Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) (53167 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Ayodele70: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Brazilian footballer, Neymar was attacked in a hotel room by the woman who accused him of raping her, according to this new leaked video.

According to the video, Neymar asked her if they could have sex without wearing a condom, then she refused and reacted fiercely.

Another translation of their conversation said;

Neymar: I don’t wanna be beaten.
Girl: Then you'll hit me.
Neymar: No, no I do not like it, no.
Girl: But I'm going to hit you! Do you know why? Because yesterday you attacked me and left me here alone!
Neymar: Don’t do that! Calm down. Wait a second! Calm down.

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/leaked-footage-of-neymar-getting-hit-by-woman-that-accused-him-of-rape-video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NyD1axExVQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Jayslicky: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
Some women are scum argue with this video.
Guys before having sex with a casual lady make sure she signs an agreement to it and make sure you have a video of you guyz making out.

Lesson 1: fear women
Lesson 2: always fear women
Lesson 3: always remember lesson 1 & 2

436 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by SageMK: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
She must have set up that camera. Probably the plan was to get Neymar to hit her back by provocation and then edit that part and upload the video. Not bad. grin

376 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by WeighWordSon(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2019
Drama everywhere. I guess she had a plan in mind prior contacting him..

God's got him

15 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Waakanda: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Weemen cool

36 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Earthquake2: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Neymar has fallen into the trap

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by baliyubla: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Watched the clip, was obvious the lady was paid to screw Neymar over.

Women crippling men since day one. Neymar dos Santos Junior should have known better.

This should serve as a lesson to other hommies that will just see an Insta slay Queen and decide to order her like pizza. Las las that pizza go choke you.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by NaijaCelebrity: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by helphelp: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fear women

Height of setup ...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by mazizitonene(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
See plan....

7 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Lizilicious(f): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oh Neymar

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2019
Na wa oh
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by willbayo(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fear women

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by romeorailss: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad angry sad
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fear them...

They've lifted and also pulled down great men..

Once again I say, fear them.

Pis.

Wait ooo. Sex without condom... Are you sure this guys don't buy drugs that cure hiv...i don't trust this rich guys.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by ddaaxce: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
What some people will do for money... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by tesppidd: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
Neymar don buy market.

He's injured and already out of Copa America.

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Women!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by daddytime(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
Too much shakara and effizy no go allow this boy smell Messi level..

What a waste...

He sure was lucky with this Delilah...she was definitely on a mission to extort or doom him

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by martineverest(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
I don't support rape...but this sounds premeditated

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by okonja(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
The woman wanna cash out BUT it failed. Moreso, she must have been sent by some organizations trying to bring Neymar down.

45 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by GrowYourSales(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
When a woman has a will she doesn't look back..fear women!

Click on my signature to Get massive Instagram Engagements

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by AreaFada2: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Serious set up. She even entered camera view proper to hit him, lol. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Fear women.

20 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by ArmaniUhuru: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
If she like make she release complete season movie, all her plans have failed already. Her lawyer kpakpa, has withdrew from the case.

Bad market for the slay thief.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dear all,
If you disciplined yourself and never engage in unlawful sex action, you will have peace.
Meanwhile, give your life to Jesus Christ now, and you shall be saved. Amen.
Remember, JESUS CHRIST loves you very much

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by bayuuso: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
What's really happening
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by omaigala(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
grin Saw it on Twitter this morning.

The slaps were very hot.

It seems, the lady caught Neymer cheating with another girl on the phone.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by adewest1999(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
women!!! I fear who no fear them o
Re: Leaked Footage Of Neymar Getting Hit By Woman That Accused Him Of Rape (video) by Megatrix: 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
She-devil

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Could Join Premier League If Catalonia Gains Independence / Martial Arts / Real Madrid Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.