Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (25369 Views)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Emir Sanusi Arrives Uyo On A Solidarity Visit To Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / Uche Secondus Leads PDP Governors & Ben Bruce To Pay Solidarity Visit To Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ogaba01(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
coldsummer:
What foolishness is this?

Benue people cannot blame anyone but themselves for their silliness. We had evwry opportunity to develop out homes but we allowed the wickedness of david mark to go on for dar too long and now you are seeking solution from Kanu.

Mumu
Mr do u reside in Benue state? I am categorically telling u DAT nfin of such happened in d state ok!! so get ur fact right before u begin to render insult on ppl but on d David mark issue I support ur opinion totally.

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Smartjob1(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
I only saw the nose.

It is a mighty NOSE!
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Aura2(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by franudi: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
clueless slaves that has no drops of what they are do.
You are calling people slaves.It takes a slave to identify another slave.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Lukmann1: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
franudi:
You are calling people slaves.It takes a slave to identify another slave.
king of slaves, welcome sir
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by backtosender: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2017
I keep telling people that Biafra is well recognized in the world.....Nigeria as a nation is cast already the country is always on turmoil...A country where you cannot ask a politician what is going on with your money?and money goes toward the state or federal treasury one man was beaten up by security officials in the zoo airport because he ask his governor a simple question about the bad roads in his local government.....Biafra is bigger than Nigeria,if you doubt me visit BBC office in Hammersmith London all the nations names all written in the marble floor Biafra was written boldly... but the name Zoo Nigeria is missing...The queen recognized Biafra.. this is why her government write it boldly on the marble stone that will last for ever

3 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Saintp:
Black dominated nations are just waste of space. They can't just solve one simple problem. We will keep going back and forth, some are saying Biafra, some are saying one Nigeria. Why can't we kill this issue once and for all?

Why can't there be at least a non binding referendum to see where the majority falls. Everybody cannot love or hate the idea and this is where democracy comes in at least to see where the majority lies. If there was no referendum in Scotland, we would have been thinking that majority of people of Scotland wanted to leave the UK and it would still have been a lingering issue till today.

Black nations did not produce planes, ships, cars, technology that has helped solve some of the world's problem, why can't we for the first time in our lives solve a simple societal problem. Is this secession issue going to linger back and forth till thy kingdom come? Do black people have black brain?

Stop saying rubbish my friend.

Do you know anything of the ancient civilizations of Nubia and Egypt?

Stop taking in what the white man tells you to make you feel inferior you scum.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Aura2(f): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2017
coldsummer:
What foolishness is this?

Benue people cannot blame anyone but themselves for their silliness. We had evwry opportunity to develop out homes but we allowed the wickedness of david mark to go on for dar too long and now you are seeking solution from Kanu.

Mumu

You cant be too sure they are from Benue, the guy's accent doesn't check out!!
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by backtosender: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Not only me the main reason why the world respect kanu is one thing,he went to jail for what he believes in....and still stood by it we know many easterners that keep saying rubbish about this man cannot come out openly and defend his people yes I say so.... Many of them are hypocrites and care about their investment in the zoo forget them

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Saintp:
Black dominated nations are just waste of space. They can't just solve one simple problem. We will keep going back and forth, some are saying Biafra, some are saying one Nigeria. Why can't we kill this issue once and for all?

Why can't there be at least a non binding referendum to see where the majority falls. Everybody cannot love or hate the idea and this is where democracy comes in at least to see where the majority lies. If there was no referendum in Scotland, we would have been thinking that majority of people of Scotland wanted to leave the UK and it would still have been a lingering issue till today.

Black nations did not produce planes, ships, cars, technology that has helped solve some of the world's problem, why can't we for the first time in our lives solve a simple societal problem. Is this secession issue going to linger back and forth till thy kingdom come? Do black people have black brain?

Nice point. Afonjas are the problem!
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Aura2(f): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Saintp:

What I expected was that since you heard there was a referendum in Scotland, you will first study the process before you assume/conclude it applies everywhere, I think you reason less than the black people.
The fact that you saw a Queen in the Uk doesnt mean it is somewhere in Ghana, its a very unintelligent thought process in my opinion.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2017
Why question is why do Yorubas and Igbo's on nairaland so much hate each other while they forget their common enemy, Hausa's... The divide and rule of the North really worked....
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by project2018: 11:32am On Aug 08, 2017
danasjoe1:
Afonja's the skull miners won't like this..
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Inidinero(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:
Video of Benue People Who Came ToShow Their Support/Solidarity With Nnamdi Kanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vVPWvR8co

zurich1010:

zurich1010:

do u mean Ibo ppl in benue d@ supports IPOB? b/c dats wot am seeing

1 Like

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by harryfeese: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2017
zurich1010:
Video of Benue People Who Came To Show Their Support/Solidarity With Nnamdi Kanu

This is laughable. What 'Benue' people? This whole Biafra charade will never be realised. We all know it. Keep these fantasies in dreamland. It's your choice to orgasm in dreamland for as long as you wish but always remember that you have to wake up except of course you end up dead.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Smart ppl!!

who the fvck in their right mind would want to continue suffering in Nigeria (only because they hate Nnamdi)??

