Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,160 members, 7,845,818 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? (1169 Views)

The Best State To Raise Ones Kids / Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / Best City To Raise A Family In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by walter84(m): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2012
What Part OF The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family?

Lagos? Delta? Kano? What locality? Where

As we invest in propeties we should also consider our families, especially our kids.

Please Let us know where and why. I believe our environment help shape who we become.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by echobee(f): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
lagos, ajegunle, kirikiri area grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2012
Ijebu,Jos,Abule muwonleru e.t c

Y? don't ask me y ojere,I believe dey are safe countries.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by agiboma(f): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2012
Abuja its nice IMO, especially if your moving from overseas
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by walter84(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for all your contribution, keep them coming and with reasons. We want to know what, your suggestion could keep someone away from danger or enhance the quality of one's life.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by Harpesin(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ibadan is good, decent and religious.....
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by harakiri(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ibadan or Abuja (Jos used to be the best before the Boko nut bagz spoiled all the fun).
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by queensmith: 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2012
If i were to settle temporarily in Nigeria it will be in Abuja or Lag. Preferably lagos because of the terror attacks.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by HyeBits: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ibadan is very good to raise a decent family.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by walter84(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
@hyebits, queensmith, Harakiri, Harpesin: Thanks for your contributions, you don't know how people want to know.. God bless you all. Pls share your thoughts.
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by Knight1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
Akure, Ilorin....nice quiet towns with business prospects. i'd have mentioned jos and kd but then u know wink
Re: What Part Of The Country Is Best To Raise A Decent Family? by walter84(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Knight1: Nice one,Illorin. We all you to like Jos, but right now hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Trouble With My Father? / Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends / I Need Advice Concerning My Present Abode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.