Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Okocha: My Style Was Closest To That Of Neymar (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha: My Style Was Closest To That Of Neymar (video) (900 Views)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) / The Official €222m Cheque Of Neymar's Transfer To PSG (Photo) / Barcelona Takes Down Poster Of Neymar For Betraying The Spanish Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okocha: My Style Was Closest To That Of Neymar (video) by Naijiant: 1:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Watch Okocha interview as he also says who is better b/w Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
https://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/okocha-style-closest-neymar/
Re: Okocha: My Style Was Closest To That Of Neymar (video) by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Neymar's style was closest to mine should have been apt! Even Ronaldhino learnt from Jay Jay @ the same PSG!

2 Likes

Re: Okocha: My Style Was Closest To That Of Neymar (video) by Naijiant: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2017
modelmike7:
Neymar's style was closest to mine should have been apt!
Even Ronaldhino learnt from Jay Jay @ the same PSG!
True, Okocha was better than Neymar or Ronaldinho. He just played further behind in midfield, while the other two were more of attackers.

(1) (Reply)

Messi To Skip Argentina-nigeria Game / OMG!! Philippe Coutinho Has Agreement To Leave Liverpool If Barcelona Offe This / VIDEO: Real Madrid 0 – 1 Villarreal (la Liga) Highlights. Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.