Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos (26703 Views)

Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures / Femi Otedola And Bola Tinubu In 2005: Throwback Photo / I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Ok I gues na his husband get konga am I ryt undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Abfinest007(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
cosmetic promoter like u .without made-up she won't b beautiful
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
billionaire here & there but the country is still suffered in poor.

don't blame anyone for the poverty in the country,she worked hard for her money now she is enjoying it,.. most Nigerian graduates depend on jobs,rather than thinking how to be an entrepreneur.
So work hard to be a billionaire
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by alphaconde(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
what business does she do, that was how i use to love dieziani i didnt know she was a thief

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by buchilino(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
IS SHE MARRIED..
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by holatimmy(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2017
This are women slaying the slayers.

They are mouth were it matters and they are gracefully gracious.Nations call them blessed.

They worry about how to grow their empire and not how to get the next Fenty Puma and Gucci.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by knowsir: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria is a company filled with too many capitalists without Capital. So many billionaires who haven't created or invented anything, At least we know Zuckerberg with facebook, Bill Gates with Microsoft and all these establishments have created jobs, but in nigeria just own an oil block, be a politician and automatically you are a billionaire. So many billionaires whom you can't trace the source of their wealth. Even Diezanni na Billionaire lol

2 Likes

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Lukmann1: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2017
AgentGoat:
did anyone stops you from making your billions?
ask your Billy goat at home
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Softhands(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
The Step-Son owns KONGA...
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok I gues na his husband get konga am I ryt undecided
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2017
Bisi Olatilo show customer cheesy
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by heywhytech1(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2017
Looking good is all about money : Nothing sweet as money.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by deolu2000(m): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
It's simply because the wealth of all is shared by a previleged few and the masses are left to feed on crumbs at the mercies of the rich.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Martin0(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:

who is this? what is her relevance to the society?
she looks sad,frustrated,and sex starved
Is she Allergic to smiles and happiness
Hmmmm I wonder why u sounding like this You got to be yourself and listen to your heart and do what makes u happy..
U don't need to sound like that to a successful woman..
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by AgentGoat: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:

ask your Billy goat at home

You don't have sense.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Lukmann1: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2017
AgentGoat:

You don't have sense.
so goat too can got angry. lol
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by SIRTee15: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2017
win2kwire:
Her husband, John shagaya, one of the people who helped ibb to loot and destroy Nigeria!

her husband isn't John Shagaya.....
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by mofewilkie(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:
grin
Lukmann1:
suffering like your grammar grin
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Make up pussy.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by AgentGoat: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Lukmann1:

so goat too can got angry. lol
u no sabi write english gerout
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by manikspears: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
ftp is now for sale

no wonder undecided
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by manikspears: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Australopithecus:

don't blame anyone for the poverty in the country,she worked hard for her money now she is enjoying it,.. most Nigerian graduates depend on jobs,rather than thinking how to be an entrepreneur.
So work hard to be a billionaire

that was the same thing the people of anambra said about bishop undecided . i pity you.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
This woman wriggled her way into different administration in Nigeria. I wonder why Nigerians keep praising people like her. They got money through padi padi govt.
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
Bisi Olatilo show customer cheesy
LOL...You sabi. It was through Bisi Olatilo Show I got to know her name. That show can make one commits with all the glamorous weddings and parties. I stop watching the show long ago.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

LOL...You sabi. It was through Bisi Olatilo Show I got to know her name. That show can make one commits with all the glamorous weddings and parties. I stop watching the show long ago.
similar to Ovation magazine, I don't watch those stuffs before I commit fraud, but if I stumble on them I just smile and pray for better days

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Piiko:
similar to Ovation magazine, I don't watch those stuffs before I commit fraud, but if I stumble on them I just smile and pray for better days
That is the best thing to do. There is no competition in this life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by codedthingzzzzz: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
wonder if you have a mom
codedthingzzzzz:
go to your mother to get the BJ first
Re: Bola Shagaya: Billionaire Business Woman Beautiful In New Photos by chinedu234(m): 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Illegitimate money made through crooked businesses based on corrupt oligarchy. I wonder how and why our society glorify people whose sources of wealth are sudden and unknown. The example in ozubulu today suffices. Our journalist are either corrupt or lazy because it is not difficult digging up these peoples sources of dirty wealth. Yet they are in a hurry to flash their ill gotten wealth in a macabre celebration. Wrong precedence and pollution of the social spheres.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bank Is Posting Debit To My Account Even When I Don't Have Enough Balance. / Using Payoneer Account To Verify Paypal - Be Aware of Latest (Updated) Info / Help!!! Nipost Has Dealt With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.