Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Drama As Uniuyo Student Refuse To Collect 1k From Her Client After All Night Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Uniuyo Student Refuse To Collect 1k From Her Client After All Night Sex (615 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell' / Angry Nigerian Lady Narrates How DJ Cuppy Jumped The Queue To Collect Her PVC / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Uniuyo Student Refuse To Collect 1k From Her Client After All Night Sex by liftedhigh: 11:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
There was drama at UniUyo main gate as a student refuse to collect #1000 from her "client" for sleeping with her throughout the night as she insisted on collecting 20k. Though the man claimed nothing happened but the girl was saying otherwise...

Watch Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEjaod6k9E

CC; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Drama As Uniuyo Student Refuse To Collect 1k From Her Client After All Night Sex by akblings(m): 6:42am On Aug 08, 2017
The man at that moment was like "God, which kind witch gal be this?, pls make my CHURCH PEOPLE no come catch me hear" gringrin

Sister, just manage am,
Buhari never come back
Things hard... gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State Copers Screams & Prostrates With Joy After Seeing EFE Bbnaija Winner / See How To Create Beautiful Cartoons With Your Phone / Billionaire, Bill Gates Finally Joins Instagram, Got 223k Followers With 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.