Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,893 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Is She Decent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Decent? (870 Views)

Very Decent Mini-flat To Let In Aboru Iyana Ipaja Axis 150k/yr With Pictures / What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? / Even Decent Ladies Sleep With At Least 3 Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Decent? by skeed19: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2010
[size=8pt]I MET A LADY RECENTLY, I WANTED TO BLEEP HER AND SHE SAID SHE AINT GOOD IN IT AND WOULD NOT DO IT, AFTER THE USUAL PERSUATION, SHE GAVE IN, BUT TO MY UTMOST SURPRISE THIS GIRL TOOK ME TO THE LEVEL I HAVE NEVER REACHED IN heavenly feeling, SHE GAVE ME THE BLOW-JOB OF MY LIFE. AFTER THE WHOLE SHOW, SWEATING AND PANTING HARD, SHE INNOCENTLY LOOKED AT ME AND SAID, I AM A DECENT GIRL, DONT REALLY DO THINGS LIKE THIS. PLEASE WHAT IS THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS ASHEWO'S DECENCY?[/size]
Re: Is She Decent? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
decent or not she give you what you wanted. if I were you, I would just shut the fu^cck up tongue
Re: Is She Decent? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster
its called FALSE REPRESENTATION rotflmao!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is She Decent? by opokonwa(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2010
rokiatu:

decent or not she give you what you wanted. if I were you, I would just shut the fu^cck up tongue
Nice one. Well said.
Re: Is She Decent? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:53am On Feb 13, 2010
rokiatu:

Gbam! as if he's decent too grin
Re: Is She Decent? by Amigoz(f): 5:01am On Feb 13, 2010
Not a family topic shocked

Move to Sexuality section undecided

(1) (Reply)

At What Lenght Can U Go As Parents In Teach Ur Children Sex Education / A Lesbian Friend: Please Help. / Begger Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.