organisation has this to say to you people.. wink

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by MrCGPA(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
THIS IS A TYPICAL FALLACY. NO REAL BENUE MAN WILL WANT BIAFRA. THE MAN THAT SPOKE IN OMENKA LANGUAGE IS EITHER HIRED OR DOING BUSINESS IN THAT TOWN. BIAFRA IS A JOKE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by win2kwire: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2017
check out the faces of the millions of ibos who will be killed when war start!

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by abefeb1(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2017
with the way things are going in this country, I support Igbo seeking for freedom, am a Yoruba man. it is not a by force to stay together

13 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Goldfaze1: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2017
it easier for path of Benue to go with Biafra, bcs they share the same culture, look alike, answers same name marry each other and have been coexisting with each other peacefully for lang not the Hausa Fulani that cause problem every where they invade three things are killing the Hausa relationship with other ethic groups (1) religion, tribal bigot and their glue to stone age culture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Johnson70s: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Silly Biafran running after Kanu that doesn't know what he is doing.
We shall see the end. Idiot Fellow.

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by omenka(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
MrCGPA:
THIS IS A TYPICAL FALLACY. NO REAL BENUE MAN WILL WANT BIAFRA. THE MAN THAT SPOKE IN OMENKA LANGUAGE IS EITHER HIRED OR DOING BUSINESS IN THAT TOWN. BIAFRA IS A JOKE.
These people were rented by ipob to pay ipob a visit. Anyone can see the through their silly propaganda.

They saw that there isn't anything else to do after all those rallies and seem to have entered a phase of inactivity. This is just a desperate attempt to keep themselves under the spotlight.

Seun, how about you reviewed Rule 9 to show one isn't committing any offence by "supporting biafla"? You and your mods seem to be violating that rule yet when I make comments that seem to be in support of Biafla, I get slammed with a ban for violating rule 9.

You are confusing us.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Saintinoo(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:
Video of Benue People Who Came To Show Their Support/Solidarity With Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vVPWvR8co
op why now, don't you know that news like this causes we afonjas sleepless night?

7 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2017
omenka:
[s]These people were rented by ipob to pay ipob a visit. Anyone can see the through their silly propaganda.

They saw that there isn't anything else to do after all those rallies and seem to have entered a phase of inactivity. This is just a desperate attempt to keep themselves under the spotlight.

Seun, how about you reviewed Rule 9 to show one isn't committing any offence by "supporting biafla"? You and your mods seem to be violating that rule yet when I make comments that seem to be in support of Biafla, I get slammed with a ban for violating rule 9.

You are confusing us.[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by edupedia: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Fake video of flatronn impersonators. No Benue man wants Biafra. These developers are becoming too desperate.

....by the facial/teeth structure of the man in front with that stupid cap u can know they are IPOB traders in Benue and not Benue indigenes....anyone can speak the language of where or she resides....it is just like IPOB traders in Sokoto or Ibadan paying rubbish visits to their useless COWNU and saying Sokoto or Oyo people support their group of miscreants.....another useless venture by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by mikeweezy(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
am F.B.I,.......full blooded Idoma guy in support of brafra

7 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by FrancisIgya: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Fake report. If it is real, mention leaders of the delegation.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
The benue people I know will never support Biafra...the people here do not even represent up to 1% of Benue population....

Yore ure lookin for cheap publicity..
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Saintp(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2017
Black dominated nations are just waste of space. They can't just solve one simple problem. We will keep going back and forth, some are saying Biafra, some are saying one Nigeria. Why can't we kill this issue once and for all?

Why can't there be at least a non binding referendum to see where the majority falls. Everybody cannot love or hate the idea and this is where democracy comes in at least to see where the majority lies. If there was no referendum in Scotland, we would have been thinking that majority of people of Scotland wanted to leave the UK and it would still have been a lingering issue till today.

Black nations did not produce planes, ships, cars, technology that has helped solve some of the world's problem, why can't we for the first time in our lives solve a simple societal problem. Is this secession issue going to linger back and forth till thy kingdom come? Do black people have black brain?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by FakoMaybach1: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Saintp:
Black dominated nations are just waste of space. They can't just solve one simple problem. We will keep going back and forth, some are saying Biafra, some are saying one Nigeria. Why can't we kill this issue once and for all?

Why can't there be at least a non binding referendum to see where the majority falls. Everybody cannot love or hate the idea and this is where democracy comes in at least to see where the majority lies. If there was no referendum in Scotland, we would have been thinking that majority of people of Scotland wanted to leave the UK and it would still have been a lingering issue till today.

Black nations did not produce planes, ships, cars, technology that has helped solve some of the world's problem, why can't we for the first time in our lives solve a simple societal problem. Is this secession issue going to linger back and forth till thy kingdom come? Do black people have black brain?

My brother help me ask them, some nitwits here believe referendum equates war. How stupid can people be?
A simple vote that wont take a week will end this matter, Investors are skeptical cus no one want to put long term investment in a place stifled with chaos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by smileyoo: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
i don't blame them if they support biafra agitation, because hausa-fulani oligarchy they 've supported for ages 've disappointed them. fulani-herdsmen 've been killing them without any provocation, while the hausa-fulani oligarchy they 've been supporting for ages kept mute over their plights. they kept mute because the perpetrators 're their foot-soldiers, in the guise of fulani-herdsmen. if nigeria can't enthrone fairness & justice for all, let it be dismantled asap.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Naziridamos: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2017
No matter the weather, no body go scatter the love of Biafra .

Love it / hate it ---it's coming to stay wink

3 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by bakila: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
Please someone move this thread to the joke section. No Ange, Terkimbi, Dooshima, Ochanya, Enekole or Ogbu and you call this Benue people?

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ogaba01(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:

The Zoo is falling down and you dull flat-headed monkeys are busy trying to build another one by force.

I spit on your flat-head.
I wonder y sum ppl will just want to drag d Biafra issue on everybody eh!! I am in Benue and nothing of such happened OK!! if d ipob wants to be heard at all cost, I tink there are better ways to do it and not by forcing the benue people to join.

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 08, 2017
magoo10:
lols wey those Benue thick heads
Biafra is real
the deceptive contraption is fake
pharaoh let my people go.

Bad news for OMENKA,,,the yoruba con TIV man

2 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Saintp(m): 11:07am On Aug 08, 2017
FakoMaybach1:

My brother help me ask them, some nitwits here believe referendum equates war. How stupid can people be?
A simple vote that wont take a week will end this matter, Investors are skeptical cus no one want to put long term investment in a place stifled with chaos

I get sick and tired of reading Biafra, one Nigeria nonsense on daily basis. If you watch this issue has consumed over 60% of our media space and there is no end in sight rather hatred in both sides keep increasing.

Why can't we for once solve a problem? We can't solve problem of electricity, we cant solve problems of bad roads, we cant solve problems of healthcare and education , why can't we at least solve a social and ideological problem of seccession so that the country can focus on more important things? Is the black man cursed?

4 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by michoim(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
This looks like Igbos living in Benue state.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by amerimex(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
Thats there personal opinion based on informations available to them. It doesnt represent majority opinion.
However d govmt should not under estimate all ds ptotest here n der. Restructure ds country for peace and better life
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Smart ppl.

Great to see ppl are waking up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State / Why Does It Take NIMC So Long To Give Out National Identity Card? / FFK To Arsonists: "Burning Sunday Igboho's House At 3am Proves You Are Cowards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.