Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack (2338 Views)

AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA / Busola Dakolo Demands N10 Million & An Apology From Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Escobar Smith Empowers Nigerians On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by lordkit2: 3:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian businessman,Kingsley Ekeoma popularly called Escoba Smith has written through his lawyers to demand a pubic apology from AITand SUN Newspapers for linking him to the massacre that took place at the St Phillips Church in Ozubulu, Anambra state on Sunday, August 7, 2017.

He shared the letter from his lawyers on social media with the caption,

'Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I ve never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey.

I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja)I hear by call on the office of the Inspector General of police,Dss and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and sun Newspaper wait for me.I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all'.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/08/nigerian-big-boy-escobar-smith-demands-apology-from-ait-and-sun-for-linking-him-to-ozubulu-attack/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by Beesluv: 3:40am On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmmm. Fingers crossed
Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by EmekaBlue(m): 3:57am On Aug 08, 2017
I was happy i was seeing a num/address not knowing is these broke lawyers wey cobwebs don full their office infos angry

Escobar nwanne i want to do biz with u. lets develop umuahia
Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Sue them na abi na charge nd bail lawyer u go rent
Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by SeunFirstSon: 4:15am On Aug 08, 2017
On behalf of ait, I'm sorry grin
Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by lordkit400: 7:18am On Aug 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Escobar Smith Demands Apology From AIT And SUN For Linking Him To Ozubulu Attack by stongman234: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
This guy is Young and Flaunts his wealth recklessly. that might be the reason why he was link to Drug and the ozorbulu killings.
If he is a genuine business man as he claim, he wouldn't be displaying this kind of affluence like he did in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2wKI_oX5U

(1) (Reply)

LMAO, Choi! See End Time Savagery(photo) / See One Of The Most Expensive Selfies Ever Taken / “they Are My Sisters In The Lord” – Reekado Banks As He Pose With Unclad Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.