I'll give Nigeria's youth the benefit of disbelief because sadly Nigeria, the land of suffrage, is the only world they'll ever know. Little do they know this is exactly how slavery works; you're born into it, you don't question it, you don't dare run from it. We had our slave hymns to help cope with bondage--it's all yours now One Nigeria, way to show Nnamdi whos really boss. Some youth are wise enough to stand up to these conditions and who know their self-worth but sadly their elders are just as cowardly and pathetic. Stare closely at the world they've given you if you think my assessment is somehow misappropriated.

I'm glad more ppl are rising up.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Saintp(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Aura2:

What I expected was that since you heard there was a referendum in Scotland, you will first study the process before you assume/conclude it applies everywhere, I think you reason less than the black people.
The fact that you saw a Queen in the Uk doesnt mean it is somewhere in Ghana, its a very unintelligent thought process in my opinion.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Saintp(m): 11:58am On Aug 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Bros, I don't insult people because we can't always have the same opinion.
But then who ancient civilizations epp? We are talking of today and the future and you are clinging to outdated ancient civilization. OK oooo
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kirigidi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
No1Tribalist:
Fake video of flatronn impersonators. No Benue man wants Biafra. These developers are becoming too desperate.
That was how in another thread MASSOB claimed to have formations in Delta Central and Delta South Senatorial Districts the homelands of Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri and Ijaws. But their impersonation and fraud were exposed when Igbo names were mentioned as MASSOB leaders of the two senatorial districts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by MEILYN(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
This Igede language sounds like Igala. Wooow!
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by MEILYN(m): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Aura2:

You cant be too sure they are from Benue, the guy's accent doesn't check out!!
Keep quiet joor. That's a typical Benue/ Igala accent.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by pawesome(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
wich benue people or wich part rada...make una shift
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Aura2(f): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
Keep quiet joor. That's a typical Benue/ Igala accent.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by superman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
We are not interested in Tiv dem boko harem crews. The I galas will be cleansed and restored back to their good selves in Anambra. The idomas and as well those communitissues that were stolen from Ebonyi state.

We are marching
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
So what is this thread implying
That it is impossible to get a single Benue man to use in a make-shift propaganda?
Well, I thought I was going to see prominent Benue men-people with identity. Not an urchin sad

BTW, sebi una say Ibo dey Benue
Delusional people grin

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by vorigan: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
did anyone notice the first guy that spoke started speaking in Igbo?.......clowns grin

2 Likes

Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

I get am before no be property.
We are talking of present day issues, you are talking of Egyptian civilisation.
Let's be practical, the black man of today can't solve any of his problems, not because he lacks the brain power, but because of mental laziness.
We have all it takes for be a force of civilisation, but we are dependent on foreign aids, imported goods, export of raw materials and all what not.
I appreciate your patriotism but Africa needs to wake up.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by afongha: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
hatchy:
Who are the Benue people?
You just generalized all the miscreants you see in that photos to be the "Benue People" abi?

Let small sense fall on you @ Op.

Kanu will continue to draw crowd from the multitude of unemployed and rascal youths who find this Ipob as full time employment.
Until the elites and business men and women who have invested heavily in other regions speak,he's just making noise.

Meanwhile Benue people should fight on their own if at all they want to go rather than riding on the back of one Scammer from the east called Cownu.

Its what Ive been maintaining all the while. Someone is obviously benefiting HEAVILY from this IPOB nonsense. Notice the printed shirts and fans. Na who dey produce am? and who is paying for it?

KAnu was worth peanuts in UK, but suddenly became a millionaire riding Totota venza with bodyguards?

hmmmm
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Saintp:

Bros, I don't insult people because we can't always have the same opinion.
But then who ancient civilizations epp? We are talking of today and the future and you are clinging to outdated ancient civilization. OK oooo

You painted the black man in a derogatory light and that is totally unacceptable to me.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by afongha: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:
[s]Smart ppl!!

who the fvck in their right mind would want to continue suffering in Nigeria (only because they hate Nnamdi)??

I'll give Nigeria's youth the benefit of disbelief because sadly Nigeria, the land of suffrage, is the only world they'll ever know. Little do they know this is exactly how slavery works; you're born into it, you don't question it, you don't dare run from it. We had our slave hymns to help cope with bondage--it's all yours now One Nigeria, way to show Nnamdi whos really boss. Some youth are wise enough to stand up to these conditions and who know their self-worth but sadly their elders are just as cowardly and pathetic. Stare closely at the world they've given you if you think my assessment is somehow misappropriated.

I'm glad more ppl are rising up.
[/s]

Nigeria has its many problems, no doubt about it. But which sane man TIV/Idoma would go for a charade of IPOB driven secession by power-drunk dilector?
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
mykl01:

I get am before no be property.
We are talking of present day issues, you are talking of Egyptian civilisation.
Let's be practical, the black man of today can't solve any of his problems, not because he lacks the brain power, but because of mental laziness.
We have all it takes for be a force of civilisation, but we are dependent on foreign aids, imported goods, export of raw materials and all what not.
I appreciate your patriotism but Africa needs to wake up.

Do you not know that the mental laziness is one of the many terrible effects of many years of colonialism and imperialism?

Yes our continent seems not to be working but it's not enough reason to refer to the black man in derogatory terms as that mofo did.
Re: Benue People On A Solidarity Visit To Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
vorigan:
did anyone notice the first guy that spoke started speaking in Igbo?.......clowns grin

Dumbo, you don't know many Benue people understand and speak Igbo language eh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Why Does It Take NIMC So Long To Give Out National Identity Card? / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.